Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aelamaelus the Weaver of the Eleme..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123695
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Mar-15 09:29 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123695, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aelamaelus the Weaver of the Elements, Marshall of the Fortress"

Sat Mar 7 17:34:04 2015

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Aelamaelus perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:203

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TMNSWed 11-Mar-15 06:37 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123711, "Boooo. NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

kolbWed 11-Mar-15 08:24 AM
Member since 16th Jul 2007
76 posts
#123715, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #1

Was my first invoker and I was starting to get a feel for some things, but then work picked up and I couldn't put much time in. Thanks to Baer for everything, I wanted to be what could turn around the Fortress but I just couldn't put in the time.

RayihnWed 11-Mar-15 04:42 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#123722, "RE: Sorry"
In response to Reply #2

Really liked this char and I, too, couldn't wait to see what you would do with it. Totally understand about real life though, hope you give it another go when time frees up. glwyn.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123695 Previous topic | Next topic