Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124075
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Apr-15 03:55 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124075, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Apr 21 15:54:32 2015

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Keznet perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlef..., Talisin (Anonymous), 22-Apr-15 09:32 AM, #5
Reply Adios, laxman, 22-Apr-15 10:48 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlef..., Kregan (Anonymous), 21-Apr-15 09:43 PM, #2
Reply Thanks, laxman, 22-Apr-15 07:07 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlef..., marintok, 21-Apr-15 09:17 PM, #1
     Reply Well played, laxman, 22-Apr-15 07:25 AM, #4
          Reply Yeah, I noticed that alot too about the lack of mages, TJHuron, 22-Apr-15 11:13 AM, #7

Talisin (Anonymous)Wed 22-Apr-15 09:32 AM
Charter member
#124087, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

Aw man, why the delete? You were a tough bastard, I knew that every time you were on, I was going to be bleeding like mad pretty quickly. Seemed like you were leading a charge of a new gang of villagers, and then you all deleted or disappeared after a few days at hero.

Great fights! Especially that time you locked me in with the vampire. GLWYN.

laxmanWed 22-Apr-15 10:48 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#124088, "Adios"
In response to Reply #5

I felt really bad about that locking. I had spent over an hour killing that dude and as I start to rest up to head out you popped your head in (I still had some gnarly affects nuking my regen). By the time you found me I planned to just lock you in long enough to fully heal but then empire started to raid. The raid took a while and I tried to just hand off the key so you wouldn't be stuck for hours. Raid finished and I was lucky to trip you down.

Our battles were great, If I didn't have 2 stoles you would str drop me and make me useless. Fiery doom always seemed to pop out as I had you on the ropes, in that one log you posted I had fantasia on so I was just guessing directions in the open plains to try and kill you before you could heal up then boom I am convulsing and burning with 20 hp left.

You and marintok made nexus exciting to fight, just wish there were more mages

Kregan (Anonymous)Tue 21-Apr-15 09:43 PM
Charter member
#124082, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

You were so bloody hard to pin down. Your abilty to come back into a fight real quick was astounding.

Sorry to see you go. GLWYN

laxmanWed 22-Apr-15 07:07 AM
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#124085, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

Whispers and field dressing is a fun combination, lot of heart pounding scraps with imperials and were a very unique blade. I respected the way you approached the game.

marintokTue 21-Apr-15 09:17 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124079, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Keznet the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

wow quick delete you were tough, like really really tough, like magner and aoirse tough and that is the best compliment I know. You healed like a freaking troll, I loved your build (well atleast what I thought was your build) and you came and mixed it up quite a bit. I think we ended up 1 and 1 or maybe 2 and 1 not sure but was fun playing the run and gun game with you. Good luck with your next

laxmanWed 22-Apr-15 07:25 AM
1867 posts
#124086, "Well played"
In response to Reply #1

Our fights were pretty awesome, the fact they needed to be cut down and posted in three parts is a testament to how intense they were.

It was really cool to fight someone who used their whole build and fluidly switched between tactics as the situation changed. It was really cool that even when you could resort to overwhelming numbers or out of range support characters you did not. The scraps with you and Talisin were the highlight of this character, I just wish there had actually been consistent mages around to hunt. Only consistent ones were in the imperial group which made "dancing" with them problematic.

TJHuronWed 22-Apr-15 11:13 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124089, "Yeah, I noticed that alot too about the lack of mages"
In response to Reply #4

It felt like there just wasn't always a lot of mages to fight as a hero Villager.

Additionally, for as much as I remember the number of Mpks most Villagers had was pretty low. A lot didn't even have 10.

I don't know if it has anything to do with Scion being gone or the wand changes or what.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124075 Previous topic | Next topic