Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Myrdindil the Holy of Faith, Deckhand" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118361
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Dec-13 10:04 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118361, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Myrdindil the Holy of Faith, Deckhand"

Fri Dec 13 20:59:13 2013

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Myrdindil perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:217

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Faenral (Anonymous)Sat 14-Dec-13 12:57 AM
Charter member
#118364, "I was worried this would happen."
In response to Reply #0

You were awesome. I hope you come back soon, and good luck with your next.

BajulaTue 24-Dec-13 07:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118532, "My bad."
In response to Reply #1

Myrdi was fun, sorry about autoing. Apologies to anyone who had any time invested with myrdi. I'm not cut out for shaman, but it was really cool to play around with the new stuff. Holler and I'll eventually respond.

Personal news:

Getting into the new house took more of my time than I thought it would. I tried a couple of times but when we finally got BFE sattelite out here it was the worst choice eveeeeeer. hehe stupid 2 yr contracts. For mudding dial up would be better. Probably not bad for folk who only need it for email and 10 mins of web surfing a month. a full second for each command. omg. I couldn't do it. and a 10 gb/mo limit up AND down.. well...

I have discovered a wee phone company locally that will do dsl but so far have not been able to justify (due to the contract on the sat) the cost with the wife. Everyone was out of work for a couple of months and after buying the house we pretty much burned through savings. We have a pretty nice set up though. My daughter is having fun with the "So when you went to college your parents gave you a car? Mine gave me a house. neener neener neener" thing.

The little house has electric now except for one room, and water is near ready. Just need to replace the toilet tank innards. It leaks when you flush. Then I'll get some of these people out of my house.
We might need a new well though, they are sinking oil and gas wells like crazy around here and everything between 100-120 ft is getting saliter by the minute. I hadn't thought they used saltwater anymore, but hey what do I know. We'll probably do rainwater catchment until then. The two houses together would net us about 3000 gal per inch of rain. So we just need some big ass tanks.

Keara (Anonymous)Tue 24-Dec-13 05:33 PM
Charter member
#118535, "Bummer"
In response to Reply #2

So few to talk to now about the Cap. Was a lot of fun interacting with you when you were a lowbie, then later on as you developed a much better understanding (in my eyes) of the religion. Good luck with your next, and with the new house.

K

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118361 Previous topic | Next topic