Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yllonis the Healing Touch of the E..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123498
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Feb-15 04:15 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123498, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yllonis the Healing Touch of the Emerald Oak, Cardinal of the Golden Sun"

Fri Feb 20 10:39:47 2015

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Yllonis perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:294

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yllonis the Healing Touch of t..., Milo (Anonymous), 20-Feb-15 02:07 PM, #1
     Reply This was a long time coming., SPN, 20-Feb-15 03:35 PM, #5
          Reply Thanks for RPing my cabal choices with me., Kortath (Anonymous), 20-Feb-15 05:24 PM, #2
          Reply RE: This was a long time coming., marintok, 20-Feb-15 10:51 PM, #3
          Reply RE: This was a long time coming., Strienat, 21-Feb-15 08:28 AM, #4
          Reply Thought you were great!, Von (Anonymous), 22-Feb-15 07:24 AM, #6
          Reply RE: This was a long time coming., Keara (Anonymous), 23-Feb-15 11:44 AM, #7

Milo (Anonymous)Fri 20-Feb-15 02:07 PM
Charter member
#123502, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yllonis the Healing Touch of t..."
In response to Reply #0

You framed some thoughts for Milo that gave him a kick in the butt early on. Wished we'd had some more time to talk. The fine line you would have had to walk had to be complex sometimes. I hope that it was a fun run.

SPNSat 21-Feb-15 04:15 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#123503, "This was a long time coming."
In response to Reply #1

Well, to start, I had a blast with Yllonis. It started as a challenge to myself, not only to have a good return character to CF, but to also push myself with RP. I will say, Yllonis' RP was what kept me going for so long. And also why in the end this deletion was needed. I felt that I had got to far from my original RP and was becoming more Marany in action just in order to get some action.

Monk was an interesting dedication. I feel the only kills I really sealed were on people that went AFK, or was my first fight and did not know the huge amount of Melee damage about to be dealt out and lagged themselves too much. Three rounds against a high Wis intensified monk can be brutal. Trekberg had it right a that either I was incredible or a push over. When Yllonis was the former it was because I was prepared and remembered to put up Avoid after resting. Otherwise, I was minced meat.

On to some Goodbyes.

Strienat: Thanks a ton for everything. Thanks for going out on a limb and allow me to sink or swim. I think I swam fairly well for a long time. I really enjoy the Religion and would not be surprised if in the future I come back.

Keara and Von: Thanks for helping me get my bearings in the higher end explore areas once again. There was so much I have forgotten in the past 10+ years. Loved the RP and rolling with both of you, just wished it got to happen more often.

Itdrau: I hope you did not feel pushed out of the Cardinal position by me. You were doing well, and I supported all of what you had done.

Other Scribes/Acolytes: Good luck to you all and thanks for listening to the rants of some crazy Nature Paladin.

Marans and co. Definitely had fun with you all and wish you best of luck, the tide has turned and its a tough road out there right now.

Enemies and others:
TREKBERG!! God you were a son of a bitch. But I loved knowing that it was always going to be a throwdown. I will admit I loved winning the war attrition by annihilating your horde even if I could not drop you. PS Willbreaker is OP.

Empire: Yllonis got to see lots of Emperors and Councils come and go. Jarlduz you were a beast, and thanks for welcoming me to hero range by a swift beat down where I forgot to put up avoid. Daper Dan, thanks for the taunts and discussions. And the rest of you (as there are too many to remember all of you) thanks for the times we got to tangle.

Scarab: You all were always a nuisance. Jeede I was glad when I leveled out of your PK, though I was glad we got you that one time in Eil Sheara. I was glad to pass of your Bracers. KowalaBear or what ever your name is (I forget so I wont even try to spell it right) you were also always a pain. Thanks for making Trekberg that much harder to fight.

Tribunal: Thanks to all of you I got to know. Balrain, I think you need a special call out for being awesome. I will post on the other site my favorite log of you getting me as a Criminal. God that was so close.

Nexus: I had little interaction with hardly any of you. But those of you that I did thanks. The Exception was Marintok. We met up leveling up and I knew you were either A) Brand new or B) Like me a returning player so I was glad to be able to share all that I knew. Sorry I never got around to writing that not to Akresus, but you rocked. Keep it up.

Outlander: I got to know a few of you pretty well. Ellsto, we had lots of fun discussions. Yllonis probably never would not have made it as far as he had if I didn't have someone else to bounce the religion off of. Milo, thanks for listening and I am glad some of what I said made a difference. All the reavers, I never really had a hard time with any of you, but thanks for making it fun.

LILYTH (yup you get called out like Trekberg.): Holy #### were you annoying while we were leveling. Nothing like trying to get through the northern mountains and running out of mvments with Udgaard patrollers all about than to have you show up... I was very glad when I received my Title and Tat and you took a step back and we reevaluated our relationship.

Finally, I know the flames are coming from the people that got really pissed off at me aiding the Huntress. What those Tribunals that saw that often did not see was how often I aided the Spire as well. I was frequently helping which ever said had no evils logged in. As soon as one showed up, I backed off. I often went to bat for tribunal chasing reavers into the Weald/Silverwood to help keep them out of town.

Anyways, I know I intereacted with far more people than I can recount here. Thank you to everyone who made Yllonis and CF as a whole a great game.

Kortath (Anonymous)Fri 20-Feb-15 05:24 PM
Charter member
#123504, "Thanks for RPing my cabal choices with me."
In response to Reply #5

I really enjoyed the time and rp

marintokFri 20-Feb-15 10:51 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123506, "RE: This was a long time coming."
In response to Reply #5

you took me all kinds of wild and crazy places, was super fun going around with you. And you didn't hold a grudge when your side was on the wrong side of the balance so that is cool. You are one of the only classes I traveled with that had acess to sanc and heal man that makes fights totally differnt than anytime else, was hard to get used to it, but nice once I did.

Good luck with your next.

Marintok

StrienatSat 21-Feb-15 08:28 AM
Member since 23rd Dec 2013
76 posts
#123507, "RE: This was a long time coming."
In response to Reply #5

I knew this was probably coming sometime and I am sorry that it ended up happening this way. Yllonis and Ellsto were some of my favorite followers as you both got the points of the religion while being on such opposite sides of it. Some of the talks you had made me smile on the other side of the screen.

I am glad you took the time to try to learn it and work with it, and I do hope you stick with what you said and try another one one day.

Von (Anonymous)Sun 22-Feb-15 07:24 AM
Charter member
#123513, "Thought you were great!"
In response to Reply #5

Everything short of the some dragon lairs we could do together, I thought we were a great team, really. Well played monk, and surely a deserved Cardinal spot - even though some people were not digging your partly Outlander approach, I thought it was great. GLWYN!

Keara (Anonymous)Mon 23-Feb-15 11:44 AM
Charter member
#123551, "RE: This was a long time coming."
In response to Reply #5

Really enjoyed Yllonis. There were times I didn't feel like the bigger noob in the room. But you held your own and seemed very comfortable playing the character in all aspects.

Best of luck with whatever is next.

K

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123498 Previous topic | Next topic