Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Antone Le Doux the Seer of the Arcan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126267
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 11-Nov-15 09:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126267, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Antone Le Doux the Seer of the Arcane, Imperial Citizen"

Wed Nov 11 20:20:28 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Antone perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:216

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So close to killing you 2-3 times as Veszyn, Sarien, 12-Nov-15 08:47 AM, #5
Reply RE: So close to killing you 2-3 times as Veszyn, Antone (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 08:52 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Antone Le Doux the Seer of the A..., Tummel (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:37 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Antone Le Doux the Seer of the A..., Antone (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 08:54 AM, #7
Reply All that angst from the playerbase and you don't even h..., TMNS, 11-Nov-15 10:35 PM, #2
Reply I was purely a bottom feeder, Antone (Anonymous), 11-Nov-15 10:50 PM, #3
Reply He would have been crap at hero., Anonymous1, 13-Nov-15 11:25 AM, #8
     Reply I feel like maybe you need to try a muter , laxman, 13-Nov-15 11:32 AM, #9
     Reply RE: I feel like maybe you need to try a muter , Isildur, 13-Nov-15 12:23 PM, #10
     Reply Look up muter edges., Anonymous1, 13-Nov-15 02:07 PM, #11
          Reply You don't know what you are talking about. , Lhydia, 13-Nov-15 02:51 PM, #12
               Reply Crap. Guess someone beat me to it. NT, TMNS, 13-Nov-15 10:38 PM, #16
     Reply If Antone is not skilled then yes transmuters definitel..., Anonymous2 (Anonymous), 13-Nov-15 07:10 PM, #13
     Reply RE: If Antone is not skilled then yes transmuters defin..., Isildur, 13-Nov-15 07:13 PM, #14
     Reply You don't know what the #### you are talking about., TMNS, 13-Nov-15 10:38 PM, #15
     Reply Is your main goal just to piss in everyone's cheerios? ..., Onewingedangel, 15-Nov-15 12:09 AM, #17
Reply Scariest transmuter in awhile., Athioles, 11-Nov-15 10:03 PM, #1

SarienThu 12-Nov-15 08:47 AM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126275, "So close to killing you 2-3 times as Veszyn"
In response to Reply #0

Well played, I thoroughly enjoyed our fights.

Antone (Anonymous)Thu 12-Nov-15 08:52 AM
Charter member
#126276, "RE: So close to killing you 2-3 times as Veszyn"
In response to Reply #5

One particular fight made me a/b/s AFTER I fled from you, combined with my repairs, I was left on 15 hps. Closest call I had. You were an enemy that oozed competence and class.

Tummel (Anonymous)Thu 12-Nov-15 07:37 AM
Charter member
#126272, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Antone Le Doux the Seer of the A..."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't talk much, but our battles were intense and lots of fun. Finding out if you were awake was definitely one of my fist priorities.

Well done and GLWYN.

Antone (Anonymous)Thu 12-Nov-15 08:54 AM
Charter member
#126277, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Antone Le Doux the Seer of the A..."
In response to Reply #4

I always respect a thief that doesn't grief via stealing the inventory. You were too slippery for me for the most part. Well done on the ambush at the Eternal Star.

TMNSWed 11-Nov-15 10:35 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#126270, "All that angst from the playerbase and you don't even h..."
In response to Reply #0

It would have been even grosser as a level 51 picking on 42's...so you saved a lot of hate

You killed me. I didn't really give a crap because it's a relatively throw-away character. Was happy to see a murder-muter though.

Antone (Anonymous)Wed 11-Nov-15 10:50 PM
Charter member
#126271, "I was purely a bottom feeder"
In response to Reply #2

After 250 hours as a non-PK Herald (Olorqualn) I needed to release some steam.

Some memorable fights and interactions. I am an avid anti-multikiller and anti-full sac'er so in general those that died to me only lost their gold and maybe an upgrade item (with two exceptions: 1) a duergar thief (Ygraben or something) I killed early on who was going around with a giant merc full looting newbies; and 2) Olachmhet for similar reasons).

It's good to know I was able to somehow best Sam though Time for me to play something with a little more depth.

Anonymous1Fri 13-Nov-15 11:25 AM
Anonymous
#126324, "He would have been crap at hero."
In response to Reply #2

That's why he deleted before reaching it. He would not have been able to compete at 51. The guy who played Antone is not particularly skilled, he was just abusing a combo that is probably the most powerful thing in CF in the range that he sat in.

On the plus side, the character proved that duo should be moved to level 51. Granted, I doubt the imms will take note, but at least it's pretty obvious now.

laxmanFri 13-Nov-15 11:32 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#126325, "I feel like maybe you need to try a muter "
In response to Reply #8

Finding people in duo is a chore with its restrictions. Balancing the timers on your 123 buffs and having enough mana to kill people is an acquired skill as well.

IsildurFri 13-Nov-15 12:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#126326, "RE: I feel like maybe you need to try a muter "
In response to Reply #9

I tried to do an "Antone" once upon a time. Didn't amount to much.

Anonymous1Fri 13-Nov-15 02:07 PM
Anonymous
#126327, "Look up muter edges."
In response to Reply #9

Pre-edges I might have agreed with you. If you know how to farm edge points to get all the pertinent edges, it's basically a cakewalk.

Frankly, the one that gives you (mostly) lagless duo shouldn't even exist.

LhydiaFri 13-Nov-15 02:51 PM
2390 posts
#126328, "You don't know what you are talking about. "
In response to Reply #11

Apparently across websites with most of what you have to offer opinion wise.

TMNSFri 13-Nov-15 10:38 PM
2670 posts
#126335, "Crap. Guess someone beat me to it. NT"
In response to Reply #12

NT

Anonymous2 (Anonymous)Fri 13-Nov-15 07:10 PM
Charter member
#126331, "If Antone is not skilled then yes transmuters definitel..."
In response to Reply #8

gr

IsildurFri 13-Nov-15 07:13 PM
5969 posts
#126332, "RE: If Antone is not skilled then yes transmuters defin..."
In response to Reply #13

Imagine how many more he could have killed if he'd been scarab.

TMNSFri 13-Nov-15 10:38 PM
2670 posts
#126334, "You don't know what the #### you are talking about."
In response to Reply #8

At least re: Muters.

OnewingedangelSun 15-Nov-15 12:09 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#126359, "Is your main goal just to piss in everyone's cheerios? ..."
In response to Reply #8

NT

AthiolesWed 11-Nov-15 10:03 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#126268, "Scariest transmuter in awhile."
In response to Reply #0

Well done and good luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126267 Previous topic | Next topic