Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nkata the Hand of the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124676
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Jun-15 06:50 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124676, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nkata the Hand of the Unseen"

Sat Jun 20 18:49:35 2015

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nkata perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nkata (Anonymous)Sun 21-Jun-15 01:05 PM
Charter member
#124683, "Was bored with a char"
In response to Reply #0

Was a build I always wanted to try out, but then pretty much never got to fight anyone, and the world was always balanced for some reason. Was also extremely disappointed by garrotte success. I can almost swear it failed more than it worked.

marintokTue 23-Jun-15 12:37 AM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124695, "RE: Was bored with a char"
In response to Reply #1

dang it, you will be missed. I liked our joking rp about gear, about fights, well hell about everything. The island is losing out here for sure, i hope you still had the phalacerty when you deleted hahahahah.

And on the balance and fights, yeah it seems lately to be more balanced, but hell that means we are doing our job. Good luck with your next.

Marintok

Nkata (Anonymous)Tue 23-Jun-15 07:14 PM
Charter member
#124703, "Was a Marintok fan like everybody"
In response to Reply #2

Was just boring and dreaded logging in. That's when I knew to let go. I still had the periapt and everything. Maybe was a mistake in the light of recent sudden Battle resurgence though, but hindsight is everything.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124676 Previous topic | Next topic