Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Surkey Techlawr the Simoon of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123456
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Feb-15 10:12 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123456, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Surkey Techlawr the Simoon of the Island"

Wed Feb 18 21:11:30 2015

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Surkey perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:173

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Surkey (Anonymous)Mon 23-Feb-15 11:36 PM
Charter member
#123566, "Thanks Ray and Daev!"
In response to Reply #0

That scavenger hunt was alot of fun. I wish more people would have just tried to have fun with it instead of calculating exactly how they would maximize pk productivity by predicting who would give which kind of rewards. But what can you do, to each their own. Everyone seemed to have fun with it one way or another. I was proud of my title and I probably would have deleted sooner had that not happened. I feel bad how you folks up there in immland tend to receive more criticism than thanks for all the time you put in working on the game. The players really do appreciate the work you do alot more than they show it. Thanks for this free amazing game. I'll definitely be a player as long as it is around.

marintokThu 19-Feb-15 12:57 AM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123461, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Surkey Techlawr the Simoon of..."
In response to Reply #0

dag nab it, you were one of the first that I inducted that actually made it to hero ranks to mess some things up, that defense we had vs the 3 villagers and the out of range defenders was awesome, yeah we didnt end up winning but we sure as hell put up a good fight and killed some of them. Sorry to see you go. but good luck with your next.

Surkey (Anonymous)Mon 23-Feb-15 11:18 PM
Charter member
#123564, "Thanks, and sorry."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry but real life is tipping the scales too much right now. Thanks for the induct, and I liked the task you give to new nexans. It was alot of fun, and others seemed to agree, coming up with the item and the reason behind it. You are one serious badass and it was fun getting to fight at your side the little we did. I wish we could have had more brawls like that defense on the island. I really like hunters a lot, beduins as well. I may end up doing another one when I have time. Surkey was a test and though they have trouble sealing kills and people have to overextend themselves for you to be really deadly, I like hunters alot. Sorry I had to go, but know I shall return. Way to go winning the recent contest!

Sorry I took so long responding, I've been crazy busy.

Kregan (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 10:57 PM
Charter member
#123460, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Surkey Techlawr the Simoon of..."
In response to Reply #0

My interactions with you were interesting and as with most Nexun's a little confusing

I was expecting this a few days ago ... Not sure what happened ... GLWYN

Surkey (Anonymous)Mon 23-Feb-15 11:26 PM
Charter member
#123565, "LOL"
In response to Reply #1

I'm assuming you're wondering why I was running around naked for the last part of my life. I gave away all my stuff and then and looked for a final fight.

Surkey very excited, all the time. I can see how some would have been confused by her.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123456 Previous topic | Next topic