Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Von IronClaw the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123233
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 06-Feb-15 01:20 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123233, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Von IronClaw the Legend of the Battlefield, Captain of the Brigade"

Fri Feb 6 12:17:39 2015

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Von perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:270

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply There we go, Von (Anonymous), 09-Feb-15 05:07 AM, #4
Reply Things changed..., Liantae (Anonymous), 09-Feb-15 02:26 PM, #5
Reply Things changed after he beat you off?, Athioles, 10-Feb-15 06:42 AM, #7
Reply Yeah, you seemed kinda...bored? at the end., TMNS, 09-Feb-15 06:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Von IronClaw the Legend of..., Keara (Anonymous), 09-Feb-15 01:58 AM, #3
Reply Thanks for all the adventures..., Caellyon (Anonymous), 07-Feb-15 05:18 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Von IronClaw the Legend of..., Kregan (Anonymous), 06-Feb-15 06:30 PM, #1

Von (Anonymous)Mon 09-Feb-15 05:07 AM
Charter member
#123319, "There we go"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks a lot for all the fun. Login times had been dwindling a lot of late, mostly because of work and private situation. Already sent a note some time back to Baer to ask for someone else to take over, but then a lot of more senior Fortress people deleted as well. Bummer. Decided to continue, but the last pk was the moment for me to quit - you know the feeling that you're been overstaying your due? I've been having that feeling for a couple of weeks - mostly I just had the time to log on, raid, or help in a raid, do some interviews or inductions, and then log off again.

Special thanks to all of the Fortress, with special mention of Caellyon - and outside of the Fortress for Lilyth. Sometimes people meet up, and you are just great together, whatever you undertake.
And of course Baer for the shot at Captain.

Liantae (Anonymous)Mon 09-Feb-15 02:26 PM
Charter member
#123325, "Things changed..."
In response to Reply #4

... At first, you avoided me like the plague. I could just barely get a fight of you if I went all the way to the watcher, which I found very odd.

Then you got the bracers from Vuhl after I killed Vuhl. Then you avoided me even more up until I managed to catch you and you beat me off. We fought a few times, then I didn't see you for two-three weeks...

That last login we met, I think we had like 10+ encounters! That was A LOT of fun! Good and even fights! A shame you didn't show this part of your build earlier.

So, all in all... First 250 hours of Liantaes life, I thought of you as utter ####, RP and PK-wise.

The last 2-3 hours we met, great stuff!

AthiolesTue 10-Feb-15 06:42 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123329, "Things changed after he beat you off?"
In response to Reply #5

Seems pretty normal to me but not calling for 2-3 weeks is rude.

TMNSMon 09-Feb-15 06:45 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#123328, "Yeah, you seemed kinda...bored? at the end."
In response to Reply #4

But thanks a ton for the no-frills induction.

Just a 10 minute RP chat, some questions, and BOOM induction! Appreciated it.

Really wish we could have fought together but c'est la vie.

Keara (Anonymous)Mon 09-Feb-15 01:58 AM
Charter member
#123316, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Von IronClaw the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed the character. Best of luck with the next!

K

Caellyon (Anonymous)Sat 07-Feb-15 05:18 AM
Charter member
#123282, "Thanks for all the adventures..."
In response to Reply #0

Our times overlapped pretty good for a while, then we seemed to miss each other when life started to get hectic. I definitely enjoyed it all, I was always excited to see you log in. I believe I have told you this once before, but you are a beast and all I ever saw from you was class.

Kregan (Anonymous)Fri 06-Feb-15 06:30 PM
Charter member
#123259, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Von IronClaw the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

I hope what I was saying IC before you deleted made sense.

The number of fights we had that just went your way was incredible. Very tough opponent and from what I saw willing to go at it against the odds. You have no idea how good it was to pin your down with Lilyth at imperial lands under what could only be described as the perfect run of luck to finally get you.

All the best for the future. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123233 Previous topic | Next topic