Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Grezoosh the Fist of Darkness" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116080
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Aug-13 05:57 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116080, "(DELETED) [SCION] Grezoosh the Fist of Darkness"

Wed Jul 24 10:11:43 2013

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Grezoosh perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:157

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I finally did my felar AP but man oh man was it painful..., Abernyte, 06-Aug-13 05:15 AM, #7
Reply You're talking about Nyst, right?, Outlander135315 (Anonymous), 06-Aug-13 05:59 AM, #8
     Reply Nah, it's even better, good aligned outlander ranger mu..., jalbrin, 06-Aug-13 08:27 AM, #9
          Reply Just for the record....., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 06-Aug-13 10:34 AM, #10
Reply Had high hopes for you, Torak, 26-Jul-13 02:40 AM, #2
Reply Man, did you seem to go a long way..., Murphy, 26-Jul-13 12:26 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Man, did you seem to go a long way..., KaguMaru, 26-Jul-13 05:26 AM, #3
     Reply Why oh why, incognito, 26-Jul-13 06:58 AM, #4
          Reply Sleep me in me guild = land sleep on me, KaguMaru, 26-Jul-13 08:50 AM, #5
     Reply I enjoyed scion and enjoyed Aronar's company, Abernyte, 06-Aug-13 05:19 AM, #6

AbernyteTue 06-Aug-13 05:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116268, "I finally did my felar AP but man oh man was it painful..."
In response to Reply #0

Reasons for the delete: I had started to build a second weapon after losing my first decent one at 43 to a hero and lost it in a similar fashion in a similar place to something that has been a burr in my side for some time, more of that later. I was also about to go on a family holiday to southern Spain for two weeks with no internet so it helped me do the remove all;put in the pit, delete delete.

The Burr: The characters are still active (sadly) so I wont name names but most of you who are playing will likely guess and when either of them deletes I will gladly get more into it. I know CF has this amazing ability to allow 'outside the box' things to happen from dark-elf assassins becoming Knights = Padishar and many other great combinations and I can understand the draw for some players but when a cabal names a certain class, because of what they do magically, as an enemy of the cabal then I find it absolute BS that a leader of that cabal will 'fall in love' or rather seek a powergamey partnership with an enemy because apparently Amaranthe has magically made it so that their conjurations are not now harmful to Thar-Eris?!!? WTF?! Why doesn't Amaranthe just do that for every good conjurer and only make the evil ones enemies, or just make all conjurers conjurations not harmful to Thar-Eris?! May as well just disband outalnders and let the three branches join Fort, Nexus and Scion respectively!!

The outlander leader who constantly hangs around Fort to use insects and pursuit to help defend the fort should go and do one. If you want to be a Fortress player then be one! Oh wait, you wouldn't get your insects to make your combo so viable.....best stick to the BS you are currently getting away with then.

I don't mind Istendil falling in love with Knights, or Kraldinor marrying some elven acolyte because it never resulted in a little cabal power-combo to ruin mine or anyone else's fun.

I don't care to listen to excuses or people telling me I shouldn't have tried to retrieve if I thought they were both on because that conservative stance is not my forte and never has been but I do expect a sense of 'fair play or parity' between players and maybe that is my own downfall.

To Whyisdan (I think) who liked my role for the RC win, thank you very much and thank you for the rewards, the spell stopped me from deletion mid 30's when I could not find my sienna and the dagger was cool to look at but I never really used it as a a felar AP with dagger mainwield was just really unusable and so I never got to fathom out all the really cool stuff it was hinted to be able to do.

Zhenyen - Hated you as Ronas but really liked you as Grezoosh. Shame we never crossed paths more.

Sehdara - You are clearly a good and knowledgeable player but remember that just because someone RP's that they are less knolwedgable does not always mean they are. Liked you a lot and enjoyed hunting with you, despite the wolverine's claws being so sharp.

Mordwen - Was a nice little accord we had. That death in the consortium was painful but laughing out loud at my own stupidity did help.

Noviask - My love to hate. It was a shame you were Imperial as I would have loved to see packsense on two felar AP heroes kicking in.

Jebaral - Mr Wavedancer-Bash the bane of my life. I hated those swords and even more so on a good player! Grr!

Loads of others I enjoyed to interact with so thank you for being there.

-----Abernyte

Outlander135315 (Anonymous)Tue 06-Aug-13 05:59 AM
Charter member
#116271, "You're talking about Nyst, right?"
In response to Reply #7

Because you're being so vague it's hard to tell.

jalbrinTue 06-Aug-13 08:27 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
#116272, "Nah, it's even better, good aligned outlander ranger mu..."
In response to Reply #8

Wonder how much con that conjurer has lost to Maran killing it'a familiar? None, you say?

I am completely shocked to hear that.

ARPEE

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Tue 06-Aug-13 10:34 AM
Charter member
#116273, "Just for the record....."
In response to Reply #9

Kraldinor never married an elven acolyte, or had romantic entanglements w fort of any kind. But point taken, if he had, he would have still kept taking the orb if his terms weren't met.

TorakFri 26-Jul-13 02:40 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116112, "Had high hopes for you"
In response to Reply #0

Pity it ended - high quality character (which seems to be rare from Scion these days) and your volley RNG definitely had my number. Oh well, was fun.

MurphyFri 26-Jul-13 12:26 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116110, "Man, did you seem to go a long way..."
In response to Reply #0

I mostly only saw you from afar after I deleted Aronar, but I'm surprised to see you only had 157 hours, it feels like it's been ages since I ranked with you and Suttun on those elf shifters. You looked far from being strong at the time, was nice to see you getting in power later.

IC I was really happy to help another felar mage. Pack sense is cool. I wondered if you were going to stay friendly, but then I realized I probably wouldn't be worth any charges to you anyway

How was scion to you?

KaguMaruFri 26-Jul-13 05:26 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#116113, "RE: Man, did you seem to go a long way..."
In response to Reply #1

Suttun seemed much stronger at the time didn't he? Well Grezoosh picked up quite a lot of charges from my other A-Ps both directly and through leeching. Log on/sleep me in my guild/get charges from curse/blind/poison/bleeding/log out after adrenalin-happened more than once and I think Grezoosh leeched at least two weapons from my Imperials. After Suttun all my A-Ps did was provide him with free lunches. I then heroed with him as Mordwen and his damage output seemed better than anything I'd ever achieved.

Well played and well role played character I thought, got a reasonable sense of who he was through conversations. Definitely a huge difference in effectiveness between Grezoosh as Suttun knew him and Grezoosh as Mordwen did, and as pointed out, in surprisingly few game hours.

incognitoFri 26-Jul-13 06:58 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116114, "Why oh why"
In response to Reply #3

Would you sleep in your guild as an ap? That's stupid.

Surely by now you've learnt that it is better to sleep where you won't be found or can't be approached by stealth?

KaguMaruFri 26-Jul-13 08:49 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#116115, "Sleep me in me guild = land sleep on me"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Fri 26-Jul-13 08:50 AM

One instance I was just chilling in the torture chamber in Galadon . Grezoosh has entered the realm 'Oh that guy, I wonder if he's i-' Grezoosh utters the words 'sleep' 'Well I guess so'

AbernyteTue 06-Aug-13 05:19 AM
975 posts
#116269, "I enjoyed scion and enjoyed Aronar's company"
In response to Reply #1

I was a sphere covetousness so Aronar's inability or lack of drive to shift into powerful forms made you on parr with how Weak Grezoosh saw himself.

I can't play long hours anymore so short sharp 1-3 hr bursts.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #116080 Previous topic | Next topic