Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ghrakzub HammerHead the Chieftain of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124855
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Jul-15 12:48 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124855, "(DELETED) [None] Ghrakzub HammerHead the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Part-time Bouncer"

Sun Jul 12 12:47:36 2015

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ghrakzub perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RaltevioMon 13-Jul-15 07:22 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2015
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124885, "A shame."
In response to Reply #0

I got the impression that the glass-cannon orc class was brutal for you to play. No worries, I'm the same really.

As to some of the expectations you had in game since I think you deserve some answers here, now that I can communicate with you in an OOC way:

1. Images in role: They were entertaining, admittedly, but my opinion is one of many. Aside from the typical format of images in a role being unconventional since it was a link to imgur (and thus outside the process) I suspect a lot of Imms would have varied opinions on that.

I didn't know how to deal with the image thing, so I will openly say I zero rated the second chapter. Someone else zero rated the first for different reasons. If you go way outside the box on something like that, you have to expect the possibility (at least) of not having the desired result.

2. Herald Orc: I am not even sure the code for Orcs can be modified to get Orcs into Herald. It may be possible at a senior level of Immdom. Having said that "Orc in Herald" has been attempted a few times over the years. Every single time it has failed. I felt legitimately bad for you on this count, but couldn't do much based on IC nature.

3. Little mini-game where you asked for points of INT if you won:
I can't do that. I don't have the ability to hax your pfile like that. I wasn't going to promise you something I couldn't guarantee delivering on. Again, sorry.

Despite 1-3, I enjoyed having you hanging out at the Inn and I really hope you enjoyed your time there. I tried to make it as entertaining for you and the other patrons as possible. The best the Herald staff could manage was the nifty title after your brawl with Whiys.

Take care and hopefully see you in the Fields.

Kregan (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jul-15 05:49 PM
Charter member
#124879, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghrakzub HammerHead the Chieftain ..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked talking to you found it both simple but hilarious at the same time which is a tough thing to pull off

A bit of comedy relief is always good would have been interesting to see where it took you 😃

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124855 Previous topic | Next topic