Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Zlij Bhotenk a Deckhand to the Thunderi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117619
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Oct-13 09:58 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117619, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Zlij Bhotenk a Deckhand to the Thundering Maiden, Scribe of the Celestial Lyceum"

Wed Oct 23 21:53:34 2013

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Zlij perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:308

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vorianSat 26-Oct-13 12:19 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117665, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Zlij was a try to learn more about trappers, Heralds and CF areas. The riddles were mainly an attempt to share with newbies the little knowledge I have about the game and I was hoping they would also entertain a bit the vets. Turned out to be the most fun I ever had with a character since I discovered CF in 2007.

Background story was that Zlij lost his mother when he was young and his father wouldn't tell him how she disappered because he was afraid to loose his son the same way he lost his wife who was a magi at war with the Ragers. I originally planned to eventually (when I'll get bored of exploring) make Zlij find out about the murder of his mother and con died it trying seek revenge from the Villagers.

The char was created in may 2013 and after playing Zlij intensively for 3 months, summer was half gone and I didn't want to spend the rest of it in front of my computer. So I put Zlij aside, thinking I would take him back in fall, but somehow between the sailing, the new girlfriend and the sunshine, I lost the swing of the char. I began to log on less and less to finally find out, 2 days ago, that Zlij had auto-deleted.

Goodbyes :

Corlx : Mate… you’re the greatest ! ! ! (If any of you reading this don’t know the Knee High Herald, you should definetely stop reading this post and log on to check this guy out before he dies). What can I say… I had so much fun hanging around with you and watching you interact with others : alway up to make jokes or come up with a great idea (I loved the banners « property of the Inn »). I felt so lucky that you constantly asked me to hang around with you because I knew something funny would eventually come up. I’m sure you remember the mummy of Azhan… Man that was glorious and I still smile when I remember it ! You don’t know how many times I simply watch you rp at the Inn and enjoyed myself. I don’t know what you’re up to at the moment (you weren’t around the last times I logged on) but try not to deny others players of your presence : you’re just too great and I really hope you become an Immortal one day.

Saersha : Lil’pink lady ! What would be Corlx without you ? I doubt he would be as good as he is. You two together are just great to make a third one part of your games. The immortals of the Inn made such a good decision to put both of you in charge of the Eternal Star. Even if I think you’re a little nut with your secret hidden in the Dragon Sea, you are so nice that we can only forgive you your madness. Thanks again for all the fun, you’re my second best with the Drinkmeister.

Mliansref : Thank you for all the travels. You’re definetely the person who made me discovers the most areas of CF. I felt lucky to see all of it but also a bit frustrated : theres so many times I wanted to talk about what we were visiting but you would (like if you already seen the place before with another char) simply keep doing your things as fast as you could. As you already, IMHO, write some of the best poetry and songs of Thera, I think I can only suggest a little more patience (and sharing of your knowledge) with newbies to become a really great Herald.

Aeede : Great spirit. I tought you we’re a little naive but you were so enthousiastic. Was nice to have you around.

Shamise : Thank you for admitting me at the Inn. Didn’t see you much but you were always nice.

Aglaron : Mate, I wished you would have hero’ed earlier so we could hang around more often together. Was always happy to see you around and chat with you.

Neltouda : Thank you for the titles. I wish we had more interactions together because it was always so short. I wonder if I had something to do with it or if it was the fact that you didn’t have much time for CF.

Whiysdan : Was the first time I had any interactions with you and I loved all of it ! I’ll probably be one of your followers in a next character.

Becaid : You didn’t say much but I was alway glad to see you around. Strong char who made me feel confident when we were going on exploration.

Voralia : Really enjoyed your char. The true incarnation of a paladin : patient, sweet and generous. It was always a pleasure to travel with you.

Aster : Man the moment I saw you sending magic mushrooms in the sky I was conquered ! Loved chating and smoking pipes with you. Great char !

Keara : Wanted to know you more but RL summer suddenly began to slip away so fast…

Rydell : Thank you for the Tiamat hunt : it was so great ! I was glad to be there for your final death but also sad because I was starting to know you and was really enjoying your friendship.

Zamos : I didn’t like your character much. Far too greedy for dragons’s treasures for a paladin. But, at the same time, you also had your moment of generosity (thanks for the few pieces you gave me). I was mostly impressed at how strong you were : the way you smashed everything (especially when siding with Norim) at Siege camp, Kuo and Dragon’s Lairs really made me want to try a dwarf paladin one day.

Mikhlan : The moment you started to jump on me instead of going for the magi when the 3 of us would be in the same room I hated you. I just can’t understand how Ruosti and other Villagers were proud to fight at your side. If Corlx didn’t asked me not to provoke you, I would have gladly make you burn and burn again until one of us con died. I still wonder how you could justify your behaviors to the Battleragers Gods.

Gedunthos : Ahhh the Shadow Lord. Strong char. I was really pissed when you declared war to all Heralds thieves because I really enjoyed our RP and travelings. Keep trucking!

Havanah : You simply disappeared ! Thank you for the littles secrets and I honestly tought you could become Empress.

Elathali : Impressive knowledge. Wish I could have learned more from you.

There’s a bunch of char I don’t remember the names (thinking specifically about those who were on Tiamat hunt) that I enjoyed playing with. If you don’t see yourself in this list, feel free to post and I’ll reply.

TsunamiSat 26-Oct-13 02:22 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#117672, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #2

I enjoyed our interactions.

Aglaron (Anonymous)Thu 24-Oct-13 08:31 PM
Charter member
#117626, "Did you get bored? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

vorianSat 26-Oct-13 12:22 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
#117666, "RE: Somehow I just lost the swing of it. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117619 Previous topic | Next topic