Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morgan Rose Vandercroft the High S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115276
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Jun-13 07:36 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115276, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Morgan Rose Vandercroft the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Fri Jun 7 05:32:15 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Morgan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aeede (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jun-13 01:49 PM
Charter member
#115292, "Buggars"
In response to Reply #0

When I first saw you in my range, I thought you were a scion. I didn't want to mess with you. Then you joined a Rydell group with me there and then it became an awesome experience. Really loved every moment of you while in the group. In my experience, you knew your class better than most tranny I have seen/met.

GLWYN

Mylene (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jun-13 12:36 PM
Charter member
#115291, "Booo!"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go, I hope I helped out a bit and it takes a while to get things going I wish you would have stuck it out.

--Mylene

Toktok (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jun-13 12:07 PM
Charter member
#115290, "Sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed our interactions, especially the initial rp. What is funny is that the word trap about "duty/obligation" that I told you about in your interview for squire tripped me up in a dfferent situation with Baer. I was totally the pot that called the kettle black there.

I really wish we could have put more time together. It was cool from my perspective to watch your character grow. I remember telling Rydell that she is a candle burning at both ends.

GLWYN,

Toktok

Nalavi (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jun-13 09:00 AM
Charter member
#115283, "Had your number in the mid ranks..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 07-Jun-13 09:01 AM

I held that ghostly scimitar I got from your corpse for a very long time. Even enchanted it to +8 hit/dam roll. Loved that thing! As you leveled up, I was a little bit more concerned about dying to you though. There was a time or two I was nearly dead near you that you failed to jump on. Good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115276 Previous topic | Next topic