Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Azhag the Chieftain of the Grinning Sk..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124706
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 23-Jun-15 08:30 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124706, "(DELETED) [None] Azhag the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Hunted by Battle"

Tue Jun 23 20:30:01 2015

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Azhag perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for all the fights., Luthantulas2 (Anonymous), 23-Jun-15 08:45 PM, #10
Reply RE: Thanks for all the fights., KaguMaru, 24-Jun-15 05:30 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Azhag the Chieftain of the Grinnin..., Kregan (Anonymous), 02-Jul-15 10:00 PM, #8
Reply Goodbyes, KaguMaru, 24-Jun-15 05:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Sero (Anonymous), 24-Jun-15 06:45 AM, #3
     Reply Pleasure to help, KaguMaru, 24-Jun-15 07:09 AM, #4
          Reply Kregan likes this!!, Kregan (Anonymous), 02-Jul-15 10:13 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Valdifer (Anonymous), 26-Jun-15 06:58 PM, #5
     Reply Awesome orc, Sindrir (Anonymous), 27-Jun-15 01:50 AM, #6
     Reply I am pissed off! You forgot Lara!, xrus, 27-Jun-15 08:56 AM, #7

Luthantulas2 (Anonymous)Sun 20-Mar-16 05:43 PM
Charter member
#124707, "Thanks for all the fights."
In response to Reply #0

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

KaguMaruWed 24-Jun-15 05:30 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124715, "RE: Thanks for all the fights."
In response to Reply #10

I very much admired how you were willing to fight/die as a lowbie when you were hopelessly outmatched, it meant calling me out later had substance to it. I did try my hardest on several occasions to put you down after you'd gotten all your monk stuff but could never seal it.

Kregan (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jul-15 10:00 PM
Charter member
#124792, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Azhag the Chieftain of the Grinnin..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked the approach to a few things that you showed.

Sorry about that one time when you had a full horde and I sang a song which effectively meant we had to kill them all! Opps! Who knew

GLWYN

KaguMaruWed 24-Jun-15 05:19 AM
805 posts
#124714, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Miurjo, you were my first solid ranking/ganging partner, what happened?

Ugluzkr, we didn't do all that much ranking/ganging but I could tell right away you were a solid orc. Grab chief and enjoy it.

Sero, I got you killed several times but I hope my advice has helped. Stick it out all the way to hero and con die; your next character will be much better for it.

Kowelu, thanks for running round with me and helping me frag people.

Hitrilipimi, enjoyed the mutually beneficial relationship. Getting fulled had to suck, sorry I couldn't be there to help you get revenge but I hope you enjoyed it all while it lasted.

Kobuk, thanks for being around and being chief, there is something special about all-orc groups, that I greatly enjoy.

Jermet, creepy and cool. Perhaps ironically, your character breathes life into CF. Orc RP only allowed so much in terms of asking about your role but constantly raiding the village and tree was a pleasure.

Urgandtol, toughest villager by a mile, grats on DM.

Battlerager rage delete victims, sorry dudes but there was going to be no mercy.

Elves, absurdly easy to bash into the dirt as a lowbie, nearly impossible to solo at hero (depending on build, I am looking at you STSF warriors and Monks). Erithyl, I don't suppose you ever noticed that I started wearing the hide of the ancient red dragon when you started using flaming swords. It didn't matter at all.

Valdifer, cheetah is OP, you did that shapeshifter thing where you get a form and go from victim to deadly. The time when your cabalmates left you dying of plague in the orc village long enough for me to reform and finish you off was hilarious. Nightreaver position is well deserved.

People I forgot, you were cool too.

Bad people, you know who you are and what you did. Be better.

Sero (Anonymous)Wed 24-Jun-15 06:45 AM
Charter member
#124716, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Dang it. Thanks for all the patience and help you gave me. I probably would have given up on learning the game if it weren't for you showing me the ropes. Wish things hadn't picked up on my end before you deleted so I could see you enjoy Chief for a while. Sero definitely looked up to you and I enjoyed all out interactions, even the tad bit of you joining the rebellion. Would've been great to see how Sero would be affected. Thanks again

KaguMaruWed 24-Jun-15 07:09 AM
805 posts
#124717, "Pleasure to help"
In response to Reply #3

It's rewarding to see a player using advice and being better for it. Some lessons you learn the hard way but not giving up is how you learn. Follow up on the preps and such I talked about, your character still has potential. You will likely still die horribly more often than not but that is the nature of CF.

Kregan (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jul-15 10:13 PM
Charter member
#124797, "Kregan likes this!!"
In response to Reply #4

Thumbs up!

Valdifer (Anonymous)Fri 26-Jun-15 06:58 PM
Charter member
#124756, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Things have definitely been a lot less interesting without you around and I counted you amongst my favorite chars to interact with and enjoyed our talks.

Cheetah tears up some things, and get's torn up by others, much like many things in CF (but yeah, it's really really really good).

On the plague death, they were trying, and I just couldn't eat to cure it for what seemed like a ridiculously long time, but was my fault for not watching moves and such closely enough after you fell.

On the shifter deadly to victim thing, it pretty much always plays out that way. There is nothing more hapless than a level 43 shifter who doesn't have his form yet.

Sindrir (Anonymous)Sat 27-Jun-15 01:50 AM
Charter member
#124757, "Awesome orc"
In response to Reply #1

I wish you'd of stuck it out to be part of what I have planned. You were a good ally to have, especially at those bad times.

Back to AP's?

xrusSat 27-Jun-15 08:55 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124760, "I am pissed off! You forgot Lara!"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 27-Jun-15 08:56 AM

I thought you are new for a long time. Then you got hero and I found out that I was wrong. I think I have already said all about you, so just..

Editted to ask if the Amputator was really deadlier than Lara!?

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124706 Previous topic | Next topic