Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ssaynblit the Dweller of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124028
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-Apr-15 02:40 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124028, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ssaynblit the Dweller of the Wilds"

Thu Apr 16 14:36:09 2015

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ssaynblit perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ssaynblit the Dweller of ..., Kregan (Anonymous), 18-Apr-15 11:59 AM, #16
Reply Aye... the life is a boomerang..., Rdenbrel, 17-Apr-15 03:52 AM, #5
Reply Oh come on, Gromm (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 04:48 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Oh come on, Rdenbrel, 17-Apr-15 05:47 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Oh come on, Gromm (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 07:26 AM, #8
               Reply RE: Oh come on, Rdenbrel, 17-Apr-15 08:03 AM, #9
               Reply RE: Oh come on, Gromm (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 10:36 AM, #10
               Reply This thread makes you all look bad, incognito, 17-Apr-15 11:35 AM, #11
                    Reply Leaving a person with real-life anger is worse, Gromm (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 12:04 PM, #12
                    Reply I'd have to disagree, Knac, 17-Apr-15 01:10 PM, #13
                         Reply Makes perfect sense, I apologize NT, Gromm (Anonymous), 18-Apr-15 12:32 AM, #15
                    Reply I first read it as, Murphy, 17-Apr-15 11:27 PM, #14
Reply Oh man, this sucks big time, Gromm (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 02:09 AM, #3
Reply Not to mention that we're out of competent ranger again..., Gromm (Anonymous), 17-Apr-15 02:15 AM, #4
Reply Now this sucks!, Liantae (Anonymous), 16-Apr-15 04:09 PM, #2
Reply tough row to hoe, eh?, Dallevian, 16-Apr-15 03:18 PM, #1

Kregan (Anonymous)Sat 18-Apr-15 11:59 AM
Charter member
#124055, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ssaynblit the Dweller of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Disapointed to see this. Been a while since I have seen lash used in pk by a ranger. But it had be super worried both times.

I just hope this was not because I took the Yeti Hide from you?

GLWYN

RdenbrelFri 17-Apr-15 03:52 AM
Member since 08th Apr 2015
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124034, "Aye... the life is a boomerang..."
In response to Reply #0

If you ruin someones life once, then await that someone will ruin yours.
One should better use neutral bards as ally (particularly applicants to your cabal), than the victim for hunt. *bonk* Those, maybe, will not be forced to delete themselves.

Gromm (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 04:48 AM
Charter member
#124035, "Oh come on"
In response to Reply #5

You have explicitly stated that you do not seek Tree when you were directly asked about it, that's where it all started. Therefore - being hunted by reavers.

So blaming your multiple deaths on others is somewhat childish, not to mention that gloating on rage delete is utterly disgusting.

RdenbrelFri 17-Apr-15 05:47 AM
86 posts
#124037, "RE: Oh come on"
In response to Reply #6

/You have explicitly stated that you do not seek Tree when you were directly asked about it/
That is not true. All Outlanders (whom i seen) knew, that i was an applicant of Outlanders, when this ranger has chosen the path of bardkilling, instead of ally to kill the real foes of the Tree. According to ROLE, Rdenbrel could be, for sure, an ideal support for any of you that time and only Lilyth has immediately used her in right purpose.
And the rest can continue their whines and complains here about how poor outlanders are, cos their warriors delete one by one.

Gromm (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 07:26 AM
Charter member
#124039, "RE: Oh come on"
In response to Reply #7

>/You have explicitly stated that you do not seek Tree when
>you were directly asked about it/
>That is not true.

Funny you say so because it was me (logs available) who directly asked you about it and received an answer about that you do not seek Tree, "because there are many trees around", and that the title is sick Whiysdan's joke and you didn't really mean it.

That answer was spread to the cabal and the death sentence issued for pledging for the sake of fun.

Stating that you pledged for fun was direct reason for the further reaver attacks. Even if IC you (being CN bard) made fun of the answer and didn't really mean it - stupid evil giants don't get smart jokes (and OOC you SHOULD understand that the role of chaotic evil giant is far from being kind and understanding), hence the concequences.

But that's really an IC matter and does not really matter - all within the role.

>And the rest can continue their whines and complains here
>about how poor outlanders are, cos their warriors delete one
>by one.

What matters though is that you are OOC gloating on a person's rage delete, meaning that you either:

1) are immature and too emotionally bound to the game, taking your character's death as a personal insult (in which case I would suggest visiting a psychologist or just grow up if you're below 25 OOC);

or

2) are just a bad person (OOC-wise) who does not find it unacceptable to gloat over someone's emotionsl rage delete.

Judging from my experience of interacting with you, getting the screens of curses and swearing I have received from you after your death in the Prosimy, I would vote for the earlier. But may be I just want to believe in good in people.

However you calling "whines and complains here about how poor outlanders are" what in reality is just a friendly expression of sadness over a comrade leaving indicates that the latter may also be true.

Have fun.

P.S. 2Admins. I don't quite know if it is acceptable to bring out a bunch of IC information like this. Please delete if it is not.

RdenbrelFri 17-Apr-15 07:53 AM
86 posts
#124040, "RE: Oh come on"
In response to Reply #8
Edited on Fri 17-Apr-15 08:03 AM

How many letters....
That was true only in the moment when you asked it. Yes i remember when i answered this way, but i have changed the role after that dialogue with you. (many time has passed indeed since this dialogue and attack of the ranger)
Do not write so much. i've read only this: "Funny you say so because it was me (logs available) who directly asked you about it and received an answer about that you do not seek Tree, "because there are many trees around", and that the title is sick Whiysdan's joke and you didn't really mean it.

That answer was spread to the cabal and the death sentence issued for pledging for the sake of fun."

It is unwise to make some end conclusions after one dialogue.

Gromm (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 10:36 AM
Charter member
#124042, "RE: Oh come on"
In response to Reply #9

But obviously we can't read your role and definitely there was a large bunch of people judging you based on your last known actions. Obviously you should've made the behavior change known to all parties involved. The easiest way - by the note to cabal. You're bard goddamnit. Otherwise you become a victim of misonceptions by mortal players, which would definitely ruin the fun for you.

Therefore it is obvious that the conflict itself was the result of great misunderstanding. Which is often the case.

I hope it's peace now, at least OOC

incognitoFri 17-Apr-15 11:35 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124043, "This thread makes you all look bad"
In response to Reply #8

I'd drop it until you are all dead.

Gromm (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 12:04 PM
Charter member
#124044, "Leaving a person with real-life anger is worse"
In response to Reply #11

Even if this discussion damages the character, but real-life misunderstanding is solved with no bad feelings left - it was worth it.

We all do take the game too close sometimes.

Many years ago, I personally was involved into some real-life beatdown because of in-game conflicts, so making sure that in-game conflicts are not taken to real-life does seem important to me.

P.S. I do understand that the discussion seems to be somewhat ugly, and I do sincerely apologize for that.

KnacFri 17-Apr-15 01:10 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
#124046, "I'd have to disagree"
In response to Reply #12

Treat the game as a game and leave it at that. You don't have to defend yourself or make inflammatory posts. Just leave it alone. Trust me, you'll enjoy the game and your life a lot more.

As someone who's been playing for 15+ years in multiple muds, I've gone through the multiple phases. Ultimately, just let things die. Don't get personally involved with trolls or attacks or anything of that sort.

Gromm (Anonymous)Sat 18-Apr-15 12:32 AM
Charter member
#124050, "Makes perfect sense, I apologize NT"
In response to Reply #13

NT

MurphyFri 17-Apr-15 11:27 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124049, "I first read it as"
In response to Reply #11

"I'll drop you all until you're all dead"

Good old CF.

Gromm (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 02:09 AM
Charter member
#124032, "Oh man, this sucks big time"
In response to Reply #0

I've had a lot to learn from you as to how to play a ranger. And definitely Corzu is annoying as hell, but deleting because of that?

Anyways, GLWYN, although it's definitely STSYG.

P.S. Sorry for being stupid many times when you expected my assistance.

Gromm (Anonymous)Fri 17-Apr-15 02:15 AM
Charter member
#124033, "Not to mention that we're out of competent ranger again..."
In response to Reply #3

NT

Liantae (Anonymous)Thu 16-Apr-15 04:09 PM
Charter member
#124030, "Now this sucks!"
In response to Reply #0

I really did like you! But you did seem to become more and more annoyed over different things. Mostly over Corzu it seemed.

You also seemed a bit annoyed over the event I held, it didn't go quite as planned... Far too few participated, and I had really expected one or two more to come which would have made the whole thing quite different. I had more things planned but you guys didn't seem to enjoy it so I called it off after those two sessions we held.

Anyway, I hope you find something fun to play and return soon again.

DallevianThu 16-Apr-15 03:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#124029, "tough row to hoe, eh?"
In response to Reply #0

player to player, i liked you a lot!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124028 Previous topic | Next topic