Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126590
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Dec-15 12:15 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126590, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Dec 7 11:13:41 2015

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Xigon perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were too much around Galadon, Gromm (Anonymous), 08-Dec-15 10:23 AM, #15
Reply RE: You were too much around Galadon, Xigon (Anonymous), 08-Dec-15 09:34 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Tummel (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 09:28 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Xigon (Anonymous), 08-Dec-15 09:35 PM, #17
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Xigon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 04:28 PM, #3
Reply One of my favorite characters in recent months. (nt), Umiron, 07-Dec-15 04:32 PM, #5
Reply RE: One of my favorite characters in recent months. (nt..., Xigon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 04:34 PM, #7
Reply you were nuts, Zalgordrax (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 07:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: you were nuts, Xigon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 08:03 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., varnon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 08:04 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Xigon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 08:11 PM, #11
Reply You were so unlucky when we fought, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 08-Dec-15 03:48 AM, #13
Reply RE: You were so unlucky when we fought, Xigon (Anonymous), 08-Dec-15 09:38 PM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Verathi, 08-Dec-15 09:45 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Xigon (Anonymous), 08-Dec-15 09:41 PM, #19
Reply Wow... that was fast..., Tac, 07-Dec-15 02:53 PM, #2
Reply RE: Wow... that was fast..., Xigon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 04:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Jorje (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 12:42 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..., Xigon (Anonymous), 07-Dec-15 04:33 PM, #6

Gromm (Anonymous)Tue 08-Dec-15 10:23 AM
Charter member
#126616, "You were too much around Galadon"
In response to Reply #0

So I didn't have a chance of interacting much with you, aside from that one time when you have sprawled at my feet on Eastern, which was funny.

I have also seen you literally commiting a suicide a couple of times, but it might've been connection issues.

Xigon (Anonymous)Tue 08-Dec-15 09:34 PM
Charter member
#126617, "RE: You were too much around Galadon"
In response to Reply #15

I see you popping up here and there but never really came to an encounter because we weren't enemies, and I am glad for that lol

Tummel (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 09:28 PM
Charter member
#126610, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go and wish we had had more overlap in times. Didn't know you were close to con death, but you were a good ballsy rager and I also heard that from some of your enemies.

GLWYN

Xigon (Anonymous)Tue 08-Dec-15 09:35 PM
Charter member
#126618, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #12

Thanks for the induct Drillmaster! We have some fun together, looking forward to see you in the fields!

Xigon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 04:28 PM
Charter member
#126601, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #0

There it is, that's that for Xigon. Love him or hate him, he's 6 feet under now hahaha. I have fun with this character. Between the island and the Empire, there are always alot of fights to be had. Xigon is another basic build of dagger and mace spec with some unique combination of legacies: outcry of steel and fluid deceptions. Good choices in certain circumstances. The most favorite Xigon moments are to land the kill on the Warmaster when half a dozen of Empire's forces are around har har har. The least favorite moment are sometimes sitting around for a long time without anything to do. Kudos for those who stop looting from my corpses after I die too many times har har har. Thanks all those who made it fun, you know who you are. I go study for my finals now, see you around!

UmironMon 07-Dec-15 04:32 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126603, "One of my favorite characters in recent months. (nt)"
In response to Reply #3

nt

Xigon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 04:34 PM
Charter member
#126605, "RE: One of my favorite characters in recent months. (nt..."
In response to Reply #5

Thanks! that's awesome to hear!

Zalgordrax (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 07:35 PM
Charter member
#126606, "you were nuts"
In response to Reply #3

You scared the knickers off me a couple of times. Absolutely not afraid to come charging in, you got me the one time and were really close a handful of others after the becoming. Sorry I ended up looting you today, was returning gear from the inners and it turns out some of my pets can get and not drop.

By the way you made that dash legacy look nasty, damn you were fast! My only negative thing is, I know you were trying to con die, but somewhat forcing me to kill you repeatedly in such a short time made me feel like a bad person

Xigon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 08:03 PM
Charter member
#126607, "RE: you were nuts"
In response to Reply #8

Don't feel too bad because I didn't really hand the cons to you on a silver platter did I? I was really trying to take down your Bard during those time and I got him close a few times. You and the Lich are one of the toughest foes out there and I enjoy the challenge, I might have to build something especially just for the 2 of you sometimes in the future after finals are over, as Christmas presence yeah? lol

varnon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 08:04 PM
Charter member
#126608, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #3

Very cool character. Loved the balls.
Fun to travel with and fight with.

Well done on an insane fighting rager.

GLWYN

Xigon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 08:11 PM
Charter member
#126609, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #10

Thanks Commander! you have been around a while and I have interacted with Varnon with one or two previous characters, cool all around! See you in the fields.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 08-Dec-15 03:48 AM
Charter member
#126612, "You were so unlucky when we fought"
In response to Reply #3

Being able to sleep you and then spam lightning bolts to kill you, without as single spellbane, was really unlucky.

When someone told me after that you were a rager and had the head I was really surprised. But it explains why you had the balls to attack me.

I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next.

Xigon (Anonymous)Tue 08-Dec-15 09:38 PM
Charter member
#126619, "RE: You were so unlucky when we fought"
In response to Reply #13

Har har har, I think I was coming from another fight, and then I saw you in Galadon, I retreated into the weald, check my affects and putting up all buffs, but then I left out spellbane when you came right after me and sleep me there!

VerathiTue 08-Dec-15 09:45 AM
Member since 10th Dec 2014
92 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126615, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #3

While I don't really want to promote the idea of ragers just going nuts and dying so many times so quickly, you were fun to watch and over all pretty classy. There were a few times when I didn't quite understand why you were fighting someone, but then within a few minutes I would see you attacking an enemy and realize you were creating openings. Overall, I was a fan.

Xigon (Anonymous)Tue 08-Dec-15 09:41 PM
Charter member
#126620, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #14

Thanks! there are alot of fun playing defender villagers, they just seem to be able to have nonstop action with little downtime. I didn't want to die as much but it was fun while it lasted.

TacMon 07-Dec-15 02:53 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#126594, "Wow... that was fast..."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to be doing rather well PK-wise from what I could see (though everyone looked good vs. Defl)... How'd you lose so much con so fast?

Xigon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 04:31 PM
Charter member
#126602, "RE: Wow... that was fast..."
In response to Reply #2

Well I put in a good 180 hours into the game and fight wherever there are fights! that can bring con down real fast hehehe.

Jorje (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 12:42 PM
Charter member
#126593, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well done making it to Con Loss. It's a big achievement. I hope you roll something else that you can have fun with again soon. GLWYN

Xigon (Anonymous)Mon 07-Dec-15 04:33 PM
Charter member
#126604, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Xigon HighGround the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, it was a fun little tumble we had for a little while there today before Xigon went away, see you in the field!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126590 Previous topic | Next topic