Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125015
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Jul-15 01:52 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125015, "(AUTO) [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Grief Summoner"

Mon Jul 20 13:51:47 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Jermet perished, never to return.

Race:wight
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:518

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Class act enemy., Luthantulas2 (Anonymous), 22-Jul-15 09:52 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing E..., Jeede. (Anonymous), 22-Jul-15 09:00 PM, #5
Reply Loathing., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 22-Jul-15 08:08 PM, #4
Reply Scourge is a con check., incognito, 23-Jul-15 03:29 AM, #6
Reply I was a fan, totally, Gromm (Anonymous), 21-Jul-15 03:35 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing E..., Kregan (Anonymous), 20-Jul-15 06:03 PM, #2
Reply We spent some time in the lower ranks together, Aufang (Anonymous), 20-Jul-15 02:34 PM, #1

Luthantulas2 (Anonymous)Sun 20-Mar-16 05:43 PM
Charter member
#125066, "Class act enemy."
In response to Reply #0

Guess I'll be raising you for my undead army now. Kudos to being always evil, always calculating, and always a challenge. Thank you for making me a strong character/player.

Jeede. (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jul-15 09:00 PM
Charter member
#125064, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing E..."
In response to Reply #0

I'll try to be as polite as possible while being brutally honest.

I absolutely despised this character. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that because I was scared of fighting you because I wasn't, you couldn't really do anything to me. You were capable and even deadly as far as the fighting side goes. I say that I despised this character because of the b.s. tied to interacting with you.

I saw you in the early ranks, a magistrate, and soon a provincial. It wasn't long before you were a spectre and I was waiting for my chance to murder you and show you the that the 'laws' and spire were nothing but a false promise of protection. Then you were gifted the mask of anazu, I of course was going to take that from you so I didn't have to deal with it. I had my chance stalking you near the Tree and almost took you out but you escaped (like I said, you are decent at the fighting portion of this game).

After that, you began to spam me with crap. Crap tells (no roleplay just one word over and over again). Crap notes that were impossible to follow. It got so bad for a bit that I would just ignore you the moment I logged on. I can only imagine that you prayed about it complaining to some poor Immortal that I was ignoring you because I got a 'slap on the hand' for it. So I stopped ignoring you.

I tried my damnedest to interact with you, but all you did was reference Aurescmont and call me a slave, the entire time you called the Voice of the Scarab a slave you were protecting the spire from raiders (which you weren't a part of) or protecting the empire from raiders (which you weren't a part of) or running around getting #### for orcs. This continued for a bit with you sending me b.s. tells and notes then logging off (because I took your mask and gave it to someone you couldn't possibly kill that will use it better). Then I caught you a few times, you kept your string of unintelligible spam flying at me and I was through. I finally broke roleplay and told you straight to your face that I was going to kill you till your body gave out, for that I am sorry.

For all the rest, you deserved it. You had no place in scarab and you have no place being a force of power in Thera if you are going to act the way you did. Some things that you started haven't been resolved yet (to the ultimate dismay of a certain someone), but they will. And when they are done, he can hold you responsible.

I'm glad you are gone because I don't have to deal with the spam of notes and tells anymore after beating your ass.

Nydfeldt (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jul-15 08:08 PM
Charter member
#125062, "Loathing."
In response to Reply #0

I don't know if I could put it in any other way but to say that my character absolutely loathed you. Logging in, facing a wight with half a dozen undead, 2 or 3 tribunals with guards, and the captain to try and recover the fetish was a nightmare. I did my damnedest to pull every trick out of the book that I could think of but none really worked. Once I developed/improved my hit and run technique well enough that I could retrieve from normal cabals, you began going to the Orc village. It was torture for my character and then, in response to our knockdown/drag out matches, I augmented my gear in such a way that I was beyond divinely protected against spells but that was to no avail and you still landed scourge on almost the first try, every time. I went through 49 barter items to heal scourge twice, that one raid that I managed to fend you off and kill your army.

Going off of the IMM comments it sounds like some folks really liked your RP but, to me, it just felt horrible knowing you'd be on and relentless when I came home or had a day off to play. I was pretty dejected and about to give up because you always had my number. That one time that I managed to teleport away from you and teleported right into the Orc Village was so sad that I had to laugh. I couldn't believe how abysmal my luck really was until that moment.

And, the one time, the only time, I did manage to kill you, I was jumping up and down and yelling but then I drown 2 seconds after and my heart just sank. I was like, HeII Yeah! thinking I'd taken the mask from you, only to have you pick it up before I could get back to the corpse.

I haven't seen you respond and I don't know if you liked the character or our fights but I did. As above, I absolutely hated knowing that there was that force that makes the game so hard it's almost unbearable and if you do win, it'll be fleeting, but I like testing myself against those unstoppable forces so, for what it's worth, I hope you roll something else up but for god's sake, learn to put some punctuation and capitalize when talking. GLWYN

incognitoThu 23-Jul-15 03:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125068, "Scourge is a con check."
In response to Reply #4

Save vs spell doesn't help with that.

Gromm (Anonymous)Tue 21-Jul-15 03:35 AM
Charter member
#125026, "I was a fan, totally"
In response to Reply #0

Your hours were sick, every time I went on, you were on top already and when I left, you still were there.

All of the interactions we had were cool, every last one of them. Considering we were at constant war - that shows your class. Too bad that you almost stopped playing when my character finally started talking normally so that we could interact more.

I'm really sorry it ended this way, I did really hope to get you one on one, besides those two times you were a hair away from imminent bearcharge showdown.

P.S. That time when you put Ghostly aura on less than a pulse before my bearcharge was like the "disappointment of a month" for me.

P.P.S. The PBF is on me, if you let me.

Kregan (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jul-15 06:03 PM
Charter member
#125018, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing E..."
In response to Reply #0

I remember talking to you in the lower ranks and trying to get some level of peace between us. For probably the first 3-4 interactions as you came into hero range I always approached you as prepared as I could because I was never overly confident that there was peace.

But you proved to be a great companion. I enjoyed the company. You also shared with me the location of an aura talisman when I reached the 600 odd hr mark. This made a huge difference for me in the end, because from that point on I had 2 sources of Aura. Thanks for that

GLYWN

Aufang (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jul-15 02:34 PM
Charter member
#125016, "We spent some time in the lower ranks together"
In response to Reply #0

Those times were fun. I was surprised that you went wight. I didn't get the impression from you that you would go that way, being tribunal and all.

That time I tried to assassinate you when evil tipped in the graveyard did not go well for me at all. You handled that very well.

As far as my character's interactions went with you, you always did a good job maintaining a creepy evil RP but were still a cool character to interact with. Although, I will say that I don't think I ever got an alert whenever you sent me a note. I'd quit and log in later and realize you sent me a note or two because I was hiding to communicate something. I thought about letting you know that in game but that's about when you stopped playing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125015 Previous topic | Next topic