Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hurkel the Master of the Occult, Eli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115039
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-May-13 06:52 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115039, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hurkel the Master of the Occult, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Wed May 29 04:50:56 2013

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Hurkel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhuljunWed 29-May-13 06:32 PM
Member since 11th Sep 2003
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115064, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hurkel the Master of the Occult,..."
In response to Reply #0

I was going to make another push to make a character that was indepth and fun, but it was not to be.

Imperials, well I never planned to join you really. Things just sort of developed that way. I had intended to update my role to explain recent choices but I then decided it was time to go.
I am really bad with others names, other than the first few letters. With that in mind. . .

Imperials became my friends which was odd, I really expected them to start hunting me pretty early on, but it never happened.

Cago, Eidiol, Merf, Zuhd I enjoyed our interactions very much. It was interesting getting to know you all to varying degrees. Without you all as a group (including others I cannot recall names) I would never have joined empire.

Varkjen - Fighting you was very fun because I knew in order to get you I had to put it all out there. The two times I can think of killing you were both a direct result of the worst possible teleportations. I could not believe you came into the shadow grove to fight me. I saw you enter and thought to myself, well thats one dead giant. About a minute later I could not believe I had escaped.

Gilut and Delfan - Going to take a wild guess, this is not the first villager for either of you heheh. When I made that comment about one of you running or some such thing, it was not a dig. I ment you had just run about blind in a few different areas with me summoning you more than once and you still ran away from me more swiftly that I could have done with sight.

Vren - I got lucky, I didn't realize how lucky until I saw the log. I figured you stepped out trying to relock the door, not stick a key in my gut.

Aster - I really wanted to kill you after I experience those wasps for the first time. Had you chased me I was dead. I went running west from the fortress to put some spells back up and my connection died. I was sitting in wilderness LD for a few minutes. I have no idea how you could have known I was LD. Did you just not find me?

One thing I will take away from all of this is that I hate and am fearful of felar aps Seriously, with Detogu fighting Rakshul{sp?} I failed sleeping him, got slept and killed. Next I let him come to me so he can try to get through volley, cast right through it, slept and killed. I think that I was put to sleep one more time by him. Then with Hurkel some felar ap whos name I dont remember Grezsomething, he got the drop on me, slept/killed. Next fight I try to sleep him, volleyed and slept. I do not like Felar APs.

I am writing this from work and so I am being interrupted frequently, if this all seems a bit jumbled.

Imm staff past and present - Thank you so much for all the fun over the years CF has provided me. I am sorry I was unable to give back to the game in a meaningful way. I had my chance but unfortunately timing was poor. I really hope all the conspiracy theories are just bunk, that is what I am choosing to believe anyway. Regardless, nothing is perfect but Thera is an amazing place thanks to all your work.

I have wondered when this would come, it seems that time is now. This is the first time since I started playing CF that I feel its time to walk away. Not because of work, or school, or gf, just because its time.

I am sorry if I forgot anyone, I am sure I did. If you have something to say blurt it out now and I will respond.

Thanks to everyone that made Thera such an amazing place.

Cagocluse (Anonymous)Thu 30-May-13 07:02 AM
Charter member
#115077, "I hope one day you return"
In response to Reply #2

I have always enjoyed your characters.

The reason I was tolerant of you is because Cagocluse was excluded by the arial city guard. He sees things differently as a result. I was always waiting for the evidence that you were a scion but it never came, and I was pleased that you decided to join us.

One of my imperials went the same route. Wasn't my plan but some imperial healer was pretty fun to hang out with, and did more for me than anyone else, so I joined up when my first idea had been to go scion.

Eidiol (Anonymous)Wed 29-May-13 10:39 AM
Charter member
#115048, "Gutted to see this"
In response to Reply #0

I was quite excited to try and help a lich quest happen, and to share my own developing RP angles with you, but I suppose it's not to be

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115039 Previous topic | Next topic