Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Change..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117260
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 06-Oct-13 09:58 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117260, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Changelings, Justiciar of Thera"

Thu Oct 3 18:48:55 2013

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Blindev perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:270

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..., Finley (Anonymous), 07-Oct-13 03:39 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..., Kraenesk (Anonymous), 03-Oct-13 07:05 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..., Bharhum (Anonymous), 03-Oct-13 08:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..., Blindev (Anonymous), 06-Oct-13 04:20 PM, #4
     Reply Well done, Gilut (Anonymous), 05-Oct-13 06:09 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well done, Blindev (Anonymous), 06-Oct-13 04:12 PM, #3
     Reply Chopped a subthread that was getting ugly..., Daevryn, 06-Oct-13 09:59 PM, #6

Finley (Anonymous)Mon 07-Oct-13 03:39 PM
Charter member
#117355, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #0

Loved the discussions and homework and becoming your apprentice, though I always was suprised because it was pretty easy to see (to me at least) that Finley was fairly corrupt (if not in the ways some thought).

Finley's view was definately more aggressive and more about using the law as protection and also in terms of stopping/preventing crime he wasn't above using the power of intepretation to err on the side of the Spire versus your view of erring on the side of the populace. He believed that people should fear breaking the law because 'we will get you'. This is why he was so big on witness reports and such which expanded the overall power to get folks warranted for committing crimes even while off duty. Makes sense - more warrants = more opportunities to hopefully kill someone and collect souls for those in range.

GLWYN

Kraenesk (Anonymous)Sun 06-Oct-13 09:58 PM
Charter member
#117261, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun with this char. I tried to play him as a by the book trib that would always try to shy towards ensuring civil liberties over empowering tribs to a greater extent. He saw the law and order as extremely important, but the Spire's image in the eyes of the public as much the same. He believed if the public respected the tribunal they were more likely to respect the laws, and therefore not commit as many crimes. He figured he would protect order by prevention of chaos, rather than a reaction to it.
I will try to respond to replies.

V/R
Kraenesk
Tlingit
Mundin
Tangni, and so many others I cant keep track.

Bharhum (Anonymous)Thu 03-Oct-13 08:04 PM
Charter member
#117262, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #5

I mostly said what I wanted to say in my death thread, but i'll repeat it again with a few more details.

We didn't really know each other all that well before it was between me you and Zorl for the Provost. But I would have been happy if you got it (I would probably have gone for vindicator), but I said I wanted a Justiciar to help me if I got it and you made a great one, exactly what I needed.

We got to interact more after I was made provost and you Justiciar and you made for fun interactions, especially when we disagreed that time when Bharhum thought you had overstepped Justiciar authority. You handled it completely professionally and it was great fun having the provosts irresistible force hitting the justiciars immovable object.

Thanks for downplaying your char a little and letting me get the chance at my first proper cabal leader. Next time you get Provost, and I get Vindicator, deal?

Blindev (Anonymous)Sun 06-Oct-13 04:20 PM
Charter member
#117320, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blindev the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #1

It was fun having the arguments with you, as you could tell Blindev wouldnt much budge on very many things. I didnt really want Provost again I'd had it for way too long on my other tribs. I did like Justiciar though, I kinda got pushed from Justiciar to Provost on Mundin when the spire fell on hard times, I didnt think It was needed this time. Justiciar isnt so much a bad ass posistion PK wise, but it is a lot of fun for RP purposes, the opportunities it opens up are great. And it's interesting to play one that sides more with the population than the spire, as it creates internal arguments with other tribs, as you take thier personal power away they generally arent happy.

Gilut (Anonymous)Sat 05-Oct-13 06:09 PM
Charter member
#117282, "Well done"
In response to Reply #5

Well done character. As far as the roleplaying goes, I thought you did a great job.

As far as pk goes, we had some great fights and this is one of those characters I had the most fun fighting.

Cheetah is a beast. Especially in your hands. I was always on my toes when you were around.

Good luck with your next.

Gilut.

Blindev (Anonymous)Sun 06-Oct-13 04:12 PM
Charter member
#117317, "RE: Well done"
In response to Reply #2

I had a lot of fun arguing and discussing things with you. And then fighting you. Cheetah with Dillo was pretty badass, not as badass as Tlingit or Mundin's forms, but crazy in it's own way, I could go into almost any fight knowing I had like a 1% chance of dieing because I could always go dillo. Fights with you could go either way depending on how the RNG was feeling. I was also lazy about fetching black rods, because each one took me an hour real time to get, there was little danger but I had to be a dillo and retreat all the way in somewhere, then retreat all the way out.

DaevrynSun 06-Oct-13 09:59 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117342, "Chopped a subthread that was getting ugly..."
In response to Reply #5

Oddly, I think you both think the other person is someone other than who I think you are. (Though I could be wrong.)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117260 Previous topic | Next topic