Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Trengalor the Master of the Invi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125466
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 08-Sep-15 11:32 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125466, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Trengalor the Master of the Invisible Realms"

Tue Sep 8 11:30:45 2015

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Trengalor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:53

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lithodora (Anonymous)Tue 08-Sep-15 01:45 PM
Charter member
#125469, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Trengalor the Master of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Three quick thoughts:

First, congrats for sticking it out through some pretty tough times. Don't know why, but you seemed to have really crappy luck in all our engagements.

Second, if you ever play another conjurer, go somewhere safe when you conjure! Seemed like most of the time you'd walk out of your guild and move to an immediately adjacent area. That's not safe!

Third, I want to comment on that one time you rolled into the Fortress fully wanded, with a lesser ice devil, nightwalker, and decent elemental, then crowed about how I wouldn't come fight you. When you engineer an extreme advantage over someone and it's clear you're ready for a fight, i.e. they can't gain the element of surprise, don't be surprised when they decline to engage you. Ignore the above if the taunts were just part of Trengalor's role-play.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125466 Previous topic | Next topic