Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ibann Bandedhorn the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125230
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Aug-15 05:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125230, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ibann Bandedhorn the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Aug 6 17:20:32 2015

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ibann perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ibann (Anonymous)Mon 10-Aug-15 09:13 AM
Charter member
#125264, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ibann Bandedhorn the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

Tribunal
Loved most everyone I interacted with and enjoyed my first serious Trib. Sorry for bailing but I don't know that I will stay away long. The group of people in there right now is excellent.

Mino
This was my first and hopefully last mino. While I had fun making people try to interpret my long sentences, mino speech is beyond annoying and the number of places that it bars you from entering and quests you can't complete is frustrating. In the end, I regretted my build. It felt like I had two fairly independent weapons and legacies that I didn't really need, leaving me with strong enough specs that wanted some great gear to put the deadly shine on it. This was pretty much okay in general for the main enemy I had thought I would encounter (outlander) but being forced into a rager war really exposed how lackluster it could be.

Evil
To all of the goodies out there, I hope I made at least one of you think about the red aura hes the devil lets murder him relentlessly approach. Ibann was not a particularly overly evil bastard, just one who took a little too much joy when he needed to kick someone's butt. My favorite encounter to highlight this was when I basically fought beside a paladin to take down a wanted imperial priest.

incognitoMon 10-Aug-15 02:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125268, "A lot of quests are doable"
In response to Reply #3

You just need to find a means of communication other than speech. Or at least, other than your speech.

Bromgrin (Anonymous)Mon 10-Aug-15 04:37 AM
Charter member
#125260, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ibann Bandedhorn the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see this. From my learning how to understand cow-speak to our mutual love of polearm-maces we always clicked.

Looking forward to your next.

Zarzithuul (Anonymous)Sat 08-Aug-15 03:43 PM
Charter member
#125247, ":("
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed you with the couple chars that have interacted with you glwyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125230 Previous topic | Next topic