Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Aaoltha Frost the Glacial Priestess..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125082
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Jul-15 04:55 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125082, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Aaoltha Frost the Glacial Priestess of Honesty, Imperial Priestess"

Fri Jul 24 16:55:00 2015

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Aaoltha perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:229

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Aaoltha Frost the Glacial Pries..., Bertrame (Anonymous), 26-Jul-15 09:09 AM, #18
Reply Goodbyes, Aaoltha (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 05:10 PM, #2
Reply Great Sigh, Vameth (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 05:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Jarmel, 24-Jul-15 06:47 PM, #4
Reply Nooooooo !, Varnon (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 06:54 PM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Strienat (NOT Deormdel), 24-Jul-15 07:41 PM, #6
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aaoltha (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 07:55 PM, #9
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Sulneng (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 07:43 PM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aaoltha (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 07:47 PM, #8
Reply Thanks for all the offers..., Ayfe (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 08:13 PM, #10
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Jeede. (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 09:26 PM, #12
Reply Damn. I wanted my shot at you., Yorzen (Anonymous), 25-Jul-15 06:19 AM, #13
Reply Damn., Varaez (Anonymous), 25-Jul-15 08:20 AM, #14
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aufang (Anonymous), 25-Jul-15 10:41 AM, #15
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Ibann (Anonymous), 25-Jul-15 08:15 PM, #16
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aaoltha (Anonymous), 26-Jul-15 06:46 AM, #17
Reply The Good, the bad, the...., Eliara (Anonymous), 07-Aug-15 06:40 PM, #19
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Luthantulas2 (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 08:13 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aaoltha (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 08:25 PM, #11
Reply Didn't think you'd make it to con death before me!, Eleri (Anonymous), 24-Jul-15 05:05 PM, #1

Bertrame (Anonymous)Sun 26-Jul-15 09:09 AM
Charter member
#125116, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Aaoltha Frost the Glacial Pries..."
In response to Reply #0

Snap, I was hoping you'd attend Night of the Light event and you could have altered your path toward the Spark. Perhaps next time.

Aaoltha (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 05:10 PM
Charter member
#125084, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

I rolled Aaoltha wanted to try and incoporate Deormdels religion into an imperial lifestyle. At first i was a little shaky on the concept but as I RPed it out, alot of things came to me to use to really roleplay it well. I had a concept in mind for Aaoltha. Cold, icy bitch. If i made you hate me/respect me, then i accomplished what i set out to do. I wanted to be a bitch without being a moron, and i hope i did that in most players eyes.

I played all-out and rarely backed down from a fight, even 3v1s etc regularly. I died alot but i am sure i racked up a lot of PKs etc and i had a blast. I learned a ton about shamans and feel extremely comfortable with the class. Venoms is a deadly path, but it's not OP as some may think. There are time's it's utterly useless and that is a major drawback. Divine Anger doesn't get the credit it deserves either.

Goodbyes:

Deormdel: You rocked man, you made me enjoy the character so much and you constantly gave just enough RP for me to keep focused on something new. I really enjoyed your religion and it honestly changed me as a player as much as character. I learned to take dying/being looted etc much better than i had in the past, because i had to put effort into the RP of your religion and not taint combat etc. It was a great help to me OOC and IC. You were just great and i highly reccomend everyone try to be a follower of your religion at least once.

Destuvius: You're RP is just top notch, you got the whole dark lord iron gauntlet thing down perfectly. I loved RPing with you and just had a great time in empire overall. I do get why you did what you did with Sindrir/Xeneth etc but i was left in the dark on some things and think in the end there may have been better sollutions. But you likely know significantly more than i do and you aren't a #### so i think you know what you're doing in that regard.

Empire:

Sindrir: You grew on me the same way I did on you, it's a shame you had so little time.
Kregan: I did like you quite a bit, but we were fated to be enemies lol.
Yaztran: I always thought I should be HP, but i did like your character from an ooc standpoint. IC Aaoltha was just praying to anathemize you asap.
Vameth: Go get em buddy, you do a great job and I hope things work out for you.

Fort:
Luthantulas: You are a tank, a tough tough smart foe and do Akresius good. I stand by all the things i told you and respect you for being willing to go at it.

Eliara: I know how i talked to you IC, but i did enjoy it. You're an elf bitch and my character was an ice bitch. Conflict was natural. You had some guts and were willing to mix it up.

Outlander:

Valdifer: I know i had your number, but kudos to you for keeping to come at me. You're a great character and I hope you keep trucking.

Battle:

Varnon: My arch-nemesis! Me and you it was a toss-up, whoever got the advantage early. We had some great fights and i really liked your character. Kudos!

Gogoth: Man we ripped each other apart. I know you had some bad days but i think you and I had a good mutual respect. I have some logs man, one time in particular in the lands, i'm sitting at 50% hp while you writhed and i think i got this in the bag, and BAM BAM BAM deathblows dead. That's berserkers for ya.

Ahj: I really tried to like you, but it seems like you are getting sour in general. I rped with you on prior characters and you seemed so much more interactive etc. You were still a tough bastard with those darts and you've done well for battle.

Varaez: Tough SOB you are.

Other:

Tribies: I got along with most all of you and i'm happy to see such a good group of tribs rockin it.

Daph: You are great. I didn't even hate you IC as an elf haha. Keep it going.

Aufang/Eleri: You two are great in your own ways, keep on trucking for balance I deeply enjoyed working with you both.

Have fun folks, i'm off to get another char going and brave the lowbie assassin scourge.

Vameth (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 05:55 PM
Charter member
#125085, "Great Sigh"
In response to Reply #2

I had a "hate" for you at first. I will tell you why when I dies away.. But nothing personal...

You where a tough one, never afraid to mix it up, I had hoped you would be here for longer, if you did - The throne was yours to take!

GLWYN!

JarmelFri 24-Jul-15 06:47 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125093, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

I thought you were going places and then BAM con death. Kind of fitting cause that's how you killed me damn poisons 😜

If anyone was going to kill me I am glad it was you I enjoyed our interactions but I had to be so slippery it's a delicate knife edge when using -ve age gear

All the best surviving the lowbie assassin plague!

Varnon (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 06:54 PM
Charter member
#125094, "Nooooooo !"
In response to Reply #2

Damn I figured this was coming. Awesome awesome character.

I am sure in our rp you knew I liked you ooc and hated/respected you ic.

I am thinking of following Deormdel soon as a result of you.

GLWYN.

Strienat (NOT Deormdel)Fri 24-Jul-15 07:41 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

I really enjoyed having you as a follower, pretty much my first follower and I am extremely glad that my first one went as well as it did. You did a great job adapting my religion to Empire and everything you went around doing. As far as it goes, I hope you come back to my religion again sometime and I will be very interested to see what you can do with your next one. Glad you had a fun time.

Aaoltha (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 07:55 PM
Charter member
#125098, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #6

Thanks, i appreciate it! I'll be visiting the glacial lord at some point in the future again.

Sulneng (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 07:43 PM
Charter member
#125096, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

This is a horrible blow for Empire. You were a rock for us and I can only hope we can continue with you gone. At least you had quite a bit of people brought in to help out.

I am a bit disappointed you didn't mention me in your goodbyes! What gives?

Aaoltha (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 07:47 PM
Charter member
#125097, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #7

Sorry! Forgot you, it was a long post!

You were great and i think you're only now starting to come into your own. Keep at it! Some people can roll with defeat and some can't, you're one who can and get better from it. Empire's in a tough boat atm but I think you are one of the few who can help bring it out.

Ayfe (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 08:13 PM
Charter member
#125099, "Thanks for all the offers..."
In response to Reply #2

I don't know how serious you were, but I assumed you were pretty serious Anyways, I always appreciate seeing high level characters interacting with lowbies - which you did with me.

See you in the fields.

Jeede. (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 09:26 PM
Charter member
#125102, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

You were fun to hunt down and fight the few times we were both online. Appeared to be a solid and influential presence for an enemy organization. Carrionfields was a better place because of your character, well done.

Yorzen (Anonymous)Sat 25-Jul-15 06:19 AM
Charter member
#125106, "Damn. I wanted my shot at you."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for keeping it classy at least.

Varaez (Anonymous)Sat 25-Jul-15 08:20 AM
Charter member
#125108, "Damn."
In response to Reply #2

I really wanted to kill you - really did. I know I got that KB on you while defending at the D vs you two, and you got over-aggressive. I didn't really "count" that.

You were a nightmare when you had lvls on me - which is kind of how shamans match up to folks. I feel like it evened out once we were both at hero.

Tough shaman, good talks, good RP - I liked you, even if I could seem bitter IC sometimes. Varaez is a drow after all!

Aufang (Anonymous)Sat 25-Jul-15 10:41 AM
Charter member
#125109, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

Aw, sorry for expediting this process with our little trip. I ate a ton of deaths too. I thought we made a pretty good team when things allowed for it. And when we had to be at odds you were deadly. I still laugh about the time you got me when I was chasing Hit in eastern road and I vanished right to you. You two must've been communicating!

Thanks for the Deormdel talks and all the fun taking on Outlander and Village together (though it was mostly Village). Aufang really saw you as a good friend due to our time spent together and commonalities even though we'd have to come to blows at times. It was nice to know that the memory was short lived when those times happened.

Your take on Deormdel was astounding and thought out well. You really opened my eyes to some possibilities and helped shaped Aufang.

Ibann (Anonymous)Sat 25-Jul-15 08:15 PM
Charter member
#125112, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

Sad at the no mention and the loss of Aaoltha. You have been the only one to make me rethink my opinion of imperials.

Aaoltha (Anonymous)Sun 26-Jul-15 06:46 AM
Charter member
#125115, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #16

I think you were my favorite Trib! Although IC Aaoltha viewed all the tribunal as another form of bloodoath aka slave to the empire. I enjoyed you, Hitrilipimi Kukuo quite a bit. Even in the seldom times we were enemies, the adrenaline was going when i was fighting four of you that time.

Great to see some good leaders in trib and i liked all of you except probably Selionar (for obvious reasons) and vulture-duergar.

Keep at it!

Eliara (Anonymous)Fri 07-Aug-15 06:40 PM
Charter member
#125238, "The Good, the bad, the...."
In response to Reply #2

Well mostly good. I liked you in the beginning. It is hard for Eliara to have civil conversations with Enemies. You always mixed it up. You did seem to get better as you aged. The hardest shaman I have played against to date. Well done learning the class.

The bad, closer to the end, the banter just started feeling too OOC... Complaining about not getting straight up fights, when you roamed unabashedly with others, and I came at you plenty without any coordinated backup.... It just started to sour me on the whole experience. That said, I think I got over it.... So overall kudos.

Luthantulas2 (Anonymous)Sun 20-Mar-16 05:43 PM
Charter member
#125100, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

I truly enjoyed our talks in between our MANY MANY fights. Thanks for your kind words. Can't always tell when dealing with an Imperial if they were smoke blowing or actual words of reverence.

GLWYN

Aaoltha (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 08:25 PM
Charter member
#125101, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #20

Congrats on hero-imming, I know you'll be running a religion before you know it. Great job with your character and good luck!

Eleri (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jul-15 05:05 PM
Charter member
#125083, "Didn't think you'd make it to con death before me!"
In response to Reply #0

Honoured to have had that last fight, enjoyed your character a lot. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125082 Previous topic | Next topic