Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Grejjyan Tureanthaeis the Legend ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115134
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Jun-13 10:28 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115134, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Grejjyan Tureanthaeis the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jun 1 20:24:03 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Grejjyan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:120

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sneaky bastard!, Nalavi (Anonymous), 07-Jun-13 02:09 AM, #11
Reply PBF, Beer, 06-Jun-13 06:47 PM, #9
Reply Thanks! (nt), Beer, 06-Jun-13 07:45 PM, #10
Reply Never thought you'd con die before me, Eidiol (Anonymous), 02-Jun-13 03:03 AM, #5
Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 01-Jun-13 11:56 PM, #4
Reply Wild run, Beer, 01-Jun-13 11:25 PM, #3
Reply RE: Wild run, Kraldinor (Anonymous), 03-Jun-13 12:41 AM, #6
Reply Good bit of blood between us., Arratok (Anonymous), 03-Jun-13 10:37 AM, #7
Reply Well Done, Aeede (Anonymous), 03-Jun-13 11:57 AM, #8
Reply I'm glad we got to run together before you died., Azhelak (Anonymous), 01-Jun-13 11:02 PM, #1
     Reply This is quite sad. , Perpetual_Noob, 01-Jun-13 11:14 PM, #2

Nalavi (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jun-13 02:09 AM
Charter member
#115268, "Sneaky bastard!"
In response to Reply #0

Again, good job and that last kill. Was so not expecting it, but then again I was half asleep. What you didn't see in my log was me trying to get a couple songs off on you but you managed to always come after me just at the right moment after I sang and the sneakiness of elves really helped you there. Good luck with your next!

BeerThu 06-Jun-13 06:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115250, "PBF"
In response to Reply #0

Paid for it the day I con-died but it didn't show up yet. A bug?

BeerThu 06-Jun-13 07:45 PM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115251, "Thanks! (nt)"
In response to Reply #9

nt

Eidiol (Anonymous)Sun 02-Jun-13 03:03 AM
Charter member
#115140, "Never thought you'd con die before me"
In response to Reply #0

So many con dead goodies! Never would have happened in Oshui's time..

Hope you had fun, finally killing you 1vs1 was a milestone for me, given our history. Can't believe lightning bolt spam worked at hero! Should have tried it at level 13 :/

TsunamiSat 01-Jun-13 11:56 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115138, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interactions.

BeerSat 01-Jun-13 11:25 PM
322 posts
#115137, "Wild run"
In response to Reply #0

Well, what can I say? After Pegnir I was kind of bummed with Oshui and the horde of Outlanders. Empire was growing strong so I wanted to see the other side and see those who pissed me off. Guess I had a good hunch...lots of Imperials running about but many Outlanders deleted a bit after Pegnir and I got in the hero range as Oshui age-died. Bummer.

First hero Warrior since 2004 (Back when Grurk was mortal) so it might have showed. First plan was to get an elf warrior whip/sword one with the shadows/enigma to explore. I wanted to PK as much as I could and rank 5 lvl at a time...but eh, being crappy at PK and being an elf whip spec didn't do so good so I tried to hurry to 40. After getting whipped by people like Cagocluse, I decided I'd rather be doing some maledictions than just flurry away. So when I got to 40, I've picked daggers. It was just awesome. Then I powered to hero and choose my legacies on the go. Striking and flow were very fun! I wanted to be very defensive while adding some maledictions which was usually a success. I think it was a successful pk char for me and learned a bunch.

Many deaths came from mobs (And I mean many) and I think I lost 3-4 con to rot (Near the end...yesterday or Thursday I think I lost 1 con to Kraldinor in one logging. That sucked) but I paid for my PBF so I'll see if I had a positive ratio.

I don't feel like doing a long post because I'm tired and didn't roleplay as much as I could as he was at first a throwaway char. I wanted to go for some Thror loving but the end was too near and didn't want to waste his time. I tried to be that polite elf who had a father who never believed in him...so he was always underestimating himself. I'd try to prove myself to others and to myself by fighting a lot. I think I've showed that I wouldn't back down for a fight and many respected that.

Thanks for Raybaer for the Maranating...kind of thought I'd never have it with such low con but eh, that allowed me to live a bit longer. So thanks.

Lots are dying, so little Maran. Hopefully some will bump up soon with a few deletations recently and some deaths. Empire is strong now, it has been a while.

So I'm already back on the fields, I'll see you there.

Oh and one last thing. I feel it's lame to poison EQ of the dead to kill them another time after they die. But that's just me. I tend to never complain when I get looted or ganged. So sorry Etion for today if that short comment was meant as ''whining'' because I felt I was meant to keep that set until I died. Guess it wasn't meant to be. After dying to Merf, I just suicided myself for the last 2 remaining deaths because I didn't feel like coming back to a naked body.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jun-13 12:41 AM
Charter member
#115151, "RE: Wild run"
In response to Reply #3

STSF elf is a pretty bad matchup for a fire giant and can be a death sentence pretty quick if there is someone around who can prevent word as well. So if it was a raid, defense, or group situation, I wanted you dead so yeah rot. I did rot you once when I didn't mean to (hit wrong macro) on the eastern in a situation that didn't matter, but the rest of the time, when you are you have something that is about effective as slay against a race class that is a nightmare for you otherwise....

Arratok (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jun-13 10:37 AM
Charter member
#115154, "Good bit of blood between us."
In response to Reply #3

You caught me a few times in bad situations, and I caught you a few times with a heavy bash.

Anytime I saw you on I would swap out of iron because you were fast to show up and get the first hamstring in before I caught wind of you.

Pretty solid showing all an all, the combo was powerful but you certainly have some talent in the PK world so tip of the hat to you.

I took the stance with you that I do with all none real enemies, that for each time you interfered or took me out or struck first, I would hold you to a line that you were a foe, until I got that revenge. Once you got put into the dirt for it, I would have to then pretty much give you another pass until you did it again, which put me at a huge disadvantage, and why I would swap to Iron when I knew you were logged in. Soooo sneaky with your elf feet and your hamstrings.

Well done, and good fun getting the blood out with you.

Good luck with the next one!
See you in the fields.

Aeede (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jun-13 11:57 AM
Charter member
#115155, "Well Done"
In response to Reply #3

When we first started talking, I was looking for a group and I was informed that you are from the Fortress. And started it all. Thanks for listening to my jokes.

You powered to 51, before I could ask you for a group. Talking to you in the INN was very much fun.

When you gave me that warning, I almost stopped, even asked my group to move, but decided I will risk it. I was surely scared of your warning.

If you already back in the fields, you will see me in the INN. RP it out, and I maybe able to help.

Azhelak (Anonymous)Sat 01-Jun-13 11:02 PM
Charter member
#115135, "I'm glad we got to run together before you died."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed your logs and I think that had our paths crossed earlier we'd of had a lot more fun together. Good luck with your next.

Perpetual_NoobSat 01-Jun-13 11:04 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
#115136, "This is quite sad. "
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 01-Jun-13 11:14 PM

Squires are spending all their lives/con being squires and when you have a few con left you finally get to be a maran.

What is the requirement to be a Maran... Have skills to where being a maran is not needed anyway? I mean a squire gets protection and detect evil.. Which a potion will give you quite easily.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115134 Previous topic | Next topic