Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bjar the Knight of the Apocalypse, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126298
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 12-Nov-15 05:15 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126298, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bjar the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician"

Thu Nov 12 16:13:15 2015

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Bjar perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply And after all that training we did..., Calcabrizzo (Anonymous), 13-Nov-15 11:32 PM, #5
Reply Such a pity, Zalgordrax (Anonymous), 13-Nov-15 04:39 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bjar the Knight of the Apocalyps..., Aahnjamar (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:00 PM, #1
     Reply Hehe, mharlndarn, 13-Nov-15 12:20 AM, #2
          Reply ####er. I knew this was you., TMNS, 13-Nov-15 10:36 PM, #4
               Reply Dude, It wasn't my char. I don't delete over a little b..., mharlndarn, 14-Nov-15 04:16 AM, #6

Calcabrizzo (Anonymous)Fri 13-Nov-15 11:32 PM
Charter member
#126336, "And after all that training we did..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed your company, giant.

Zalgordrax (Anonymous)Fri 13-Nov-15 04:39 PM
Charter member
#126329, "Such a pity"
In response to Reply #0

Your life was brief but you were getting involved in the fun things. If I can offer one piece of advice it would be to play in the moment. Sure things might be better in the future but every character needs to find its rhythm, if you get so focused on reaching a specific target you might fail to achieve it or get there and suddenly lose all the wind in your sails.

I also wouldn't let fighting battle get you down, they really have a solid upper hand against any mage that relies on casting for a good bit. Keep at them and find your groove, because once you have found it then you really have their number. Fire AP was really the only dangerous AP for my last few villagers, with preps all layered up they can take a shellacking and keep on bashing even without a significant unholy.

I hope you enjoyed your time in empire and I look forward to your next.

Aahnjamar (Anonymous)Thu 12-Nov-15 07:00 PM
Charter member
#126301, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bjar the Knight of the Apocalyps..."
In response to Reply #0

I assume it was you on the newbie channel. If it wasn't then I'm sorry for assuming so.

I walk out of Hamsah, see the necro fighting the ranger at the bar and you on eastern. I walk passed you, stop, spam bash assuming you'll come back for me, you do come back and enter my bash spam...I honestly felt cheap IC and OOC, especially after that other time in the HTOS but well I guess these things happen. There was no way I could tell you were already hurt both times. Again I might misinterpret what happened, sorry if it's the case.

It's a shame you deleted cause I anticipated good fights in the future!

GLWYN!

mharlndarnFri 13-Nov-15 12:19 AM
Member since 23rd May 2011
195 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126316, "Hehe"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Fri 13-Nov-15 12:20 AM

1) I thought you didn't fight those guys on the east road so I bashed you down
2) I thought you were in that group, so our group bashed you down
3) I thought you were the scion/nexun so I bashed you down, sorry that you were the herald
4) I thought its ok to bash you down, when you just finished to kill one other berserker on the east road, so I bashed you down
5) I thought you were in a one room away from the ruins, so it was clearly the raid/reraid attempt - so I bashed you down

I am sorry, I just couldn't resist Don't take it personal. I just think I read the same comments from villagers over and over again almost ten years

TMNSFri 13-Nov-15 10:36 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126333, "####er. I knew this was you."
In response to Reply #2

I was looking forward to having attempts at your newbie breadz

mharlndarnSat 14-Nov-15 04:16 AM
Member since 23rd May 2011
195 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126338, "Dude, It wasn't my char. I don't delete over a little b..."
In response to Reply #4

I delete only after a Big Ass BUTTHURT! And I am still playing and hunting you!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126298 Previous topic | Next topic