Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of the W..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115779
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Jul-13 02:29 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115779, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of the Winds, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Sun Jul 14 18:49:56 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Hilamar perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:368

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., HammerSong, 04-Aug-13 07:31 PM, #9
Reply So What is the Crimson Guard?, Minyar, 05-Aug-13 02:47 PM, #10
     Reply that is the informal name of the tamponateers, laxman, 05-Aug-13 03:28 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., Hilamar (Anonymous), 19-Jul-13 09:51 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., Purmodin, 19-Jul-13 10:34 PM, #6
Reply I still think I would have won :) ......., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 20-Jul-13 03:56 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., Bharhum (Anonymous), 30-Jul-13 02:03 PM, #8
Reply Awesome, awesome job., Jawn Foote (Anonymous), 16-Jul-13 02:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 16-Jul-13 09:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., Mylene (Anonymous), 15-Jul-13 08:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..., Fjarn, 16-Jul-13 05:12 AM, #2

HammerSongSun 04-Aug-13 07:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116249, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Between you and Xupreth, Tribunal was in great hands.

Our interactions were quality and the goal/intent was to see you gain measurable rewards for becoming known to the Crimson Guard. You were a key element to that but unfortunately my ability to continue interacting with you on a consistent basis diminished.

Your steady approach, dedication to your duty and openness to your peer made you a great candidate as a Tribunal leader and a candidate for the CG.

I sincerely hope you make another character and that we run across one another through this type of interaction again.

Great job! Wish you the best and hope to see you back at it again soon.

MinyarMon 05-Aug-13 02:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#116258, "So What is the Crimson Guard?"
In response to Reply #9

Am I the only one confused?

laxmanMon 05-Aug-13 03:28 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#116259, "that is the informal name of the tamponateers"
In response to Reply #10

Pluging up whiny criminals and preventing leakage. (Now with absorbant braids!)

Hilamar (Anonymous)Fri 19-Jul-13 09:51 PM
Charter member
#115984, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I guess I can cross logging on Hilamar as part of this weekends tasks to get accomplished. I had hoped to be able to hold onto him till after the summer was done, but I've lost track of time with all the construction that has come up over the last few months.

I decided to roll Hilamar after rolling a elven shapeshifter to try out the Pseudo Dragon Form. I joined the Tribunal, and after that, got to see how badly things were going for them. I've always had a special place in the Tribunal. I was an avid player of them during the days of Arbiter. I had two leaders back then, then I'd roll up the occasional magistrate/provincial over the last few years. Been playing since 1994. This was my first Provost under Tribunal. Was only my third tattoo (Had Innis and Cador's previously).

I went the route of the healer because of how effective they can be in turning the tides of a cabal. I was inducted by Ziruanja, who then deleted two days later. Purmodin was then promoted to Provost, and I thought all was going to be well. I then had to go away for about four weeks, and returned to find the spire in total disarray. Only an AP was logging on and was getting stomped by everyone who could. I started showing up a lot more, aiding as I could, but situated in Seantyn Modan. That is when the Khor'Mun storyline began. And the rest you can read in my roles!

I tried to be fair but strict with magistrates. Some magistrates you can tell are fairly new to the game and the whole idea of tribunal, while others you can tell are vets of them. Vets I gave little leeway to when breaking laws. Newer players I was more open too. I also tried to make the spire an easier thing to get into. If you had a role and roleplayed, I was willing to induct. The internal laws you can't be expected to know until you've had time to read the books. Overall I think it worked out, but we did have a period of time where it was like induct, and the character deleted three days later. I also tried my best to insure that no one was stuck in SM for too long.

Fjarn: This would be my second character under you. The first was a little dwarf paladin that didn't really know what the religion was truly about, but with Hilamar I openly grabbed hold. You are an expectional "Immortal" and I hope you go on to do wonderful things for this game.

Imm's who played Khor'Mun and Luthien: Thanks again for making my experience with Hilamar so wonderful. You both added so much to my characters roleplay, and with all the aid you did for the Tribunal. I'd love to know which Imm's were responsible for this so if you could, please let me know.

Xupreth: Go on to great things! I had intended to Imm this character, but once I saw you Imm'ed, I let that go the way of the winds. The Spire really does need a great Imm to lead it. I know lots of people did not like Bria, but she did a great job with the old Arbiters/Tribunal. I hope to see you do much better.

Immortals who helped my with the Spire: I'd like to give a shout out to all the immortals who lended a hand when the Spire was without leadership. You really gave me all the aid I wished, with promotions of Provincial Magistrates, Reinductions, and letting me lead as best I can. Thank you all again for doing such a wonderful job.

Purmodin: You did a great job in the Spire, and I sent several notes to make sure your name was added to the Halls. Good luck in the future.

Urses: My bullheaded friend! We came up together in the Spire, trained together, and hero'ed together. I don't think I've had hero'ed without you pushing me so hard. I hope you are doing well.

Too all my Provincial Magistrates: Thank you all for helping me with the daily running of the Spire. I did greatly appreciate all your help with interviewing applicants, and teaching the newer members.

Jawn: As I said before, you were a wonderful foe. I do wish we could have had more chances to speak and see each other, but even the little time we did get to speak, it left a lasting impression.

Mylene: You've done such a great job with the Island. I wish we could have worked together more ourselves. And I guess it is good that the spire was never really on top, but in the middle where it belongs so we did not have to face the Island much.

Kraldinor: We also seemed to always be together near the beginnings, facing the hordes we did to stop the chaos spreading. It is good that the incident did stop, because I was ready to war with the Empire. I'd had my hand slapped for how I was going to do it, there is no doubt, but it would have been just in my view. And I'd hate to see how it would have strained future relations between us. Great job on bringing the Empire to such might in such a short time!

I know I'm missing lots of folks, but drop a message and I'll respond to any questions, complaints, or compliments.

Hilamar
Also (Aidan, Glenada, Angelica, Korthalos, and a bunch of others no one probably remembers!)
Brian S.
(briansoethe@hotmail.com)

PurmodinFri 19-Jul-13 10:34 PM
Member since 21st Oct 2012
64 posts
#115985, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #5

Awesome, awesome character! From the first time we spoke, and I made you learn to write, I knew you were solid. I'm glad Ziruanja inducted you when she did. The Spire had been hobbled since before Ziruanja's deleting. Xupreth and you did more to rebuild it than anyone else. I was sad I missed most of the Blood Guard action, but really Purmodin wasn't that bloodthirsty, he just wanted to stay home with his city and books, or have a drink or two at the Inn. Two provosts was an interesting thing to wake to after a longer absence than I had intended. I think it all worked out perfectly, and you really helped me enjoy my character. Making it a warrantable offense to aid a criminal anywhere, including outside the city got everyone's feathers ruffled, and you played devil's advocate, just to test me...I knew the Spire was going to be alright. Thanks again and well played.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Sat 20-Jul-13 03:56 PM
Charter member
#115986, "I still think I would have won :) ......."
In response to Reply #5

And I did the second time.

But especially the first go round I felt like we (empire and trib) finally had some breathing room, only to have Malistien screw it up for us.

Bharhum (Anonymous)Tue 30-Jul-13 02:03 PM
Charter member
#116169, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #5

You were a friend and mentor, and I hope I am living upto to your provost standards!

I remember playing an earlier not-so-succesful cloud giant magistrate named bshmark. Bshmark didn't work out but Bharhum certainly did and that is partly because of your friendship and aid.

I don't know if you have any other characters around, but the tribunal is celebrating the life and acheivements of Hilamar.

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Tue 16-Jul-13 02:21 PM
Charter member
#115817, "Awesome, awesome job."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were an excellent Trib, and excellent Fjarnie, and the only thing that bummed me out about you is that we couldn't have more interactions.

I really liked this character.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Tue 16-Jul-13 09:22 AM
Charter member
#115805, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #0

One of my few allies for a long time. You were a great presense for the spire. Kudos on sticking it out through such a sparse time and I would also like to compliment you for stepping down when you knew you didn't have time to give your position the attention it needed. I wish our one conflict would have had a little more resolution instead of just fading out, but I guess it took care of itself.

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jul-13 08:47 PM
Charter member
#115792, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #0

It makes me sad to see this, I liked our interactions, even at the tournament and while we didn't get to travel together much you were a good presence for the Tribunals where there was no one.

I hope you are having fun with something else!

--Mylene

FjarnTue 16-Jul-13 05:12 AM
Member since 03rd Jun 2008
173 posts
#115804, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Hilamar Ta-Hatan the Prophet of t..."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed Hilamar's story, and especially liked the way your character played off of other followers. I thought you had a good thing going. Take care, and don't stray too far!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115779 Previous topic | Next topic