Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of the Un..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118387
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Dec-13 10:44 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118387, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Mon Dec 16 09:39:37 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Morrow perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:175

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..., Halifan (Anonymous), 16-Dec-13 11:41 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..., Morrow (Anonymous), 16-Dec-13 09:10 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..., Qintaris (Anonymous), 16-Dec-13 11:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..., Eumridae (Anonymous), 17-Dec-13 10:39 AM, #6
Reply Liked you., Klibendon (Anonymous), 16-Dec-13 05:53 PM, #2
Reply I accidentally killed you., Mirozah (Anonymous), 16-Dec-13 03:24 PM, #1

Halifan (Anonymous)Mon 16-Dec-13 11:41 PM
Charter member
#118433, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..."
In response to Reply #0

You were annoying one on one, but pair you with any other Imperial and you became downright deadly! It was great fun chasing you around, and those traps have some serious death potential. I do agree with you that it's hard to seal the kill one on one, because most folks (including me) would just walk away. You were also one of the few talkative ones; it was nice to banter with you every now and then.

One thing I don't get that the Imms may need to look into, every one of your traps left me with a hamper effect which reduced my saves from breath. Seems like that isn't a very useful stat reduction - might want to have that changed to something useful like dexterity or -ac.

Morrow (Anonymous)Mon 16-Dec-13 09:10 PM
Charter member
#118428, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..."
In response to Reply #0

Morrow was probably one of my favorite characters to date. I do enjoy trapping and it's alot to get down and later on i certainly will be doing another. However i just stopped having fun later on which is reason for me to shut it down. I had hoped to do some good things in empire but it seemed like it just became a dead zone pretty quick.

Mirozah/Halifan - You guys were the only two i really feared but of course i couldn't show that lol. But we had some good fights even though i lost out on them, it would've been great if i had some support. Trappers are a support class more than anything imo, but solo pks can surely be achieved as well. But yeah you two were fun albeit annoying as you obviously hated Morrow's guts IC.

Eumridae you were basically my only real comrade. Sorry there's basically no other shadows of note for you now. Ishtugar, rock on man you've had it rough and toughed it a long time. Qintaris, i just never saw you enough, it's a shame. Ergoth you are an obvious vet and great person to play with, Sag, we had some chats about you in the sect but you were cool haha.

Villagers, i really liked all of you. Had great fights and i could feel the rage off you guys sometimes lol, but good times.

Fortress, i really had little interaction with but Vic good for you buddy i can tell you're new but keep at it. Dwybaen, you are the worst PC i've ever encountered in CF on every level imaginable.

Foedett you were my worst enemy and made my life really difficult more than any other PC. People hated you more than morrow i think.

Seeya guys soon, have another one or two going now.

Qintaris (Anonymous)Mon 16-Dec-13 11:32 PM
Charter member
#118430, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..."
In response to Reply #3

You were an excellent imperial and a boon for empire. I'm sorry we missed each other as you were my shadow lord without question. Hoped to see you last night to make it official but alas it was not yo be. Really excellently done. Glwyn.

Eumridae (Anonymous)Tue 17-Dec-13 10:39 AM
Charter member
#118437, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Morrow Ironshadow the Hand of th..."
In response to Reply #3

I was so crushed at first when you deleted, but I can't fault you for the reasons. Empire is in a bad state right now, but I always cross my fingers that it'll get better. You'll be missed.

We had a lot of fun together, and being the only two Shadows gave us a reason to band together. Your traps are just ridiculous. Someone hitting a handful of traps is far superior to even the bonuses I get from Trance. I still kick myself for missing that kick against Halifan at the Palace, since you'd put so much time into the set up of defense.

Glad I didn't let you down, and good luck with your next character!

Klibendon (Anonymous)Mon 16-Dec-13 05:53 PM
Charter member
#118418, "Liked you."
In response to Reply #0

Devious, smart, sneaky, ideal shadow from my perspective. Your traps.. super annoying. I enjoyed our chats back and forth and the few interactions we did have. I can't say enough about how frustrating it is to be afflicted with so many of those darn traps. I'll try to remember to elaborate when I'm gone. Good job and good luck with future chars.

Mirozah (Anonymous)Mon 16-Dec-13 03:24 PM
Charter member
#118406, "I accidentally killed you."
In response to Reply #0

But really loved this character. Sorry to see you go.

GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118387 Previous topic | Next topic