Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gagxoy Sevenlegs the High Priest ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117976
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Nov-13 05:43 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117976, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gagxoy Sevenlegs the High Priest of the Maw, Avatar of the Smalls"

Wed Nov 13 16:38:40 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Gagxoy perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:260

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bordem, Gagxoy (Anonymous), 19-Nov-13 05:10 PM, #10
Reply Scary character, Nopilopil (Anonymous), 19-Nov-13 05:20 PM, #11
Reply Good RP this response is what I figured for the player, crsweeney, 19-Nov-13 05:50 PM, #12
Reply God this makes me sad., TMNS, 19-Nov-13 06:12 PM, #17
Reply RE: God this makes me sad., crsweeney, 19-Nov-13 06:33 PM, #18
Reply posting log to QHCF, crsweeney, 19-Nov-13 07:00 PM, #19
     Reply complete fabrication on Gagxoy's part, crsweeney, 19-Nov-13 07:02 PM, #21
          Reply I like both of you......, Vonzamir, 20-Nov-13 05:33 AM, #23
Reply RE: Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bo..., Bemused, 19-Nov-13 05:52 PM, #13
Reply RE: Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bo..., crsweeney, 19-Nov-13 06:03 PM, #15
Reply RE: Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bo..., Bemused, 19-Nov-13 06:52 PM, #20
Reply 15 years ago....., Vonzamir, 20-Nov-13 05:53 AM, #24
Reply I'll give you props, KaguMaru, 19-Nov-13 05:53 PM, #14
Reply My old ally/nemesis. Glad to see ya still playing!, TMNS, 19-Nov-13 06:09 PM, #16
Reply Thanks for not piling on and letting me walk by...., Naldigar (Anonymous), 20-Nov-13 05:27 AM, #22
Reply Very pleased with this one., Lyristeon, 20-Nov-13 12:08 PM, #26
Reply oops, Bajula, 21-Nov-13 01:46 AM, #27
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gagxoy Sevenlegs the High Pri..., Fethugala (Anonymous), 19-Nov-13 12:36 PM, #7
Reply No "AFK" flags., Tsunami, 19-Nov-13 12:57 PM, #8
     Reply Always the victims fault...however, crsweeney, 19-Nov-13 04:11 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Always the victims fault...however, Eskelian, 20-Nov-13 08:02 AM, #25
Reply thumbsup!, Whiysdan, 16-Nov-13 02:37 PM, #6
Reply A shame., Mendos, 15-Nov-13 08:06 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gagxoy Sevenlegs the High Pri..., Ekaerok (Anonymous), 14-Nov-13 10:46 AM, #2
Reply Badass., Einrai (Anonymous), 14-Nov-13 09:29 AM, #1
     Reply Questions around this, Torak, 14-Nov-13 05:46 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Questions around this, Einrai (Anonymous), 15-Nov-13 12:03 AM, #4

Gagxoy (Anonymous)Tue 19-Nov-13 05:10 PM
Charter member
#118035, "Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bordem"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks everyone, especially Lyr for the empowerment. I'll keep it kind of short. I enjoyed the character up to and about 45ish. Not that it became more difficult, but the characters I was interacting with became more "baby"ish. There is some part of this too regarding the lackluster skills/sups from the new paths. They are perhaps very powerful, but the lack of real feedback of what they are doing and unable to anticipate on them was the glaring weakness.

In the long run it actually lowered my effectiveness and muddled up an already difficult class to play with vague options with minimal feedback on what you are actually doing to the enemy.

With that, I'll shy away from individual goodbyes except for the Imp.

Imp. Thank you for the empowerment and interactions. They were everything I had hoped them to be. See this deletion as my revenge for completely abandoning Flaaayin so long ago. Which was a so much better Maw character than this character ever was. Jerk I'll leave you with the final Maw moment.

I will say as a player I have quite a difficulty with the following situation.

For 200 hours of interactions, I am fair, "nice" enough I can be while evil, do not full loot, hardly loot anything if usually leave everything when I kill you, actually help you find your corpse sometimes, all in all be a general good sport. I never die though, and romp around.

And then suddenly there is a situation, where I am taking risks and you "get" me, with your 4 buddies. And in that situation I suffer a complete full loot, vague OOC smack talk, various semi-IC/semi-OOC "someone else did this to me so you get it" talk. And it just ruins my whole experience. Happy birthday, I took a huge risk, you killed me with 4 others, and you full'ed me to my pies and OOC talked #### to me. And that the last 200 hours of me being stupidly fair and usually overtly nice to you to preserve your gaming experience, and you throw that all out and crap all over it.

After one or two of those interactions, I'm just kind of done. I should be bigger and "get over it" but with the rest of factors, I just didn't have the desire to power through. And when that happens it is usually when I break RP and at that time its time to go away.

As for Fethugala, you are one of the above, and since you brought attention to yourself I'll respond. You never really "killed" me, but the amount of crying and OOC bitching you did about various things which you have no idea about did add to the ruination of my experience. You are also the one who did loot a vast majority of my things when I was killed by you and 3 others in town (someone else got killing blow). And then "looked away" as a Tribunal.

For your "I'm an AFK killer" comments. Understanding the Breaker skill set better (your skill set actually which makes your comments even more funny) and you will get your answer. The skill set itself is about piling on various supplications to stop command execution. To me as the player, there is no real difference between you being AFK for 6 rounds and the Breaker skill set suddenly magically working well enough where you don't have the ability to execute commands. Without feedback to me as the caster that you are failing to execute skills, I don't know what is going on.

In the case of the AP that died, i didn't know fully until a round before he died and I had already inputted a command. When he died I looted his unholies and returned them to him. In fact he didn't lose anything, not even coins. He lost more to you and you keeping a few things than anything else. Go troll somewhere else.

Nopilopil (Anonymous)Tue 19-Nov-13 05:20 PM
Charter member
#118036, "Scary character"
In response to Reply #10

You were probably the one person I thought could kill me if I did something wrong, even doing almost everything right you almost got me a couple of times. That battle in Waters of the Deep was crazy. I think I ran out of mana, right after we got you. Even though it wasn't a solo kill and Ildilintra probably did more than I did, that was still one of the most satisfying pks ever. You were just so badass. Thanks for playing.

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 05:26 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2013
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118037, "Good RP this response is what I figured for the player"
In response to Reply #10
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 05:50 PM

>
>For 200 hours of interactions, I am fair, "nice" enough I can
>be while evil, do not full loot, hardly loot anything if
>usually leave everything when I kill you, actually help you
>find your corpse sometimes, all in all be a general good
>sport. I never die though, and romp around.
>
>And then suddenly there is a situation, where I am taking
>risks and you "get" me, with your 4 buddies. And in that
>situation I suffer a complete full loot, vague OOC smack talk,
>various semi-IC/semi-OOC "someone else did this to me so you
>get it" talk. And it just ruins my whole experience. Happy
>birthday, I took a huge risk, you killed me with 4 others, and
>you full'ed me to my pies and OOC talked #### to me. And that
>the last 200 hours of me being stupidly fair and usually
>overtly nice to you to preserve your gaming experience, and
>you throw that all out and crap all over it.

I'm not sure if you are referring to your death on Eastern..At which time you were wanted, attacked me in my guild, fled out of the city onto Eastern. That is the only time I'm aware of in which you died to my actions.

Sep 24, 2013|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|vs 3: <45> Ukathak (16%), <43> Halifan (27%, claw), <40> Fethugala (56%)

However as this is the only time I looted anything from your things, I will assume so.

You had me plagued and weakened at the time. I took as much as I could from your things, granted. I then returned those things I swapped out to you. I think in total it was 4 items I removed from your corpse. At the time you killed me and I took these things, your chest, both necklaces, legs, multiple weapons, and both rings were taken from MY corpses. As to these being my friends, Ukathak was a tribunal and coming to help fight you. However Halifan was a scion and attacked me at your corpse. You did die a second time as a ghost at your corpse during this incident by picking up the coldfire bracer, which was also taken by you from my corpse previously. I got a certain amount of satisfaction out of that one, but I can't claim to have planned it.

Sep 24, 2013|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|vs 0:

I don't recall any OOC taunting on my part and this is never my style...You taunted me plenty IC and we did have a good number of highly antagonistic IC conversations. However I do recall a "borderline ooc conversation" after you killed me for my third death in 2 levels. As I recall I was trying to regear from the things you'd taken from me.

Sep 10, 2013|Lv 28|Forest of Prosimy|Fethugala vs 1: <28> Gagxoy (100%, acidic bite)
Sep 12, 2013|Lv 29|Forest of Prosimy|Fethugala vs 1: <29> Gagxoy (100%, divine anger)
Sep 12, 2013|Lv 30|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Fethugala vs 1: <30> Gagxoy (100%, sickness)

In between these times you managed to kill me, at every login you'd seek me out and attack me. I think I burned 30 teleport potions easily running from you. Most times you did this, there were maybe 8 - 10 players online. Hey it's a pk game, but the multikill really pissed me off. Mostly because I thought it was clear you had the advantage, you'd already looted everything from me you wanted so you took nothing because nothing was an upgrade. The borderline ooc conversation went something like, my saying that it seemed Gagxoy wants to walk world all alone, that I'd retire from adventuring a bit and let him, that is it, and I did roll some other new character to let you out level me for a while rather than sit 4 levels over me hounding me constantly. I was an empowered priest of an imp, same as you. If I went OOC and talked #### to you, I assume Daevryn would have smacked me down pretty good or at least certainly not titled me as a priest.

I'll refute the Antipaladin comments as well as I read them now and name him. It was Yundisobo. The only thing I took from his corpse was his unholy, which I returned to him. He sent a note to the Justiciar and Provost attesting to the fact I was only aiding him and pleading leniency. I seriously doubt you did the same as far as returning weapons if it happened he did not mention it to me.

So blame me if you wish for ruining your experience, but get the details right.... Oh and we've not spoken in 45 days, the one incident I looted things from you happened over 2 months ago so I'm not sure how that could be a factor other than not being around for you to chase.

TMNSTue 19-Nov-13 06:12 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#118042, "God this makes me sad."
In response to Reply #12

3 kills in 3 days is multi-killing? Woe is CF.

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 06:29 PM
202 posts
#118043, "RE: God this makes me sad."
In response to Reply #17
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 06:33 PM

>3 kills in 3 days is multi-killing? Woe is CF.

No, as I said at every opportunity he'd log on he'd hunt me, in 2 days I burned through probably 30 teleport potions and died 3 times. In the stretch where I died twice, I think within 30 minutes of each other he killed me the first while I was taking the fetish. I was dead, attempt fioled, he looted a number of items from my corpse, everything he wanted. I was then trying to regear from that death and he killed me again. This was the only multikilling, it pissed me off because we'd fought so often at that point. I had clearly nothing he wanted, I wasnt anywhere that threatened the tree. I was trying to regear. It was pointless and I think happened because of the lower player base / boredom. That was the point of my post. Pissing me off is fine, it's a PK game but if you pull something like that and then get killed by/in front of the guy you looted the #### out of and multikilled. What would you expect him to do?

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 06:30 PM
202 posts
#118044, "posting log to QHCF"
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 07:00 PM

Fun stuff. I have this entire interaction logged. from him attacking me in Hamsah, dying, looting and any "taunting" that I did.

http://forums.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,1013389,1013389#msg-1013389

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 06:55 PM
202 posts
#118046, "complete fabrication on Gagxoy's part"
In response to Reply #19
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 07:02 PM

As I thought. Complete fabrication on the players part, both of the full looting and taunting / OOC speech as it applies to me. Then that I participated in any "looking away" of a looting in town. He died on Eastern.

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me glad when its logged.

VonzamirWed 20-Nov-13 05:33 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#118049, "I like both of you......"
In response to Reply #21

but it is very easy to misunderstand or misconstrue things in the heat of the moment (ala Kraldinor). I haven't looked at the log or read all of the stuff here, but just because someone states something that may or may not be true doesn't mean they are just going out of their way to defame you. They may honestly misremember (I think that was the Roger Clemons term).

BemusedTue 19-Nov-13 05:40 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
#118038, "RE: Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bo..."
In response to Reply #10
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 05:52 PM

>For 200 hours of interactions, I am fair, "nice" enough I can
>be while evil, do not full loot, hardly loot anything if
>usually leave everything when I kill you, actually help you
>find your corpse sometimes, all in all be a general good
>sport. I never die though, and romp around.
>
>And then suddenly there is a situation, where I am taking
>risks and you "get" me, with your 4 buddies. And in that
>situation I suffer a complete full loot, vague OOC smack talk,
>various semi-IC/semi-OOC "someone else did this to me so you
>get it" talk. And it just ruins my whole experience. Happy
>birthday, I took a huge risk, you killed me with 4 others, and
>you full'ed me to my pies and OOC talked #### to me. And that
>the last 200 hours of me being stupidly fair and usually
>overtly nice to you to preserve your gaming experience, and
>you throw that all out and crap all over it.

Couldn't agree more. I would have expected an aging playerbase to be more mature and respectful than maybe 15 years ago but it doesn''t necessary seem to be the case. Maybe I've just run into a few bag eggs.

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 05:59 PM
202 posts
#118040, "RE: Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bo..."
In response to Reply #13
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 06:03 PM

>Couldn't agree more. I'm back playing this game for fun and
>average less than one item looted per PK win. I'm not here to
>ruin other peoples enjoyment. Unfortunately I do not expect
>the same courtesy when I die. I would have expected an aging
>playerbase to be more mature and respectful than maybe 15
>years ago but it doesn''t necessary seem to be the case.

Gagxoy was a particularly successful thorn to Tribunal in and around this death. The gear he wore was almost entirely looted from myself or other members. Him crying over catching a looting is laughable. He's also greatly exaggerated the extent of what was taken from him and failed to mention that we sat in the guild in Hamsah and I dropped the items I replaced with those retaken from his corpse.

That said he was a mostly honorable opponent when he killed people. He did summon me to a corpse once after a bad teleport, he did drop replacement items, he did behave IC in all of those interactions/conversations around the deaths. I respected him as an opponent and for his RP.

The IC taunting I did to him surrounded his roleplaying chaotic in an orderly fashion, I found it humorous that his tactics were so organized and deliberate. "Your actions support Order" type things. It's hard for a powergamey player to truly RP a chaotic character I think, because I believe you know taking that risk is what your RP would dictate, but isnt logical.

BemusedTue 19-Nov-13 06:52 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
#118045, "RE: Meh. Playerbase mostly on this one, and a bit of bo..."
In response to Reply #15

To be fair; I don't know of you or your situation. My comment was more in general from the interactions I have had over the past few months. Maybe Gagxoy is using poetic license to fabricate somewhat. However his purported experiences are not overly dissimilar to mine.

VonzamirWed 20-Nov-13 05:53 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#118050, "15 years ago....."
In response to Reply #13

If I did something dumb while ranking and died, I would likely get fulled by my ranking group, ignored and replaced. Today, if you die to your archenemy wearing a suit of unique items, there is a pretty strong chance you get it all back, or only lose a few pieces.

The player based is much more mature and respectful than then, but also much more sensitive. The big difference is back then, if someone got a bad taste in their mouth and didn't come back, there were enough other people playing it really didn't matter because new players were still coming in all the time so a more caustic playerbase didn't have that much impact on gameplay.

Another big difference is an ass stands out more with less players to blend into.

KaguMaruTue 19-Nov-13 05:53 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#118039, "I'll give you props"
In response to Reply #10

I whined a lot, yes, but I did observe you not looting, and even letting me get my link back after you noticed I was linkdead in the fight. Didn't matter since I was already at about 25% health with no mana, poison and plague and promptly lost link again two steps from the healer I desperately needed a refresh/heal plague from, but you gave me a chance.

You were one of my favourite opponents since I had an outside chance of landing a malediction on you - not as good a chance as you seemed to have of maledicting me, and you were able to commune them away on the spot, but it did allow me to occasionally try other tactics than c sleep;c iceb;flee;flee;n;n;w;n;c tele, which was quite nice

TMNSTue 19-Nov-13 06:09 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#118041, "My old ally/nemesis. Glad to see ya still playing!"
In response to Reply #10

One day I'll get some time to do the same

And I totally agree with you, especially the quasi OOC ####. That to me ruins CF (and why I finally threw in the towel with one of my last characters a year ago after doing something like that to another player) much worse than low player counts, gear, deathblow, Nep and his wife secretly pking me with fine leathers and having mudsex on my corpse, etc.

Naldigar (Anonymous)Wed 20-Nov-13 05:27 AM
Charter member
#118048, "Thanks for not piling on and letting me walk by...."
In response to Reply #10

all those times at the fort. I definitely got a sense you were concerned with others fun levels and let me go ahead and actually have a fight with the fort defenders instead of just piling on and making me one sidedly dead.

I felt like we had a healthy looting relationship the times one or the other of us did die, taking the cool fire giants things back and forth, but not going much beyond that.

Figured you be the next night reaver, and a good one at that.

LyristeonWed 20-Nov-13 12:08 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118052, "Very pleased with this one."
In response to Reply #10

Several members of the staff so wanted more role additions. Loved the rp and I really enjoyed you using my tattoo with the supplications. I just wish you would have emailed me with the problems you were having with understanding the supplications. We can always use the feedback when bringing in a new set of skills/supps and you were very successful. Had we known about the problems with echoes, etc. we might have been able to make changes and/or fixes. I really had big plans for some long-term imp love for you, especially with Nyst getting old. Great job and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

BajulaThu 21-Nov-13 01:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#118056, "oops"
In response to Reply #10
Edited on Thu 21-Nov-13 01:46 AM

oops

Fethugala (Anonymous)Tue 19-Nov-13 12:34 PM
Charter member
#118029, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gagxoy Sevenlegs the High Pri..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 12:36 PM

Didn't agree with some of the #### you pulled, particularly the multikilling/AFK ####. I think that likely had to do with you being bored / lacking enemies, more than you sought it out though. You probably would have gone into guilds for kills regardless of if you thought the players were linkdead, but it was aggravating to say the least. I did have a lot of respect for the fact that you were so goddamn fast. Was clear to me after the three deaths in my 20's that you had me power wise unless I could fight you with guards. Anyway GLWYN.

TsunamiTue 19-Nov-13 12:57 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#118030, "No "AFK" flags."
In response to Reply #7

How do you know someone is AFK for sure? How do you know they aren't just standing there doing nothing hoping you will take pity on them? Should the tactic of "doing nothing" be a good way to play defensively, praying upon the feigned "sportsmanship" of CF players?

Just seems liked a tired complaint to me is all. There is no clear AFK label. Guilds are not safe. Camouflaged in Aran'gird is not safe. It's a tough fact of CF that even if you have to run to save your child from a burning bedroom, you can't expect to come back to the keyboard with your life in-tact.

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 04:03 PM
202 posts
#118034, "Always the victims fault...however"
In response to Reply #8
Edited on Tue 19-Nov-13 04:11 PM

>How do you know someone is AFK for sure? How do you know they
>aren't just standing there doing nothing hoping you will take
>pity on them? Should the tactic of "doing nothing" be a good
>way to play defensively, praying upon the feigned
>"sportsmanship" of CF players?
>
>Just seems liked a tired complaint to me is all. There is no
>clear AFK label. Guilds are not safe. Camouflaged in Aran'gird
>is not safe. It's a tough fact of CF that even if you have to
>run to save your child from a burning bedroom, you can't
>expect to come back to the keyboard with your life in-tact.

When you are wanted and attack the guild guards of a tribunal in the guild of his assigned city and he doesnt react / call guards. It is a pretty clear indication he is afk. He caught me like this once but didnt succeed in the kill.

He did the same to another Trib in a city I wasnt assigned to, I entered the guild and Gagxoy fled out.... Saw I wasnt going to attack him (pesky laws) came back, the tribunal was still AFK or disconnected. Gagxoy then finished him off while taunting me, when he started looting weapons only from the corpse I looted the tribs unholy from the corpse and broke the law(turned myself in for it to Provost/Justiciar)

Zero doubt in my mind he knew in both cases that the player was afk.

EskelianWed 20-Nov-13 08:02 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
#118051, "RE: Always the victims fault...however"
In response to Reply #9

Don't go AFK in your guild of all places. If you're in your guild there should be no reason why you can't just quit out and log back in when you get back.

Personally when people say link dead, who aren't dropping link randomly while we're fighting or hanging out or otherwise kicking the tires, I assume they *really* mean AFK or alt-tabbed. Don't do that in your guild, your guild is not a safe place to be. Don't do that in your cabal HQ either for that matter.

WhiysdanSat 16-Nov-13 02:37 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#118013, "thumbsup!"
In response to Reply #0

I also really dug the RP of this character. Well done. You were really fun to watch and weren't afraid to stir things up.

MendosFri 15-Nov-13 08:06 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2013
180 posts
#118007, "A shame."
In response to Reply #0

While I'm prone to trash talk Reavers occasionally IC, I was quite a fan.

Ekaerok (Anonymous)Thu 14-Nov-13 10:46 AM
Charter member
#117987, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gagxoy Sevenlegs the High Pri..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought Gagxoy was awesome and I am disappointed to see the delete.

Einrai (Anonymous)Thu 14-Nov-13 09:29 AM
Charter member
#117986, "Badass."
In response to Reply #0

I was thinking to myself, "Hell, this guy's gonna hero and become nightreaver and I'll just have to never commit to a fight".

Sure a shaman can't kill like a basher can. But this path you had certainly made it risky to stay for long - and having very high mental saves didn't help me even a little bit.

The only thing going in my favor was your low mana reserve, and I knew your sanc had very short timer; that mostly accounted for the times I made you run.

Thanks for being kinda sportsmanlike with such an annoying build.

TorakThu 14-Nov-13 05:46 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117988, "Questions around this"
In response to Reply #1

I never really saw much from his path and I fought him quite a bit.

What was so scary about it?

Einrai (Anonymous)Fri 15-Nov-13 12:03 AM
Charter member
#117994, "RE: Questions around this"
In response to Reply #3

Questioning thoughts - some of your commands won't go through and will lag you for a round instead (you hesitate, blah blah blah). This includes movement commands and even commands like where, score and affects. Only lasts for a couple of ticks, but makes running on foot near impossible.

Devalue life - makes fleeing harder, I may overstate the efficiency, but I think it is close to cutoff. Lasts 5-6 ticks.

Muddle (I'm not sure what commune caused it, probably havoc) - increases all lag you get, including movement lag and lag from questioning thoughts. Lasts approximately 3 ticks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117976 Previous topic | Next topic