Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zinediya the Grand Mistress of Cha..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116597
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Aug-13 10:28 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116597, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zinediya the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal"

Thu Aug 22 19:39:11 2013

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zinediya perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:153

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bharhum (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-13 07:58 AM
Charter member
#116613, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zinediya the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #0

You get vindicator and go and delete! I was looking forward to rolling with a vindicator as I hadn't had one before. What happened?

Mind you it is all in Nopilopil's hands now, I am sooo tempted to delete Bharhum and roll a vindicator wannabe. Were vindicator powers not so good on a shapeshifter?

CDSat 24-Aug-13 08:16 AM
Member since 05th Jul 2012
277 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116614, "Having to revert is dumb."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 24-Aug-13 08:17 AM

Bloody shackles is your one power against criminals. A power that only works on those who choose to get wanted. And on a power that relies on others players to make warrant.

I am fine with this. But unlike, insects, I cannot do it on anyone at anytime in combat. It's a two round opener only. And for a shapeshifter you must revert as well.

I firmly believe you shouldn't. They changed it after Shalsad and before Ewonelyia. I hated the fact then, as I do now.

Bloody shackling a Knacnar is just stupid with an elf shapeshifter especially as an opener. Equally stupid on a most shapeshifters.

I was hoping it was only for air-shifters.

Bharhum (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-13 08:33 AM
Charter member
#116615, "RE: Having to revert is dumb."
In response to Reply #2

You do get off-duty guards and vigilance though dont you? Also the sole ability to raid enemy cabals (that isnt the outlanders) to bring law when they are being lawless.

Or am I mistaken?

I guess my real question, is vindicator more suited to a non-shifter class?

CDSat 24-Aug-13 08:35 AM
Member since 05th Jul 2012
277 posts
#116616, "Depends on what you want to do. nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

EskelianSun 25-Aug-13 01:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
#116627, "RE: Having to revert is dumb."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah being a vindicator is kinda awesome. That being said, unlike insects, bloody shackles does require you to *start combat*. Not ideal for a shapeshifter. The other issue with it is that you have limited people you're allowed to fight (technically non-Vindicator/Justiciar/Provost tribunals can go 'off-duty' and then go kill whoever they want) - so if stacking up kills is all you want then Vindicator isn't the best route.

It's still really good though, at what it does. Warrior, assassin, transmuter, shaman or conjurer are probably the ideal class choices for it. Airform is kinda overrated for a vindicator since you can track people down anyway using vindicator powers. I'd rather have a shaman who can curse/damn them, then bloody shackle them and wear them down. Pretty much a guaranteed kill.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116597 Previous topic | Next topic