Subject: "(DELETED) [SCARAB] Eheubryd the Guardian of the Earth" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123657
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Mar-15 11:00 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123657, "(DELETED) [SCARAB] Eheubryd the Guardian of the Earth"

Thu Mar 5 09:58:15 2015

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Eheubryd perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:88

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WildGirlFri 06-Mar-15 11:11 PM
Member since 16th Sep 2004
250 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123672, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

My time to sit and play multiple hours has been dwindling as of late while I try to align some other projects and still keep a social life. When you can only log in for an hour or two a week, the motivation to play diminishes greatly. So, I just felt it was time to delete and step back from CF again.

This was my first Scarab and I didn't roll the character with the intention to join. It just happened and I blundered my way through the interview.

Big thanks to the immortal who gave me second place in the role contest. I got a lot of mileage out of both the cabal hideout edge and the wanderlust skill.

Jeede, thanks for giving me the chance to run with it. Your RP was great and I really enjoyed our limited interactions.

Kwoal-whatever (I still have no clue how to spell it), thanks for taking me under your wing and hunting with me at times. I'm so used to fighting on my own that I had no idea how to handle having another person to watch out for while we tracked down people. So, I felt like I came off as really incompetent.

Ychram, I enjoyed trying to torment you. We ended our fighting at 2-2 and I was a bit sad that we never got to keep going. Once you got bloodlust, it was too dangerous to fight you outside of the wilds and too frustrating to fight you while in them (thanks to aimed shot only lagging one round). Sorry your character got hacked. That was awful.

Raeth, in my earlier levels, I loved tracking down people for you to kill. That raw damage ambush was so much fun to watch! I never bothered trying to power rank my way up to hero so we could team up more often, but I feel like we would have made an interesting combo.

If I talked to you, I probably sounded like a jerk. I tried to purposely ruffle feathers and antagonize wherever I could unless it directly benefited me to do otherwise. Mostly, it was a blast just to sow chaos and dissent.

SarienFri 06-Mar-15 01:56 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123669, "Ranger buddy!"
In response to Reply #0

I liked you as Raeth, in fact you almost had me rolling up a lowbie hunter a few times.

WildGirlFri 06-Mar-15 10:57 PM
Member since 16th Sep 2004
250 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123671, "Man, Raeth was so awesome!"
In response to Reply #1

I loved watching you set up the trap and take people out. I like playing hunters, but they're awful at kill sealing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123657 Previous topic | Next topic