Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Fek ta'Fek the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125758
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 02-Oct-15 03:35 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125758, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Fek ta'Fek the Dweller of the Wilds"

Fri Oct 2 15:33:43 2015

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Fek perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fek (Anonymous)Mon 05-Oct-15 06:32 PM
Charter member
#125824, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Fek ta'Fek the Dweller of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks you two...I usually enjoy being the underdog, but got busy with work and just kind of lost interest in logging in, dying a couple of times (although the tribs were generally classy about it) and then dying trying to defend against well-prepped groups, and combined with my general lack of desire to prep...well, that doesn't bode well.

I was thinking to try and stick it out to sunwarden, but I thought that it's better to let someone who wants to play their character otherwise have that rather than aim for that with a character I was growing bored with.

Gromm (Anonymous)Mon 05-Oct-15 08:56 AM
Charter member
#125809, "You were totally cool"
In response to Reply #0

But having both you and Thaar around somewhat ruined my preferred pace and subsequently killed my interest in character, which I'm still struggling to overcome. But nevertheless, GLWYN

RaltevioFri 02-Oct-15 04:59 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2015
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125760, "You know.. I was kind of a fan of you."
In response to Reply #0

I like underdogs and you seemed to mix it up, even in town. This is a real shame.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125758 Previous topic | Next topic