Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Fethugala the Keeper of Faith, Priest..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117706
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Oct-13 05:08 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117706, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Fethugala the Keeper of Faith, Priest of Daevryn, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Mon Oct 28 17:01:43 2013

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Fethugala perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 12:07 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2013
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118027, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #0

Big thanks for Daevryn for the interactions and the other staff who took the time to interact with Fethugala. CF is always feast or famine for me and it was time for another break.

Was my first minotaur I think it's a rough race for playing a tribunal and I likely should have gone Empire but I don't understand the politics very well and didnt want to throw away a minotaur slot on a character I may end up anathema.

I hope that the Tribunals whom I interacted with understood OOC I was extremely grateful for the help/advice at all points but that Fethugala's RP dictated that he not express that directly.

Einrai (Anonymous)Wed 30-Oct-13 10:55 PM
Charter member
#117748, "Was hard not to root for you, evil or not."
In response to Reply #0

I saw you take quite a few beatings for Spire's cause.

What was your path? Thought you were demonspawn but then remembered orderly can't get it.

crsweeneyTue 19-Nov-13 12:10 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2013
202 posts
#118028, "Paths = Breaker & Vengeance"
In response to Reply #1

Good to hear someone was rooting for me, I've never been particularly gifted at sealing kills in PK, but I do not think I was a punching bag either.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117706 Previous topic | Next topic