Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the Wild..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123605
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Feb-15 05:16 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123605, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the Wilds"

Fri Feb 27 16:15:31 2015

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Raeth perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:282

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the ..., Kregan (Anonymous), 01-Mar-15 06:17 PM, #11
Reply Raeth the Dweller of the Wilds, Heaghul (Anonymous), 28-Feb-15 12:16 PM, #9
Reply Goodbyes:, Sarien, 28-Feb-15 08:11 AM, #6
Reply RE: Goodbyes:, Strienat, 28-Feb-15 10:30 AM, #8
Reply Thank you:, Sarien, 02-Mar-15 01:20 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbyes:, Milo (Anonymous), 28-Feb-15 12:53 PM, #10
     Reply Bah., Sarien, 02-Mar-15 01:21 PM, #13
Reply I am very disapointed to see this, Liantae (Anonymous), 28-Feb-15 07:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the ..., Tsalantha (Anonymous), 28-Feb-15 02:17 AM, #4
Reply Great last fight, quality character. , Zraerael (Anonymous), 27-Feb-15 10:22 PM, #2
Reply You're doing pretty well yourself on that aspect. NT, TMNS, 27-Feb-15 10:56 PM, #3
Reply RE: Great last fight, quality character. , Sarien, 28-Feb-15 08:02 AM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the ..., Throndin (Anonymous), 27-Feb-15 06:08 PM, #1

Kregan (Anonymous)Sun 01-Mar-15 06:17 PM
Charter member
#123631, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Man oh man. Getting stuck in a snare and then getting ambushed ... I know you didn't like the reduced effectiveness of savage blow ... I certainly did not mind

Well played and most of the times you caught me I really was not expect it nor did I know you were about. But I think that's the whole point

GLYWN

Heaghul (Anonymous)Sat 28-Feb-15 12:16 PM
Charter member
#123621, "Raeth the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

Wished we could have been allies, would have liked to spend more time w/this char. Tough char, good RP and obviously skilled player. GLWYN

SarienSat 28-Feb-15 07:59 AM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123618, "Goodbyes:"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 28-Feb-15 08:11 AM

Overall I enjoyed playing Raeth. I really like playing outlander, and furthermore I find evil outlander to be the most fun. Felar savage ranger is still in my opinion a pretty nice build. It offers a great deal of survivability (with smearmud, and staunch in particular) combined with in my opinion, some of the best burst damage in the game. The changes to savage blow did alter my intended playstyle quite a bit - particularly I avoided dexy paladins as well as high dex casters and priests. Because I was unable to maintain the aggressive playstyle I had adopted while ranking up, I found myself a bit bored at hero, and had been pondering deletion for a week or two prior to pulling the trigger.

Goodbyes:

Liantae: You were an excellent leader, teacher and comrade. In fact, you became one of my all-time favorite cabalmates. I enjoyed the chaos we caused together. Your build seemed far superior to mine, and so I tried to adopt more of a support role in many situations. Your RP was always top notch and chumming around with you was great.

Hoysepis: You amaze me. That is really all there is to say. Your hunting ability is simply frightening. I'd log in, and spend time trying to track 1 imperial to some remote corner, in the meantime you'd find/kill all five of them in the same timeframe. Like Liantae, your RP was top notch. I will miss you as well.

Lilyth: You too were an excellent leader. Thank you, for not being too harsh on me when I killed that sentinel app. I hadn't checked my notes and so to me he was just some shifter with a guildmaster thief. Watching you play a druid, makes me want to play one quite badly. Your RP was also top notch, and thank you for everything you did for me.

Ucauxuhn: I had a great time ranking up with you. And, believe me I felt the same pain you did over savage blow. I hope you are having fun with what you are playing now, I'm sure it will be a good char.

Draniel: After the first time I PK'd you, and the insued anger over CB, I kind of had it in for you. I had fun with our squabbles.

Irwabereth: I had a great time ranking with you as well, I was a bit shocked when you deleted.

Zhavana: I wish that I had the opportunity to pal around with you more often. We made for a good hunting party.

Delkin: Keep trucking if you're still out there - I know your a newer player, big props for your willingness to fight.

Empire:

Altariel: I loved our fights, I think you killed me the most out of anybody. Whip/sword is frightening business out of the wilds! Thank you for the adrenaline!

Reegun: No idea why everyone seems to think you are such a ####bird. You were fine by me IC, except for that whole looting my prep bag business..but that is CF!

Piktazu: never saw you...good shadow lord

Khalmarnasa: You seem to have improved each time I fought you - keep trucking

Tribunal:

Throndin: Man, you are a rock. You just do not give up, do not quit. Your tenacity is that of legend - good on you. Great character, and RP.

Scarab:

Eheubryd: I loved hanging with another evil ranger. I was also envious of your build more than once. I also liked the scarabite RP a good bit

Jeede: You are one smooth criminal. When you assassinated Kregan right in front of me, I am unsure who was more surprised myself, or him. RP was also top notch, I'm glad I got to rank with you for the little bit I did.

Kwoalewei: I dug your RP a good bit, and I know you came across me hurt more than once - You never killed me...and I was never quite sure why...creepy. I was looking forward to going and grabbing the staff of striking with you, while the other half of me was saying "Don't! this mofo is going to dispel/drown your ass right after!"

Fort:

Krozalin: I wanted to catch you in the woods..just once

Mhaerdhess: That was a fun fight, I was sure that "team fort" would stomp my guts out. That 'Bug' happens with all dmg *call lightning/unerring smite etc*

Raijan: I had a lot of fun fights with you. Also, I enjoyed our banter, and I took your 'secret' to the grave.

Battle:

Magner: You were fierce! I had 17(+20) str and you still dropped my weapons! That and you hit me so hard, I could hear short round in my head "Hory shet docta jones! git out of here!"

StrienatSat 28-Feb-15 10:30 AM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#123620, "RE: Goodbyes:"
In response to Reply #6

I really enjoyed watching Raeth. You were a huge presence for the Tree and I knew if you were on, you weren't going to shy away from a battle. I am glad you enjoyed Outlander as you did, I'm sorry you lost interest but I hope you come back sometime soon.

SarienMon 02-Mar-15 01:20 PM
740 posts
#123640, "Thank you:"
In response to Reply #8

Also, thank you to the various IMM's who provided the "Crackling Flames" voices when I had RP questions. And, a special thank you to the IMM who allowed me to prioritize sportsmanship over RP restrictions when it came to PK - I liked that a good bit.

Milo (Anonymous)Sat 28-Feb-15 12:53 PM
Charter member
#123622, "RE: Goodbyes:"
In response to Reply #6

I guess, in the end, you just couldn't work up the courage. Oh well.
heh

SarienMon 02-Mar-15 01:21 PM
740 posts
#123641, "Bah."
In response to Reply #10

I wasn't going to kill you. Truth is, you saved my life 2-3 times, and so I (as a player) didn't want to kill you, and I had IC justification not to - Keep trucking, you're doing well!

Liantae (Anonymous)Sat 28-Feb-15 07:32 AM
Charter member
#123617, "I am very disapointed to see this"
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun runing around with you. You knew your stuff and always had my back.

Good times! A real shame to see you go!

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Sat 28-Feb-15 02:17 AM
Charter member
#123612, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked our fight in the shadow grove. When I got caught in the second snare, lucky timing on your part, I thought you had me. Savage blow seemed to be working near perfectly for you then too.

Zraerael (Anonymous)Fri 27-Feb-15 10:22 PM
Charter member
#123609, "Great last fight, quality character. "
In response to Reply #0

Had limited interaction with you with this character, but on others you always impressed me as well. Well done. Playing Evil without playing asshole can be tough but you did it well.

TMNSFri 27-Feb-15 10:56 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#123610, "You're doing pretty well yourself on that aspect. NT"
In response to Reply #2

Unless you released your zombie with my gear (and not had it get summoned away and killed like you told me), in which case, I will hunt you down and kill you.

SarienSat 28-Feb-15 08:02 AM
740 posts
#123619, "RE: Great last fight, quality character. "
In response to Reply #2

Thank you! I enjoyed the fight and interactions with you as well. When I was heading into the lands, I had decided that hell or high water one of us was going to die. Turns out it was me! That is chaos for you.

Throndin (Anonymous)Fri 27-Feb-15 06:08 PM
Charter member
#123607, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Raeth the Dweller of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh No! One of my biggest enemies. Out of everyone I have fought you were one of the most dangerous. I just couldn't nail you down. Great character from what I saw. GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123605 Previous topic | Next topic