Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xacag the Savior of the Fallen, Ma..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118561
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 29-Dec-13 09:36 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118561, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xacag the Savior of the Fallen, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Sun Dec 29 20:31:17 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Xacag perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:38

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zerliae (Anonymous)Mon 30-Dec-13 08:33 PM
Charter member
#118580, "Was wondering where you went, needed you to send a note..."
In response to Reply #0

I never got a bad vibe from you, however. GLWYN.

Another pally (Anonymous)Mon 30-Dec-13 04:48 PM
Charter member
#118573, "You were kind of a ####"
In response to Reply #0

Your sense of entitlement turned me off in our first engagement, then after it just got worse... Not surprised to see this.

Evelinn (Anonymous)Mon 30-Dec-13 07:13 PM
Charter member
#118577, "This wasnt me"
In response to Reply #1

I didnt hold our first interaction against you, certainly not worth commenting on your death thread about it. I can see though if you treated others similarly this would not be well accepted.

I will say I was surprised when you asked me, 'you are telling me this why' when I told you about the criminal and other outlanders ranking on Kiadana. However, you certainly made up for that or it was misspoken when you aided me with chasing them off. Not sure if the initial reaction was typical for you or the latter was, I hope it was the latter.

KaguMaruTue 31-Dec-13 04:11 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118585, "RE: This wasnt me"
In response to Reply #2

"I will say I was surprised when you asked me, 'you are telling me this why' when I told you about the criminal and other outlanders ranking on Kiadana."

- This guy's characters are even more carbon copies of each other than mine. The priority is to join Tribunal, rank to hero and hunt Imperials. Wanted characters or outlanders don't factor in, wanted characters are even potential groupmates. I'm guessing he bailed on this one because he found it impossible to do anything when he wasn't an air shifter.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118561 Previous topic | Next topic