Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted Bane..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123737
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Mar-15 10:48 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123737, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted Bane of Wizardry, Commander of Battle"

Sat Mar 14 22:45:36 2015

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Aoirse perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:538

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..., Kregan (Anonymous), 16-Mar-15 10:58 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..., Polmier (Anonymous), 17-Mar-15 07:03 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..., Kregan (Anonymous), 17-Mar-15 08:48 PM, #16
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..., Aoirse (Anonymous), 30-Mar-15 12:29 PM, #19
Reply What a ride, Polmier (Anonymous), 14-Mar-15 11:23 PM, #1
     Reply GLWYN, Gutakyla (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 11:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: GLWYN, Polmier (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 12:34 PM, #3
          Reply Gutakyla doesn't cunning., Gutakyla (Anonymous), 31-Mar-15 12:53 AM, #20
               Reply RE: Gutakyla doesn't cunning., Aoirse (Anonymous), 31-Mar-15 01:02 PM, #21
     Reply Beastmode, Hurk (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 02:51 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Beastmode, Polmier (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 03:28 PM, #5
     Reply RE: What a ride, marintok, 15-Mar-15 05:36 PM, #6
     Reply I will just sum it up by saying...., Polmier (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 06:18 PM, #7
     Reply Always turning out quality characters., Huacan (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 09:09 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Always turning out quality characters., Polmier (Anonymous), 15-Mar-15 10:25 PM, #9
     Reply Good job with Aoirse. nt, Akresius, 16-Mar-15 10:01 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Good job with Aoirse. nt, Polmier (Anonymous), 16-Mar-15 11:43 AM, #12
     Reply fantastic foe, Talisin (Anonymous), 16-Mar-15 10:26 AM, #11
     Reply RE: fantastic foe, Polmier (Anonymous), 16-Mar-15 11:46 AM, #13
     Reply Glad to have met you..., Crraya (Anonymous), 20-Mar-15 08:00 PM, #17
          Reply RE: Glad to have met you..., Polmier (Anonymous), 21-Mar-15 11:40 AM, #18

Kregan (Anonymous)Mon 16-Mar-15 10:58 PM
Charter member
#123762, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked you. But why couldnt you just maintain peace , but great work sticking to your guns.

Our fights were interesting. I felt lik e a bit of a Jimmy vs Timmy from south park. There was only so much we could do but trying to seal the kill was infuriating.

All the best with you next.

Polmier (Anonymous)Tue 17-Mar-15 07:03 PM
Charter member
#123765, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..."
In response to Reply #14

Good job on war master. I could not remember us fighting one on one. I do remember running for your party a lot. I tried to be the villager that could fight solo and get away in groups. Since I was a scout, I was not going to kill groups of 2 or more.

Kregan (Anonymous)Tue 17-Mar-15 08:48 PM
Charter member
#123766, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..."
In response to Reply #15

Our solo fights consisted of two things.
Your side:
- You trying to bash me with axes
- You trying to critical hit me with polearms

My side:
- Me trying to distort
- Me singing AOE damage

Your build was extremely deadly for a number of reasons but it seemed we cancelled each other out. It seems to have inspired some similar builds which may be even more deadly, which I think is the biggest compliment that can be given to any character ... Duplication

Aoirse (Anonymous)Mon 30-Mar-15 12:29 PM
Charter member
#123910, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aoirse Heron the Steel-Hearted ..."
In response to Reply #16

Seems about right.

Either way you are doing real well so keep on truckin.

We have any already met again with my next.

Polmier (Anonymous)Sat 14-Mar-15 11:17 PM
Charter member
#123738, "What a ride"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 14-Mar-15 11:23 PM

I must admit that battle is my favorite cabal. Nothing like the brotherhood of battle.

I was axe and polearm with trapping and riddle. Trapping is pretty good especially with 50 lb polearms (lochaber and maul) and 40 lb no remove axes. Riddle is also pretty good and a good compliment to trapping. If you were trying to do something physical to me and wondered why you couldnt, it was riddle. Other than Reegun (more on him later), I almost never dropped my weapon. I picked this build because of Drakthur (got this name wrong, but was a leader of battle with similar build when I played Ezrail). I thought it was very interesting. Plus with all the dex sword specs, I thought it would fight them well and it did.

If some thought I was a bit conservative then that was on purpose because my characters usually die a lot. Also I was a scout and during the rites the biddy told me to trying for more cunning and less brute strength.

Imms:

Biddy: Thanks a lot for the rites and the commander. I wish the battle imms were more active (quests, etc.), but overall not much negative to say.

Verathi: Thanks for the rites as well and the commander.

Thror and Jorymnr (spelled wrong): Did not talk to you much, but appreciate all you have ever done for the game.

Akresius: I wanted to follow you, but I could not follow you two battleragers in a row. I played Gilut.

Daevryn: I knew from my role, that I was not going to be your best follower. I do wonder why I did not earn at least a one discussion. Please provide some insight into what I did wrong to not get one talk in 539 hours and 20 separate prays.

Battle

Erighan: Loved you. You taught me a lot. I thought the whole knight thing was great. I knew with my build I would not kill a lot when young. Thanks for sticking with me.

Crraya: Damn I missed you after a while. Did you know I was Gilut as well. One of the reasons I picked battle again is that you were still around. Loved Crraya.

Magner: I wish you played it longer. I missed you after you were gone. The village was not the same.

Gutaklya, Hamoryah, Ishki, Srrkal, Keznet, Byantar, Heaghul, Huacan, Hurar, Willet, Kergah, Eriagwen, Nizin, Karei, Iyaya, Skreeya, Waarsmath, Xojex, Rakaros, Zyrneix - Keep on trucking. I enjoyed all of the intereviews. Thanks for making the village fun. Sorry to any I missed.

Nexus:

Marintok - Said it all before. You were one of the reasons I kept playing. You were an inspiration. I have never killed someone so many times and they kept coming back. You got very good at the end. I bet you learned a lot with this character. Well done. One of the better characters in a long time. Akresius rocks doesnt he?

Talisin: Good bard. Awesome fight today that was my 3rd from last death.

-All others leave me a missive and I will respond.

Empire:

Jardluz: Damn you scared me you hit so hard. Never got you. Well done all around. Maybe I should have been bolder with you. One of one two characters that really had my number

Reegun: And you were the other. From the start you had me. Tried everything. The only thing I had hoped to get you with, I never earned or got. That was dispellable critical. Well done. Great character. You killed me more than anyone and it was not close for second. I did get you once when I caught you with your pants down.

Khal (mummy): Great presence for empire. I love that you were not fair weather.

Xeneth: Very good roleplaying with you. I had built the village back up and not have empire as the enemy is so boring. I was looking for a reason to end the peace and your black sect gave me a sliver. I took it. The other villagers had been pressing for it as well.

--All others leave me a missive and I will respond.

Scion:

Nessaria (spelled wrong): Good fights and roleplay. We were usually a stale mate.

Tree:

Liantae: Kind of awesome. Whipped my arse in the arena. Almost got you that one time you hunted me. Otherwise one of my few allies.

Lilyth: Also awesome. Another ally. We never fought, which was rare for Aoirse.

Tribunal

-So many but none lasted a long time. Send me a missive and I will respond.

Fortress:

Herald:

Hurk - I enjoyed our roleplay a lot. Well done.

Others:

I will be back, in fact already have another.

Polmier, Aoirse, Gilut, Sivane, Maligor, Deevak, Ezrail, Bevrolmx to name a few.

Later all.

Thanks for a great game.

Gutakyla (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 11:46 AM
Charter member
#123739, "GLWYN"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for letting me in. I promise to keep on trucking for as long as I am able

I enjoy your characters solid leadership, simply a stand up giant.

Polmier (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 12:34 PM
Charter member
#123740, "RE: GLWYN"
In response to Reply #2

I know I have been playing a long time when I laugh at that death to you. I thought the thief was in my range and the names both start with a g.

Quite stupid I know, but I was laughing so hard.

Keep on trucking perhaps with a little more cunning and a little less brute force.

Gutakyla (Anonymous)Tue 31-Mar-15 12:53 AM
Charter member
#123913, "Gutakyla doesn't cunning."
In response to Reply #3

Just learns how to brute force better.

Aoirse (Anonymous)Tue 31-Mar-15 01:02 PM
Charter member
#123918, "RE: Gutakyla doesn't cunning."
In response to Reply #20

Well I sure did like having a goodie in battle.

Keep going as it seems a lot of villagers are deleting.

Hurk (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 02:51 PM
Charter member
#123741, "Beastmode"
In response to Reply #1

Had some fun with you, and yes if you go after someone in the inn and I can harm you best believe Im comin out. Over all fun and yes you were beastly with polearms, and I hated getting my axes broke by you. But I hope I at least returned the favor a time or two.

Polmier (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 03:28 PM
Charter member
#123742, "RE: Beastmode"
In response to Reply #4

Certainly as you were tough. I knew if you and the pachaderym both came out, I was running but hell that was the fun.

marintokSun 15-Mar-15 05:36 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123743, "RE: What a ride"
In response to Reply #1

you are litteraly like 50% of my pk deaths I am sure, we had to have fought hundreds of times. And I never thought I was ever going to beat you, then one time I did, and I was like well that was a fluke then i beat you once at the destructor and I was like, look I just won CF, seriously though I was worried I would never beat you, I had to change and change and change tactics till I found something that worked, you made me learn a ton. You were a class act all around and I enjoyed every one of our fights, it was always fun to fight you and you were always up for a fight. Its nice to know you can have pk on demand if you want it. And you were the toughest villager i ever fought by far and man riddle totally defeats half my spec's so it was super fun fighting you, also I would eat a iron polearm charge and a slice and 1 crit and I would be at like 30%hp, tough build to fight as a warrior. Good luck with you next man, it was super fun.

Polmier (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 05:55 PM
Charter member
#123744, "I will just sum it up by saying...."
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Sun 15-Mar-15 06:18 PM

You are one of the reasons I love and play cf.

Excellent character and yes I voted for you in the contest.

Strange to almost feel like friends with an enemy.

Damn you learned a lot and certainly had me very catious towards the end.

I will see you again I am sure.

Huacan (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 09:09 PM
Charter member
#123747, "Always turning out quality characters."
In response to Reply #1

Very well done, it was a nice experience having interactions with you on this side. Glad you're keeping at it and having a good time in the process. GLWYN

Polmier (Anonymous)Sun 15-Mar-15 10:25 PM
Charter member
#123750, "RE: Always turning out quality characters."
In response to Reply #8

Keep on trucking. A solid constant presence for the village.

Enjoyed our time together.

AkresiusMon 16-Mar-15 10:01 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123753, "Good job with Aoirse. nt"
In response to Reply #1

And thank you for the compliment.

Polmier (Anonymous)Mon 16-Mar-15 11:43 AM
Charter member
#123755, "RE: Good job with Aoirse. nt"
In response to Reply #10

Well earned. It was not knock on any other imm (they are awesome). Just a thought on you.

Talisin (Anonymous)Mon 16-Mar-15 10:26 AM
Charter member
#123754, "fantastic foe"
In response to Reply #1

Can't say enough good things about you--and man you made that build look tough. While I was ranking, I had thought that bard vs. giant would tilt heavily in my favor, but that definitely wasn't the case in our fights! Glad to have gotten you once in the end, but I was looking forward to more fights down the line.

Also--looking at your list of past names, I'm really impressed with the quality. I had the pleasure of interacting with a lot of them, as friend and foe, and you're the kind of player that makes this game great.

Polmier (Anonymous)Mon 16-Mar-15 11:46 AM
Charter member
#123756, "RE: fantastic foe"
In response to Reply #11

Thanks for the compliment. Many many many bad characters in there that I failed to mention.

You are an above average bard. Polearms are just bad for a bard when cutoff is perfected. That combined with critical strike and it made for a good combo for me against you. That said when you did manage to flee, I knew I was likely slepted due to critical strike lag.

I am sure you will be around a while and will be one of the reason nexus returns to power. Should be some good days of fighting between battle and nexus.

Crraya (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-15 08:00 PM
Charter member
#123791, "Glad to have met you..."
In response to Reply #1

Crraya thought you were very, very solid and was glad that you and Magner were able to take over the village when she finally died.

I knew you were going to be pretty destructive, PK-wise and from what I've seen of you, I think you did a darn good job at it.

I was pretty surprised I whooped you in the Rites.... but I was keeping some tricks up my sleeve from when we played in the Arena. That worked out well for me there...

Anyways, I'm glad you had fun. I know I had fun interacting with Aoirse with Crraya and my current, so you've kept me entertained for hours!

Polmier (Anonymous)Sat 21-Mar-15 11:40 AM
Charter member
#123798, "RE: Glad to have met you..."
In response to Reply #17

You were always a tough fight for me, both as Gilut and Aoirse.

I never knew the best technique to beat trance and your dodge.

Either way well done.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123737 Previous topic | Next topic