Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ahzlan Tel'alaks Rune the Dweller..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124512
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 06-Jun-15 09:35 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124512, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ahzlan Tel'alaks Rune the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sat Jun 6 21:32:18 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ahzlan perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ahzlan Tel'alaks Rune the Dwe..., Kregan (Anonymous), 11-Jun-15 07:30 AM, #7
Reply Well, Darn., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 07-Jun-15 07:12 AM, #1
     Reply On to the next, Uerlante (Anonymous), 07-Jun-15 08:59 AM, #2
          Reply RE: On to the next, Bhelgus (Anonymous), 07-Jun-15 10:34 AM, #3
          Reply thanks, jaf2h, 07-Jun-15 01:25 PM, #4
          Reply RE: On to the next, marintok, 07-Jun-15 09:17 PM, #5
               Reply RE: On to the next, jaf2h, 07-Jun-15 10:19 PM, #6

Kregan (Anonymous)Thu 11-Jun-15 07:30 AM
Charter member
#124536, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ahzlan Tel'alaks Rune the Dwe..."
In response to Reply #0

You never learn do you! ... No no I dont

For what its worth I was kind of hoping to get snared the second time round. All in all thought I could never really tell where I stood so if I saw you about there was a definate element of caution.

GLWYN

Nydfeldt (Anonymous)Sun 07-Jun-15 07:12 AM
Charter member
#124514, "Well, Darn."
In response to Reply #0

Coming up the ranks with you, I had no idea you were Nexus but did enjoy the time pretty well. You did seem a little new to the class and I sometimes wondered why you'd do certain skills over others but overall, well done. See you in the fields.

Uerlante (Anonymous)Sun 07-Jun-15 08:59 AM
Charter member
#124515, "On to the next"
In response to Reply #1

Had fun with you too. It was my first ranger in a looong time, it was really fun as well, wood-elf con not so much, I was really determined to con die this one, but things didnt work out. I feel I got a little better overall but that damn dwarf had my number all day everyday. I was fairly reclusive so understandable you didnt know I was nexus, and I was quite determined to keep the balance at all cost that meant usually quarrelling with the same people over and over again till Marintok woke, then I didnt get to fight, so overall, nexus was fun, and in hindsight I would have just started fighting Marintok whenever he told me no, I mean if its your rp then let someone know its your rp, dont just say NO there is no rp involved in demanding someone stand down.

Bhelgus (Anonymous)Sun 07-Jun-15 10:34 AM
Charter member
#124516, "RE: On to the next"
In response to Reply #2

I admired your never say die attitude. It was just a horrible match up for you. You needed to prep to the teeth to fight me. Still I thought you were ballsy and cool.

jaf2hSun 07-Jun-15 01:24 PM
Member since 08th Aug 2010
159 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124518, "thanks"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Sun 07-Jun-15 01:25 PM

Usually if I preped I didn't end up fighting and when I did nothing happened I was stocked to the teeth with preps most of the time but enjoyed learning the style of ragers having never played one. Our fights definitely taught me alot about rangerin by thanks.

marintokSun 07-Jun-15 09:17 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
#124519, "RE: On to the next"
In response to Reply #2

well actually i had already said that login that I didn't want any help with that fight and you attacked him anyway, and I had no problem with you fighting someone just not when I was already fighting them. And you deleted after dieing to someone else...so there was plenty of fights to be had.

and the reason I said no is its kind of hard in the middle of a battle to type say Don't help me with my battles unless I ask, I am giving this fellow warrior solo combat to fill the chalice with worthy blood.... and if you don't need any help why gang someone...so yeah sorry man, avatar of akerisus and all, solo battles is kind of a thing for me.

Also any time you would attack someone i was fighting they woudl instantly flee so it wasnt really accomplishing anything. The hard part about keeping people in a battle is making them think they can win, and if they are getting ganged they don't think that very often.

we had a couple good raids together against empire though and I did like you, sorry it felt like that man. Good luck with your next.

jaf2hSun 07-Jun-15 10:19 PM
Member since 08th Aug 2010
159 posts
#124521, "RE: On to the next"
In response to Reply #5

Died to a lightning strike after fleeing your/my fight between the druid and the villager. No worries to you, but when I get told no then die running away it kind of killed it for me. Enjoy yourself. Im already past it all.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124512 Previous topic | Next topic