Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, Anath..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117826
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Nov-13 07:53 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117826, "(AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Nov 3 06:49:08 2013

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zeihlii perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:91

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..., Zeihlii (Anonymous), 03-Nov-13 05:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..., Akresius, 03-Nov-13 07:39 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..., Zeihlii (Anonymous), 03-Nov-13 11:00 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..., Akresius, 05-Nov-13 01:15 PM, #5
          Reply I've disagreed with Akresius tons of times..., Eskelian, 05-Nov-13 11:36 PM, #6
          Reply Beat me hurt me make me suffer = Meh., Frequentplayer, 04-Nov-13 01:17 AM, #4

Zeihlii (Anonymous)Sun 03-Nov-13 05:13 PM
Charter member
#117832, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..."
In response to Reply #0

So, I got very frustrated at the end. This was my first healer. First hero in a while(I've only had a few and most people wouldn't recognize most likely). I met some cool people and had some fun. I'm guessing I somehow pissed Arvam off but not sure how. I had some fun interactions with Merf and Amkichii. Those were the two I most interacted with. I absolutely abhorred being completely stripped of all protective supplications in one shot by paladins and shaman. I think svs should come into play here. I had on average about -90 to -100 svs and they did me absolutely no good. Amkichi seemed to be the only one willing to go out and do #### at any time with Merf being the exception.

It was strange to see that Daltheis was an Imm and that he was getting a lot of attention from Arvam. We had pretty much had the same play times and I never saw anything, in the form of RP, greater than what I exhibited from Dalt. Only thing I ever got were responses along the lines of, "Can't talk, must kill X."

To Merf, you kept mentioning that I reminded you of a certain other healer, that wasn't me but I took it as a compliment. Thanks for everything. Sorry I bailed on you at the end. With running my own business and the character just becoming frustrating I threw away what plans I had for her.

AkresiusSun 03-Nov-13 07:37 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117836, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 03-Nov-13 07:39 PM

>It was strange to see that Daltheis was an Imm and that he was
>getting a lot of attention from Arvam. We had pretty much had
>the same play times and I never saw anything, in the form of
>RP, greater than what I exhibited from Dalt. Only thing I ever
>got were responses along the lines of, "Can't talk, must kill
>X."

I'm not sure what your reason is for stating the above other than that you feel my other character being an IMM somehow garnered Daltheis more attention from Arvam.

This is false. It might be because I had 3x as many hours as you, and so spent more time developing my character. If you insist, however, on IMMspiracy, I am not going to try to convince you otherwise.

For what it's worth, I thought you were a decent character from what little I saw of you as Daltheis. My character was angry that you were chosen as High Priest over me, but them's the breaks. You must have been playing politics a lot better than I did.

Good luck with your next character. I hope your business does well.

Zeihlii (Anonymous)Sun 03-Nov-13 11:00 PM
Charter member
#117839, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..."
In response to Reply #2

Had nothing to do an immspiracy as you put it. I'm not one of those people, but I won't try and convince you otherwise. Those were two separate facts. One being, I expected a lot more put out than what I saw from an Imm character. Two, because I saw little else other than that, I wondered why Arvam was interacting with you when I didn't see any of the rp. I would have said the second fact despite who played the character. It was said from frustration. I mean, I don't think I heard from Arvam once after my initial empowerment. I wasn't meaning to detract from you, I was just curious as to what you were doing that I wasn't that made Arvam ignore me and bless you. I might still be around if I had heard something. SOMETHING guiding me in the right direction. "Hey, you're ####ing up." "Hey, I don't like that you are doing X, Y, or Z." I don't know how else to grow as a player, I know being ignored won't help. I know I am far from a great role player, but I take these characters to try and grow and better myself.

I was politic-ing it up quite a bit. That was part of my role and my ambition, part of what I told Arvam I would do. I said I was going to be High Priestess and I got it. Said I was going to sweet talk Merf and gain his confidence and that of that council, and I did. I tried to RP sweet little Zeihlii with a dagger held behind her back just waiting to strike when it suited her best. I also wasn't afraid to put people in their place if they crossed her either, which I did several times. Toward the end Zeihlii saw others as very dim and weak and began to pitty them, even Merf. She was starting to take on a Matronly role for the Empire, in a twisted Dark-elven Matron way. I thought the character was developing nicely until the end when I just gave up.

AkresiusTue 05-Nov-13 01:15 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117870, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Zeihlii the Guardian of the Spirit, A..."
In response to Reply #3

>I was politic-ing it up quite a bit. That was part of my role
>and my ambition, part of what I told Arvam I would do. I said
>I was going to be High Priestess and I got it. Said I was
>going to sweet talk Merf and gain his confidence and that of
>that council, and I did.

You did, and you did a good job of that. For Daltheis' part, I spent almost all of my time doing religion stuff rather than Imperial stuff. Just about every waking moment of mine was spent trying to please Arvam by being a glutton for punishment. I got passed over twice for HP. Maybe it's incorrect, but I'm hypothesizing why I had more fulfilment in the religious sense, while you had more fulfilment in the political sense.

Either way, good luck with your next character.

EskelianTue 05-Nov-13 11:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117873, "I've disagreed with Akresius tons of times..."
In response to Reply #3

...but Daltheis was really cool with some pretty in depth RP. I interacted with her on 3 separate characters.

But you know, you're not always going to see someone's RP, sometimes things just don't line up.

FrequentplayerMon 04-Nov-13 01:17 AM
Member since 31st Jul 2013
228 posts
#117841, "Beat me hurt me make me suffer = Meh."
In response to Reply #2

At least I got to kill you once.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117826 Previous topic | Next topic