Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vazzolo Malvae the Hand of the Unsee..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116393
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Aug-13 07:16 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116393, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vazzolo Malvae the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Tue Aug 13 02:57:51 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Vazzolo perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vazzolo Malvae the Hand of the U..., Corlx (Anonymous), 22-Aug-13 10:18 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vazzolo Malvae the Hand of the U..., Vazzolo (Anonymous), 24-Aug-13 02:03 AM, #2
     Reply I wouldn't ask him to explain anything., Aereglen, 24-Aug-13 12:00 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I wouldn't ask him to explain anything., Vazzolo (Anonymous), 24-Aug-13 03:59 PM, #4
               Reply RE: I wouldn't ask him to explain anything., Murphy, 24-Aug-13 10:33 PM, #5
               Reply Your sarcasm meter sucks. nt, Scrimbul, 25-Aug-13 09:59 AM, #6
               Reply RE: I wouldn't ask him to explain anything., Aereglen, 26-Aug-13 08:57 PM, #7

Corlx (Anonymous)Thu 22-Aug-13 10:18 AM
Charter member
#116583, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vazzolo Malvae the Hand of the U..."
In response to Reply #0

Still don't understand how you go from seeking the Scarab to an Imperial? Wierd.

Vazzolo (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-13 02:03 AM
Charter member
#116609, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vazzolo Malvae the Hand of the U..."
In response to Reply #1

Two things:

First, how many crazy hippies remain crazy hippies their entire lives? How many girls say they're Wiccans when they're 16 before they grow up and realize they were just stupid and young?

I explained that to you IC. I also wrote a couple of role entries explaining that.

That's more or less what the story was with the character.

OOCly, I realized that Scarab isn't around often enough to build a decent following right now. Nobody else around shared the views and I got sick and goddamned tired of RPing an antisocial bastard to myself and spamming "WHO PK" until someone, ANYONE logged on who I could fight.

So yes, I could have kept playing a Scarab all alone and with little hope for immteraction. Or I could try to have fun - which I did. No regrets. I never got any Immteraction, but I got to interact with a few good players. Totally worth it.

If I ruined the game for you because you found my explanation lacking, then we all need to start a fund to get you laid.

AereglenSat 24-Aug-13 12:00 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116618, "I wouldn't ask him to explain anything."
In response to Reply #1

I assumed the character was for testing game mechanics, because he wasn't in character hardly ever. He talked so OOC all the time I made me feel like playing CF back in 1997. I always say if you're going to roll a character for testing something out, please don't join a cabal.

Vazzolo (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-13 03:59 PM
Charter member
#116619, "RE: I wouldn't ask him to explain anything."
In response to Reply #3

PKing you a bunch of times wasn't OOC. Unless you're talking about the time I spammed you with tells saying I hope you get hit by a truck and then CB'd "YOLO!" But that all was IC because my character was from a parallel dimension in which magic didn't exist except in Apple products and Thera only existed as a text-based computer game.

Also, I think I know who you are and your weird OOC meltdown was one of the most bizarre experiences I've had in my last several characters.

MurphySat 24-Aug-13 10:33 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116620, "RE: I wouldn't ask him to explain anything."
In response to Reply #4

>But that all was IC
>because my character was from a parallel dimension in which
>magic didn't exist except in Apple products and Thera only
>existed as a text-based computer game.

This isn't valid RP.

Otherwise everyone could just roleplay that and we'd have a typical non-CF MUD.

ScrimbulSun 25-Aug-13 09:59 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#116626, "Your sarcasm meter sucks. nt"
In response to Reply #5

AereglenMon 26-Aug-13 08:56 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116658, "RE: I wouldn't ask him to explain anything."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Mon 26-Aug-13 08:57 PM

You never managed to land a kill on me. The last time I had an OOC meltdown, Entropy was still an active cabal. There are ways to snoop on people IC, yes even Shadows. Some of the stuff you said was chatroom talk, not RP. I hope you can see the err of your "rp" and good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116393 Previous topic | Next topic