Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lord, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123699
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Mar-15 09:29 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123699, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lord, Imperial Black Magician"

Sun Mar 8 21:40:17 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Zraerael perished, never to return.

Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:208

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lo..., Zraerael (Anonymous), 11-Mar-15 05:12 PM, #4
Reply Curious about the wight comment, Torak, 11-Mar-15 05:54 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lo..., Talisin (Anonymous), 12-Mar-15 09:10 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lo..., Kregan (Anonymous), 16-Mar-15 10:53 PM, #7
Reply Wow. NT, TMNS, 11-Mar-15 06:38 AM, #1
     Reply Gotta know why Valg set your charisma to 3...story plz?..., TMNS, 11-Mar-15 04:46 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Gotta know why Valg set your charisma to 3...story ..., Zraerael (Anonymous), 11-Mar-15 05:02 PM, #3

Zraerael (Anonymous)Wed 11-Mar-15 05:12 PM
Charter member
#123725, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lo..."
In response to Reply #0

Had a lot of fun with Zraerael, esp in the mid ranks. But i invested ALOT of time pretty quickly with him and fizzled out and was getting frustrated with things i don't normally get frustrated with, so i decided i was a little too invested and hung it up.

Allies:

Forv: Thanks alot. You were a great help to my char and a great ally.

Xeneth: Wish our times meshed more, but i liked you alot. After the crap of reegun you were a breath of fresh air.

Khal: You roleplay your character well! Kudos.

Boelga: Keep on trucking you bitch lol.

Enemies:

Liantae: You're a classy foe and tough fight. I respected and knew i was in for a handful when you were online.

Farmaur: Never really got to fight you as much as i wanted, I thought your uh tactics of having lowbies break through centurions so you could stalk was a bit awful though lol.

Jeede: You're a great assassin, constantly moving and I feared you more than any other character for the simple fact if you got a step on me i'd probably be dead.

Lilyth: You had my number. But from my own experiences and what i've read, you really need to reconsider some of your behavior.

Talisin: I liked fighting you, you always were willing to fight, even when it was really dumb (you know which instance i am talking about).

Pretty much everyone else was a good fight.

Decided to try a mummy after trying a wight. I gathered i had about a 35% chance of success from some pbf study based on my hours etc. and decided to pull the trigger. Worked out but while i enjoyed the experience, given the effort required vs the perks of a mummy, i'd certainly choose wight next time given the option with another character. I still think with the right race/player a wight could be a very serious and dangerous creature.

This is my first character breaking 20 pks, first character over 50% kill ratio etc. So PK-wise i am very proud of this character. RP wise i felt i became stagnant near the end, another reason i decided to just say forget it.

Hope everyone enjoyed my presence and i'll be back with another necro before too long mwa haha lol.

TorakWed 11-Mar-15 05:54 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123726, "Curious about the wight comment"
In response to Reply #4

You mentioned race - why, what race would change your output much?

Talisin (Anonymous)Thu 12-Mar-15 09:10 AM
Charter member
#123728, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lo..."
In response to Reply #4

Man it seemed like you just shot up to Mummy. One day, you weren't even spectre yet, and the next you were a mummy. Then, just as fast, I saw you rage delete after that battle in the lands. Good enemy, sorry light hardly ever tips and we were never on the same side!

That one time, I thought you had just logged in and wouldn't have any zombies. My "plan" was to rush the centurions and sleep you, but half-way there I realized you had a bard on hand so I changed to plan to...vibrato! At least that way, the cents will keep you from sleeping me instead. Of course, you did have zombies (and this was a terrible plan anyway) and I was walking back to my corpse pretty quickly.

Kregan (Anonymous)Mon 16-Mar-15 10:53 PM
Charter member
#123760, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Zraerael Andlis the Mummy Lo..."
In response to Reply #4

I like you alot. Its a pity you went out this way

But it sounds like you had a blast while you were around and isnt that what it is all about.

GLYWN

TMNSWed 11-Mar-15 06:38 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123712, "Wow. NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

TMNSWed 11-Mar-15 04:46 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#123723, "Gotta know why Valg set your charisma to 3...story plz?..."
In response to Reply #1

NT

Zraerael (Anonymous)Wed 11-Mar-15 05:02 PM
Charter member
#123724, "RE: Gotta know why Valg set your charisma to 3...story ..."
In response to Reply #2

Just a bug in the becoming. Nothing crazy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123699 Previous topic | Next topic