Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kortath Stormfist the Champion of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123408
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Feb-15 12:44 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123408, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kortath Stormfist the Champion of the Virtues"

Sun Feb 15 11:42:20 2015

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kortath perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kortath Stormfist the Champion..., Keara (Anonymous), 17-Feb-15 04:32 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kortath Stormfist the Champion..., Kortath (Anonymous), 18-Feb-15 01:56 PM, #6
Reply Fun times., Kortath (Anonymous), 16-Feb-15 12:12 PM, #2
Reply I felt for you, incognito, 16-Feb-15 12:09 PM, #1
     Reply Lag move..., Kortath (Anonymous), 16-Feb-15 12:16 PM, #3
          Reply I loved your rp, incognito, 17-Feb-15 11:19 AM, #4

Keara (Anonymous)Tue 17-Feb-15 04:32 PM
Charter member
#123433, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kortath Stormfist the Champion..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed the interactions we had, thought the char was a pleasure to be around. Best of luck with whatever is next, and with the kid!

K

Kortath (Anonymous)Wed 18-Feb-15 01:56 PM
Charter member
#123449, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Kortath Stormfist the Champion..."
In response to Reply #5

Thanks for taking me through the tower slowly so I could learn it. I had some long term plans to try and get you your lady parts back. You'll have to enjoy peeing standing up for a while still.

Kortath (Anonymous)Mon 16-Feb-15 12:12 PM
Charter member
#123417, "Fun times."
In response to Reply #0

- This was a very open ended role to start, and I rolled with everything I was given. From being dual recruited by Tribunal and Fortress, to the requested removal of a warrant by a fortress and the repercussions of that, and all that.. Thanks to Ray/Baer for rolling with this character. Many fun times.

- In the end I deleted because I no longer enjoyed the struggle with PK. The Monk has no lag. Wrath rarely cursed anyone for me, and intensify is great on paper and mobs. Everyone that I PK'd knew if I intensified to flee and come back, or flee and GTFO. While I sit and wait out lag. So my options were to wrath or respond...

- Other highlights during this character were the random AFKs.

My 2 and half year old decided to get his own drink but didn't realize how heavy a full 1 gallon pitcher of tea was and spilled it all. I can't recall what I was in the middle of but it wasn't something small.

Also He is potty training so when he comes up to me and says "Daddy I go to go potty." if I wait I'm changing a diaper, or worse he attempts it on his own and I'm cleaning a floor, clothes, and who knows what else. Haha!

He also figured out how to climb up the back of my chair and likes to ambush daddy. Lost/died to some PK attempts off that one... Haha!

So when ever Ray/Baer takes a long time to answer something, I'm going to assume it is kid related and I'm not boring her with my RP. *Wink*

Giant Monk did not seem to be bad at all, although I was told left and right when I started that I was going suck. I am sure I evaded a lot less than dexy races, but It didn't seem too bad... Anticipate worked about as often.

I don't know how much my essence of fortitude aided my weaknesses as a race/monk choice though.

I thought Essence of Charity was the perfect fit for my first virtue. Thanks Ray/Baer.

Thanks to everyone who played with me.

incognitoMon 16-Feb-15 12:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123416, "I felt for you"
In response to Reply #0

When you said that life as a monk was so bad that you were tempted to take the easy option of shield dedicant so that you had some lagging capacity.

Kortath (Anonymous)Mon 16-Feb-15 12:16 PM
Charter member
#123418, "Lag move..."
In response to Reply #1

Would have been wonderful. Hope you liked my RP.

incognitoTue 17-Feb-15 11:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123430, "I loved your rp"
In response to Reply #3

Sorry, I should have said!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123408 Previous topic | Next topic