Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117546
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Oct-13 05:17 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117546, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battlefield, Taleteller of the Eternal Star"

Fri Oct 18 17:13:28 2013

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Tykanis perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:244

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battle..., Tykanis, 23-Oct-13 07:03 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battle..., Tykanis, 23-Oct-13 07:15 PM, #9
Reply Just as a heads up., Eskelian, 21-Oct-13 06:02 PM, #7
Reply I hope you had fun and learned a lot., Fangy the healer (Anonymous), 19-Oct-13 06:04 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battle..., Arvam, 19-Oct-13 04:25 PM, #4
Reply Learning to takes deaths..., Perpetual_Noob, 19-Oct-13 07:30 PM, #6
Reply GLWYN, Aglaron (Anonymous), 18-Oct-13 11:26 PM, #3
Reply I didn't know you were good :), Einrai (Anonymous), 18-Oct-13 10:16 PM, #2
Reply I am sorry to see this, Ruknubuj (Anonymous), 18-Oct-13 07:43 PM, #1

TykanisWed 23-Oct-13 07:03 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2013
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117612, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

So, I just now found out about the battlefield thanks to my mom (Daeoine) and my dad (Mavinero).
Anyway I really enjoyed playing this char. He was my first char on carrion fields and I found that I really enjoy this game (More of the weapon specs, that of which is still awesome).

Aeede- Tykanis was pretty torn over you dying, it was his only real shock. I enjoyed the RP and the picking. (You made Tykanis think that people where out to get his soul for the rest of his life)
Saersha- I personally enjoyed the RP and the Random trips I would be dragged into. Keep doing what you are.

Corlx- I managed to get you richer (like you really need to be). I enjoyed the random adventures that you would drag me on too, not to mention getting to rp with you.

Madigans- I really enjoyed the Rp I got with your char, too bad you weren't around longer.

Lucy- I apologize for not sticking around much and hope that you continue to strive.

IMM's I enjoyed the few bits of interaction I got from you all, too bad I couldn't remember how to get to Fjarn's shrine or else I would've been there more often.

I was a bit curious if something had started up when wolves started popping up around the inn more, but I am pretty sure that had nothing to do with my RP.

I highly enjoy this game and hope to learn how to get around the place sometime, because I find myself lost almost all of the time.

Than you all agains and keep doing what you guys to best.

TykanisWed 23-Oct-13 07:15 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2013
9 posts
#117613, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #8

Sorry I failed to mention one last person.

Deaer- I enjoyed the RP I got from you too, the vampiric thing was a slight shock to the system, but I really enjoyed your char.

EskelianMon 21-Oct-13 06:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
#117583, "Just as a heads up."
In response to Reply #0

I think you figured this out later down the line but standing in market square in Galadon for long periods of time is a bad idea. Either you're broadcasting to the game that you're new or you're trying to send a message to everyone that you're a boss and either one of those messages will get you killed.

If this was your first character well done.

Fangy the healer (Anonymous)Sat 19-Oct-13 06:04 PM
Charter member
#117561, "I hope you had fun and learned a lot."
In response to Reply #0

You did seem pretty new. I wish you luck with your next. Perhaps try another cabal or character class for your next one. GLWYN.

ArvamSat 19-Oct-13 04:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
#117558, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Tykanis the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

This was very obviously one of your first characters here...and man it was far better than any of my first characters. We had to nudge you to pick a spec and legacies, and nudge you about edges.

You did a lot of good stuff here for a first timer and I think if you just learn to take the hard times a bit easier you'll have a lot more fun. If you treat your enemies with respect they'll be a lot more likely to return the favor. Learn to take deaths and hard times in stride and don't let it become the reason your character has for being.

Hope you stick around and keep playing. GLWYN

Perpetual_NoobSat 19-Oct-13 07:30 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
#117562, "Learning to takes deaths..."
In response to Reply #4

I echo Arvam here with needing to learn to take deaths in strides. It is something we should all do. That being said, I have been playing for 17 years, and I still treat PK deaths much like I do with Battlefield 3, or Call of Duty deaths. I yell, "No," or "F-U". No one expects a you to take death like a self-righting clown doll, just vent without the keyboard.

Aglaron (Anonymous)Fri 18-Oct-13 11:26 PM
Charter member
#117553, "GLWYN"
In response to Reply #0

I found your character to be both enjoyable at times and painfully melodramatic at other times.

You were always something to be around... I did find it funny how no matter the time, you were always greeting me with "afternoon."

Einrai (Anonymous)Fri 18-Oct-13 10:16 PM
Charter member
#117548, "I didn't know you were good :)"
In response to Reply #0

Turned my story in a different direction for sure 'cause I was planning to spend some years collecting that 1000 gold to repay the debt and you just made it go away single-handedly. It's more of a poor handling on my part, though.

TBH, I think the recent times became the onset of Herald Golden Age. There were awesome Heralds before but never so many at the same time.

Ruknubuj (Anonymous)Fri 18-Oct-13 07:43 PM
Charter member
#117547, "I am sorry to see this"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were a great herald. You has a great attitude and I heard second hand s lot of great things about you. Ruk the character picked on you a lot because the character has a certain perspective about how physically tough and meek people should interact and you didn't kneel to him. As a player though I has a great deal of respect for you and wish you the best with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117546 Previous topic | Next topic