Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sulneng the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125232
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Aug-15 09:08 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125232, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sulneng the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Fri Aug 7 09:05:20 2015

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sulneng perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:104

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eliara (Anonymous)Fri 07-Aug-15 06:35 PM
Charter member
#125237, "A shame"
In response to Reply #0

A shame to see you go, we were just getting to know each other. I know I plowed through you a few times, but it seemed to be evening out, was looking forward to more... Well good luck with your next.

Sulneng (Anonymous)Fri 07-Aug-15 09:20 AM
Charter member
#125233, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sulneng the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 07-Aug-15 09:20 AM

This will be short.

Destuvius - You're awesome. Second time I've tried to follow you. Sorry I couldn't keep it up and couldn't complete that task. I'll try again sometime, but probably as something non-Empire.

Gaspare - You are awesome. I am glad you won Emperor and I like what you started when you did. Wish I could have stuck it out, but things after you logged last night escalated and I just couldn't do it anymore. When you become physically ill after altercations, you realize it's time to get out.

Crizus - I voted for you, Sulneng was all about strength, probably because he was so weak himself (I am still not sure why I was so weak, but I was). Believed you were the strongest for the Empire, so he voted for you.

Caec - Sorry I backed out of our deal. I wanted to rise. For the character, it fit, especially if you read Crizus' part above.

Sulneng was all about loyalty to the Empire. He would fight and die where asked because he was a soldier. After the vote, he said as much to Gaspare. He served no matter who was on the Throne, even if he didn't win it himself.

Two characters were part of the reason that I deleted this. They know who they are and why. More on that will come out when they are dead, or maybe it won't. As far as it goes, I bear them no ill will. It was better for me in the long run, and I realize that I do not play evils or Empire well. Thanks for the fun, and good luck.

Crizus (Anonymous)Fri 07-Aug-15 10:04 AM
Charter member
#125234, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sulneng the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Sulneng, flail/hands is hard to pull off as human but you did ok.

Firstly, i want to say any interactions were purely IC. I am sorry you were having OOC troubles with it, but that is clearly a sign you need to rethink your character IMO. I hope your next works out better and for what it's worth i liked you alot.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125232 Previous topic | Next topic