Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Viester Flamagaan the Kaiden" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125616
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-Sep-15 10:08 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125616, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Viester Flamagaan the Kaiden"

Sun Sep 20 22:06:52 2015

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Viester perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jaf2hMon 21-Sep-15 08:17 AM
Member since 08th Aug 2010
159 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125623, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Viester Flamagaan the Kaide"
In response to Reply #0

Was trying to make a lasting character, I can get over getting killed repeatedly by the same two folks, I can get over nev r having someone else to group with but I can't get over standing at the healer for next to an hour trying to uncurse a second Dracolith skull after I had already uncursed one. I was so frustrated I literally wanted to pound my head into the keyboard. Overall I had a great time ended up dropping all my stuff to a lowbie and pulling the delete trigger, I think it may be time for me to take a break.

KstatidaMon 21-Sep-15 08:18 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125624, "Man, most likely you were uncursing the wrong skull"
In response to Reply #1

I see no other reason (or perhaps you were sitting at the lowlevel healer like that one on northern foothills?).

SertiusMon 21-Sep-15 06:51 PM
Member since 17th Nov 2008
360 posts
#125632, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Viester Flamagaan the Kaide"
In response to Reply #1

uncurse 2.skull. Sometimes worn and in-inventory items also intersect weirdly, so it could have been 3.skull. But you should never fail more than once or twice at Galadon healer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125616 Previous topic | Next topic