Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drortcbel the Evil Queen, Elite Impe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115439
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 18-Jun-13 02:00 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115439, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drortcbel the Evil Queen, Elite Imperial Witch"

Mon Jun 17 23:56:15 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Drortcbel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Adios, Drortcbel (Anonymous), 18-Jun-13 02:13 AM, #1
     Reply Dawwwww, Heshim (Anonymous), 18-Jun-13 03:31 AM, #2
     Reply Awwww...., Theodarian (Anonymous), 18-Jun-13 08:06 AM, #3
     Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 18-Jun-13 10:18 AM, #4
     Reply Sorry to see, but glad you gave it a little more of a t..., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 18-Jun-13 10:54 AM, #5
     Reply glwyn n/t, Charade, 19-Jun-13 01:29 AM, #6
     Reply Enjoyed our fights, Ragyth (Anonymous), 22-Jun-13 02:34 AM, #7
          Reply A few tips, Drortcbel (Anonymous), 22-Jun-13 01:43 PM, #8
               Reply One more, laxman, 22-Jun-13 04:09 PM, #9

Drortcbel (Anonymous)Tue 18-Jun-13 02:13 AM
Charter member
#115440, "Adios"
In response to Reply #0

Well that will be the first and the last time I play an AP. I had a really lucky/good run with my first weapon. Then once I hit 42 all hell broke lose. I tried to rank but losing 3 con over 3 days as a result of ganks/high level shifters and bad teleports just led me to throw in the towel. I had hoped to make it to 42 then kill or die to grezoosh or daymond and see one of our weapons become a super weapon, but it wasnt meant to be when I was slept through a fairly decent amount of saves, teleported to a certain area and died then lost my weapon.

Thought I had a decent shot at dreadlord, but I honestly doubt I could have made it to 48 with more than 7 con left playing the way I was. after I lost my weapon I became reckless, trying to rack up as many charges as I could. I finally got a decent weapon, then smacked down again and lost it

I really don't understand the AP class. One minute you wreck everything, the next minute you eat 4-5 hits a round and die to a village applicant or some other schlub you just waxed. IMO, controls need to be lowered. Its ridiculous that you have to hit hero range to get 1 control.

Thanks to whoever promoted me offline, not sure who it was.

Kraldinor = Thanks for keeping me from deleting the last time, but it only delayed the inevitable.

Eidiol - Thanks for all the advice.
Merf - Thanks for the promotion.

See ya in the fields,
HopelessDwarf

Heshim (Anonymous)Tue 18-Jun-13 03:31 AM
Charter member
#115441, "Dawwwww"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry man, you seemed like you were having a rough time, so I can't say this is a surprise. Hope you enjoy your next more.

Theodarian (Anonymous)Tue 18-Jun-13 08:06 AM
Charter member
#115444, "Awwww...."
In response to Reply #1

If you have the fights logged somewhere between us you can probably see what happened different in the ones you won and the ones you lost. I thought you were coming into your own and had gotten the hang of it. Sorry to see you delete.

TsunamiTue 18-Jun-13 10:18 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115447, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our interactions.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Tue 18-Jun-13 10:54 AM
Charter member
#115448, "Sorry to see, but glad you gave it a little more of a t..."
In response to Reply #1

From what I saw, you were doing well and were on the short list for next dread lord.

I promoted you to elite, but it looked like you were voided when I did.

CharadeWed 19-Jun-13 01:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115473, "glwyn n/t"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 19-Jun-13 01:29 AM

nt

Ragyth (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jun-13 02:34 AM
Charter member
#115499, "Enjoyed our fights"
In response to Reply #1

I don't think either of us ever pinned down the other guy, despite many clashes. Since you aren't playing AP again, any advice for how I could have done better?

Drortcbel (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jun-13 01:43 PM
Charter member
#115502, "A few tips"
In response to Reply #7

If you see an AP charging, you, its same to assume they have some sort of DR up and reduce/enlarge potions. Run around for a few hours to see if stuff falls. You can always strike, see how your damage output is and retreat. Other options include placing yourself in areas where you cant be summoned into a locked/one exit room. AND SAVES SAVES SAVES

laxmanSat 22-Jun-13 04:09 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#115503, "One more"
In response to Reply #8

Be aggressive. Charge AP's, necros, conjurers over and over and over. They can be very tough if they can control the situation but caught off guard they can crumble fast.

Having a teleport potion in hand and maybe a heal or two is usually e Pugh to beat a quick retreat if they do in fact turn out to be ready.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115439 Previous topic | Next topic