Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Trouba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119906
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Mar-14 06:36 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119906, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Troubadour of Remedy, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Sun Mar 23 06:25:57 2014

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Belendithas perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:561

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply well played!, crsweeney, 24-Mar-14 12:06 PM, #20
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Tr..., Tolgrumm, 24-Mar-14 05:51 AM, #18
Reply My Captain of old., Belendithas (Anonymous), 24-Mar-14 06:20 AM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Tr..., Demos, 23-Mar-14 11:48 PM, #15
Reply That must make you Aleavial then., Belendithas (Anonymous), 24-Mar-14 04:13 AM, #17
Reply Alas, my old friend., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:33 PM, #14
Reply Look at that, there is the Cardinal., Belendithas (Anonymous), 24-Mar-14 04:08 AM, #16
Reply *thumbs up*, Mirozah/Rydell (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 01:38 PM, #10
Reply Cheers., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 01:45 PM, #11
Reply Where did all my ale go?, Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 06:55 AM, #1
     Reply Bravo., Caldysias (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:03 AM, #2
     Reply Thank you, Marshall., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:06 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Where did all my ale go?, Andira (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:09 AM, #4
     Reply Ah, the Prophet., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:14 AM, #5
     Reply My singer!, Keara (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:54 AM, #6
     Reply Hehe, the ship., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 08:02 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Where did all my ale go?, Corlx (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 12:11 PM, #8
     Reply Old drunk., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 12:43 PM, #9
     Reply Brandy is better, Deaerax (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 02:50 PM, #12
          Reply Dear Deaer., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 03:39 PM, #13

crsweeneyMon 24-Mar-14 12:06 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2013
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119935, "well played!"
In response to Reply #0

GLWYN

Hrilifaxi/Evelinn

TolgrummMon 24-Mar-14 05:51 AM
Member since 24th Feb 2013
64 posts
#119931, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Tr..."
In response to Reply #0

Seeing your PBF sure brings back a lot of memories -- especially the dragon hunting and raids/retrievals.

From the comments of recent characters, it looks like you, if anything, stepped up the RP game. Kudos on sticking it out for so long.

Belendithas (Anonymous)Mon 24-Mar-14 06:20 AM
Charter member
#119932, "My Captain of old."
In response to Reply #18

You were an important character during the early days for Belendithas. Got through some good and bad times together. Plenty of fighting to be had. And those dragons, yikes. Big teeth, bad breath...

About my RP, well, what can I say...perhaps it got easier with time. Perhaps the IC environment changed to make it easier. I just hope I can step it up with my next.

DemosSun 23-Mar-14 11:48 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#119924, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Tr..."
In response to Reply #0

Didnt spend too much time with you but man was I ever happy when we killed voszoad.
That bugger kicked the #### out of me constantly lol
Glwyn

Belendithas (Anonymous)Mon 24-Mar-14 04:13 AM
Charter member
#119926, "That must make you Aleavial then."
In response to Reply #15

Cant remember us spending a lot of time together, no. Hope you at least enjoyed your time in the Fortress. Great place to make some IC friends and just chill out at times.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 07:33 PM
Charter member
#119923, "Alas, my old friend."
In response to Reply #0

You were a calm and collected yet staunch presence. You were also consistent, which I appreciate. I am glad to see you finally reached age death. That is a grand accomplishment. I hope you come back with another great character soon. Amatrysti will be there waiting for whatever you bring next.

Belendithas (Anonymous)Mon 24-Mar-14 04:08 AM
Charter member
#119925, "Look at that, there is the Cardinal."
In response to Reply #14

Seems my dusty old bones wasnt able to hold out until we could meet again. Keep the Fortress strong in my absence, it might be a while before I will be reincarnated as one of the Light. I feel the Darkness beckon.

Mirozah/Rydell (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 01:38 PM
Charter member
#119917, "*thumbs up*"
In response to Reply #0

As both a very close ally, and a really annoying enemy. Thumbs up!

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 01:45 PM
Charter member
#119918, "Cheers."
In response to Reply #10

Was fun exploring and killing dragons with Rydell. Also exciting times seeing how long it would take Mirozah to catch me at a bad time. Kept me on my toes.

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 06:55 AM
Charter member
#119907, "Where did all my ale go?"
In response to Reply #0

This has been quite a ride. A char rolled just to get back into playing a somewhat serious char in CF and end up going for age-death. I have to thank everyone I interacted with for making it possible. There were times I felt I just couldnt make it all the way but it seems I pulled it off in the end.

I wanted to do some exploration both solo and in group so went with a bard. Half-elf seemed like a decent choice for a Fortress bard. Not sure I would do it again, would have liked a bit better dex. Worked quite well for group exploration however and got to kill Tiamat 3 times I think. Thank you Akresius, that was quite a thing to witness.

Now, I am sure there are plenty of evils out there annoyed with how difficult it was to kill me. That was the idea. I never intended for Belendithas to be a pk oriented character so I avoided pk unless it was in raid/retrieve/defend situations. And I wouldnt run into situations I figured I wouldnt have a chance to get out of. Like running alone into the orc village with an orc there to bash me into the ground. Or try to solo retrieve against an evil conjurer. What can a bard really do when those devils start stomping all over them?

My experience with this char has been overall great. Almost everyone has been respectful IC and the looting is imo at an all-time low. OOC has been a different story though. All the hate in the forums can really suck the fun out of the game and did contribute more than once to me not feeling like logging on. I know I could probably try to avoid the forums while I still play but I do enjoy reading some logs every now and then.

If you drop a comment I'll check back and try to respond as best I can. Been a long time so I am sure there are many characters I dont remember.

Caldysias (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 07:03 AM
Charter member
#119908, "Bravo."
In response to Reply #1

I can't say enough good things about this character. A competent bard is a scary thing, a well rp'd competent bard is a scary thing AND enjoyable. We complimented each other well in both realms, I think. I'll certainly miss the early morning banter.

Good luck with your next.

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 07:06 AM
Charter member
#119909, "Thank you, Marshall."
In response to Reply #2

I will miss our time together. It was a pleasure to have you online, knowing that no matter what evil bastards were awake, we'd have a fighting chance. Make sure to train the young ones well, the Fortress will need it.

Andira (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 07:09 AM
Charter member
#119910, "RE: Where did all my ale go?"
In response to Reply #1

I said it in my goodbye in game but Belen was that rock of consistency for Andira. All around well done, you will be sorely missed!

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 07:14 AM
Charter member
#119911, "Ah, the Prophet."
In response to Reply #4

I thought my char lived for a long time and you were there before I joined the Fortress. Still there, alive and kicking. Was good to have another "oldie" to speak to at times. Will miss that.

Keara (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 07:54 AM
Charter member
#119912, "My singer!"
In response to Reply #1

Oh what a shame that I wasn't there to see you off as well. I am really sorry for that. But at least we got to do that damn ship (I think...we did finish it right?)!

I can only reiterate what Andi and Cal said. Wonderful, wonderful character, a great presence in the Fortress, and just in general fun to be around.

Best of luck with the next, whatever it is. I'm sure it will be good.

K

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 08:02 AM
Charter member
#119913, "Hehe, the ship."
In response to Reply #6

No, dont think we did finish it. Cant remember us killing the captain. Also wanted to clear the ship so I could walk around without worrying about pirates to see if there is anything to see there. Oh well, a project for another char I guess.

Enjoyed having you around. Was always fun even if we didnt really do anything at times. Good luck with the chess pieces if you decide to show anyone else.

Corlx (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 12:11 PM
Charter member
#119915, "RE: Where did all my ale go?"
In response to Reply #1

Well, damn. The old guard is getting thin. Was fun running around with you trying to get us all in trouble whenever I could. And I could always count on you dropping by the Inn for a drink whenever I saw you on. Gonna miss ya, fella! Good luck with your next!

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 12:43 PM
Charter member
#119916, "Old drunk."
In response to Reply #8

Had some good times with the old Inn crew. Those fights in the arena were kinda nuts. Keep it up old drunk, there is always need for someone to entertain the visitors of the Inn.

Can you believe I spent 9% of my time in the Inn? Nothing like relaxing with a nice brew.

Deaerax (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 02:50 PM
Charter member
#119919, "Brandy is better"
In response to Reply #1

I always called you belly irl. I nearly called you blendy but that would have been stranger. I hope you had fun. The times we ran together were great. I hope you find the time to roll something else up. Glwyn

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 03:39 PM
Charter member
#119922, "Dear Deaer."
In response to Reply #12

I really enjoyed the time we had together and you became very important to Belendithas. So much that you being possessed was what he considered the worst day of his life. But there was Light at the end of the tunnel that time as well. Take care, Lady.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119906 Previous topic | Next topic