Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nalavi the Grand Mistress of Art..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115097
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-May-13 06:28 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115097, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nalavi the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Disciple of Zurcon, Imperial Blade"

Thu May 30 16:27:18 2013

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Nalavi perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KoeKhaosFri 31-May-13 04:24 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115106, "Farewell!"
In response to Reply #0

This was a fun character for the most part, but I started feeling I put too much of my time into the game towards the end. I rolled up, whether you agree or not, to be able to play with some friends who I knew were playing the underdog in game and give them some support. Didn't really ever see them in game though and made all sorts of new friends who I had fun with. Unfortunately the gold grind, constantly being forced to go raid over and over and over, and the new hug me, love thy enemies mantra of Empire just made me feel a bit...dirty and frustrated over time. From both a roleplay perspective it felt so non in character of Empire and that there was no Immortal interaction unless it was from an enemy Goddess of love just... well I didn't like it. I also should have stayed around level 40 perfecting songs a bit longer before moving up to hero range because as a support guy, all those above me constantly forced me to be with them. If I wasn't logged in alone, you can guarantee I was going somewhere and often wasn't even told where! By this last death, I was still geared quite nicely, but I was at the point I dreaded logging on to a degree and when I felt that going to go fetch a really nice item again was going to be more of a drag than it was worth? That was when I decided to delete instead of quit. My girlfriend who I am going to propose to was going to be here on Monday anyhow and my playtimes would drop to... well maybe 1-2 hours a week.

Krald, I like you OOC, but hate you IC. Lol, not sure how to explain it really. Just too soft and sweet for an Imperial, but a really nice guy as a player.

Jeb, Pert. You guys were an odd group at times. Sometimes you seemed to be really weak, other times ridiculously tough. I actually would get confused in my head which one was which at times! Enjoyed hanging out with you and thanks for heading out with me that one time Jeb.

Merf, I liked you and you hit like a truck! Keep it up!
Eidiol, you seem pretty new to it, but keep it up! Looks like you're having fun and learning a lot.

The thieves, I always confused which one of you were which too! Similiar names, alwaays hidden. Random stuff appearing in my inventory. lol. Especially thanks for that Fiddle. All the good tragic instruments were out that I looked for!

Pqual, didn't mean to be snappy at you some of those times. I did want to help you, but was fighting 5 mobs that each had the potential to possibly kill me. Good luck!

Didn't really get a chance to see many others in Empire because of my play times. Just moved to England!

Enemies... hmm..

Grej, it wasn't anything person. My own personal frustration showed a little IC and I apologize. Was a damn good kill though! It was late at night and I was going to move somewhere else to go to sleep when you got me. I had even been checking where religiously and never once saw you, then within 2 seconds of leaving the guild I'm eyejabbeb, sleepy in real life, and confused. lol. Again, good job.

Pishuk! My poor kitty. Was a so much fun with you but I REALLY felt bad OOC for you. You just kept coming to die. That whole eastern road thing and trying to give you drinks was great fun. Good luck with a non condeathy type some day.

Thontin, had a lot of fun messing with you in the early days.

Tholgrumm or whatever your punchy, lightningbolt eyeballs throwing crazy ass paladin name is... you were a pain! lol. I couldn't seem to dodge those things, hit you, put you to sleep, or anything. Was always a run around, fight, heal, repeat with you. I couldn't even keep up with the flying text to figure out what the hell was happening in our fights! Was a few surprises for me to be sure!

Ekaerok. Only dealt with you a couple times but both times... OMG. My only command ever was flee and it would go through after losing 800hp with stoneskin, anthem, shield, and aura both times! Beastly and the only person I ever afraid to even see on where.

I'm sure I missed some. Anyhow, peace!

xrusFri 31-May-13 06:21 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115107, "I liked you OOC."
In response to Reply #2

But pishuk felt bad about you IC. I tried to show that there is no need to be sad seeing mew die a lot, as I was sure all of you felt bad. I hope you had fun.

GLWYN

p.s. Truely.. I will never forget the eastern fun with you and the thief.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Fri 31-May-13 01:26 PM
Charter member
#115113, "RE: Farewell!"
In response to Reply #2

I know what your saying and sometimes I feel that way myself. But, that is who Kraldinor is.

TsunamiThu 30-May-13 09:11 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#115101, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interactions.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115097 Previous topic | Next topic