Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Sezeal the Student of the Maca..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116101
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Jul-13 08:15 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116101, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Sezeal the Student of the Macalla"

Wed Jul 24 23:17:49 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Sezeal perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zamos (Anonymous)Fri 26-Jul-13 09:31 AM
Charter member
#116116, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Man this is disappointing to see. I had really high hopes that I would be able to teach you a bunch about the game. Mostly about pk and how to survive, as a player it hurt me to watch you get slaughtered endlessly the moment you unghosted. I think the one night you died 5-6 times in an hour all to pk.

The biggest advice I can offer is this. If you loose items/weapons you need to compete/survive after a pk. Your first order of business should be replacing them. So many times you would die, then when you unghosted you didn't have dagger on you

Hopefully you learned a lot and in a few month you pking me mercilessly.

OnewingedangelMon 29-Jul-13 08:51 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116160, "RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, warriors, not my thing. I'll play the #### out of a ranger, but a warrior...no. This was just pretty much a test to see how well a dexy half-elf sword spec would do...not very well, really. Ah well. Wasn't a serious character.

Sorry to leave ya hanging, had I made a Fort Invoker, we would've been set, heh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116101 Previous topic | Next topic