Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Sithani the Grand Sorcerer of Transfor..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117478
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Oct-13 08:52 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117478, "(DELETED) [None] Sithani the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation"

Tue Oct 15 20:48:50 2013

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Sithani perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:59

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SideStriderSun 20-Oct-13 10:19 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#117574, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Sithani the Grand Sorcerer of Tran..."
In response to Reply #0

Well was a short lived ride. My first air shifter in a very very long time and I believe I've only tried one previously. I deleted well mostly because I was grilling steaks the other day and realized what a retarded name I crafted with my inane random gibberish typing. I laughed so hard when out of the blue drinking a beer it dawned on me what I had done. As for the two final forms I achieved I just wasn't impressed with the fox and eagle enough to trudge on with them. Only thing the fox has going for it is its eyes and sneaking ability, other than spying it was about worthless in a fight even with full ABS up. Eagle was about the same (which I wanted to ask in character but figured I'd wait till I was gone. Were Arial forms nerfed at all? Seems like the final forms do not strike with much force these days.) I'm sure I could have done better if I played a bit more like the evil bastard I wanted to be, but my pride got in my way and I just couldn't bring myself to be the "opportunist."

Goodbyes: Short lived character if you have something to say feel free and I'll try to get a response in.

Thanks for all the fun again guys. Thirteen years and still not truly bored, that has to say something

CDSun 20-Oct-13 11:36 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2012
277 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117576, "You misjudge the strengths of both those forms heavily...."
In response to Reply #1

If you were to continue with the class in the future you might become more experienced in how to work it. and realize the forms are two great forms.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117478 Previous topic | Next topic