Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kaplogu the Master of the Wilderness" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114869
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-May-13 08:52 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114869, "(DELETED) [None] Kaplogu the Master of the Wilderness"

Mon May 20 18:51:25 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kaplogu perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xrusWed 22-May-13 07:45 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114913, "I liked you.."
In response to Reply #0

Obviously evil and mostly enemy (Even for my evils). Always had fear about you.

One bad memory (Just this one, so probably not a routine):
Just don't multikill next time, especially those much younger: You killed one of my much younger chars and said I should accept your terms which I didn't accept. You killed him again, so I tried to avoid you. But you chased as soon as I got whole and killed again. This very fast third time while I just tried to fully avoid you is what ruins someone's fun experience.

Aeede (Anonymous)Tue 21-May-13 08:23 AM
Charter member
#114884, "This is ####... Sorry to see you go..."
In response to Reply #0

What the hell, dude? I always wanted to group with you as you had a great knowledge of the area and really knew how to use your skills. I always thought you were really aloof & badass outlander or scion. I asked around about you, but never got any information on it, so I let it drop.

I really dig your evil RP. You made me scared multiple of times, especially when I was in your snare outside the Inn. You will be missed for sure. You were my wild card.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114869 Previous topic | Next topic