Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Seayon Elven'Tide the Chosen of Ra..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126686
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Dec-15 07:10 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126686, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Seayon Elven'Tide the Chosen of Rayihn, Missionary of Love, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Fri Dec 18 06:08:48 2015

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Seayon perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:311

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Arr (Anonymous)Thu 24-Dec-15 04:51 PM
Charter member
#126790, "Shame."
In response to Reply #0

Too bad, didn't see you at all recently due to travel, but you were obviously a knowledgeable player, very competent healer and excellent RPer, so it was always a pleasure to have you around. I enjoyed your random gate-ins to sanc and heal as well. Thanks a lot for showing me some new stuff!

LathlaerilFri 18-Dec-15 11:00 AM
Member since 18th Dec 2015
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126688, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Seayon Elven'Tide the Chosen o..."
In response to Reply #0

Seayon was a unique experience and I wanted to find out more about his backstory. Running around with you was extreme fun and you will be missed. Thank you for showing me all those things and places.

Through all the riddles and keys, I hope you find your lost home at last Brother Bobandanarias.

IsildurFri 18-Dec-15 10:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#126687, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Seayon Elven'Tide the Chosen o..."
In response to Reply #0

Thumbs up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126686 Previous topic | Next topic