Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Twilbo Cobbleson the Planewalker, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123388
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 12-Feb-15 06:30 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123388, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Twilbo Cobbleson the Planewalker, Keeper of the Cherub from the Secret Fields"

Thu Feb 12 17:29:08 2015

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Twilbo perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Magner (Anonymous)Fri 13-Feb-15 09:52 AM
Charter member
#123395, "Wow, only 121 hours?"
In response to Reply #0

You weren't kidding about short log ins.

You were tough as nails. Duergars don't do well against angels to start but you were extremely tough anyhow.

If I saw you on I knew I had to be careful because you might come looking at any time. Actually, I was pretty thankful at times you were a goodie because I didn't have to worry about you gaunting me!

Villager next?

laxmanFri 13-Feb-15 11:33 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#123397, "You were inspirational"
In response to Reply #2

I was raised in the village in the infancy of my CF career and it has been 4 years since the last time I played them. But man oh man fighting you had me many times thinking, "Time to delete and roll a villager".

What seperates a decent villager from an amazing one is all about using footwork to control situations and you have nailed that brilliantly. I could never pin you down or get you to overcommit, every fight I knew I had to be on my toes because you could tear through my full ABS reinforced HP in about 3 rounds at times.

the one moment that really stood out was when 4 of us had you cornered in the graveyard (shaman, 2 conjies, and a paladin) and I am just sitting at the entrance with an agro angel to keep you boxed in and the other 3 people had to word near dead twice a piece. Eventually I lose patience and take a run at you and you slip right out to freedom. I miss being on the other side of that.

So chances are my next will be a villager but will also likely be another 20 hour a month experience. Mages beware (on occasion!)

Magner (Anonymous)Fri 13-Feb-15 11:57 AM
Charter member
#123398, "Wow, thanks alot"
In response to Reply #3

That's a pretty great compliment from someone I've always considered a top shelf Village player.

I completely forgot about that time in the graveyard. That was a very fun fight.

You yourself were very hard to pin down. I know you got me several times and I nearly got you a few but I don't think I ever did outright. The only time I think I did was pretty much bad luck for you. If I remember this right, you had me pinned in the Village wounded and without the head. You came to the destructor for the kill and he threw out a massive flurry on you. Does that sound right?

I'll be looking forward to those 20 hours a month!

laxmanFri 13-Feb-15 12:45 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#123399, "Think you had me more"
In response to Reply #4

I think I only got you once on eastern road, you might have been fighting other people and I cleaned it up.

You got me at least 2 times. Once you just straight up pwned me, another time you got me after I recalled from some exploring. You had me under 60 hp at least 5 times where I slipped away.

Most duergars/clouds just crumbled under the angel but it never seemed to prog the big damage sups on you and warriors in general were able to tank it pretty well absent those bits of burst.

Keara (Anonymous)Fri 13-Feb-15 01:34 AM
Charter member
#123393, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Twilbo Cobbleson the Planewalk..."
In response to Reply #0

Knew it would be entertaining when we ran around together. Decent enough char. Best of luck with the next!

K

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123388 Previous topic | Next topic