Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bagronk Sha the Annihilator of Village..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114706
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-May-13 04:28 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114706, "(DELETED) [None] Bagronk Sha the Annihilator of Villages"

Thu May 16 14:24:17 2013

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Bagronk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bagronk Sha (Anonymous)Thu 16-May-13 08:38 PM
Charter member
#114709, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bagronk Sha the Annihilator of Vil..."
In response to Reply #0

I ran out of steam with the summer work season upon me and didn't feel it was fair to horde what equipment I'd gathered, after all, it's not nice.

I would just like to give a big THANK YOU to the Immortal(s) that deemed me worthy enough for the experience that was granted, it certainly made playing an Orc for the first time very exciting and interesting.

I would also like to thank Scarabaeus (I was told it was Sacer, if I am wrong, I apologize) for his work on the Orcs and say that since I started playing CF back in late 1994, this is truly one of the most diverse all around exciting CF experiences I've had. One can play them in a number of ways, either as a lazy, let's form a horde and go run 'em down character, or spend the time to prep, learn your skills and become a beast with the plethora of skills at their disposal, or any number of combinations in between, and still have a great time!!! Truly a marvelous race/class. Thank you.

As an Orc, one really has no friends, the only one I can truly say I had was Rilizra and thank Zurcon, because she taught me more about playing an Orc than I'd have stumbled upon in a multitude of characters. Yegtheg (SP?) the Big Chief, was also a great leader and someone that helped an otherwise overwhelmed character to survive. Thank you both for your time and efforts towards Bagronk.

To the rest of my encounters, everyone was top-notch in dealing with an Orc and made my experience truly an enjoyable one.

To all those wondering about Orcs, I say you are truly losing out if you don't give them a try. The only suggestion I can truly make, is bring a friend or two! Leveling them solo is a real tedious pain in the @$$, unless you enjoy that kind of thing, not being able to dodge or block with a shield, then it is right up your masochistic alley.

Have a great summer everyone!!

Bagronk Sha, the Last of the Shas

Aeede (Anonymous)Fri 17-May-13 09:05 AM
Charter member
#114710, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bagronk Sha the Annihilator of Vil..."
In response to Reply #1

This sucks dude. I loved it when we got to talk a bit. Thanks for helping with whole lot of Akan gear.

I was thinking to ask you for group when I saw you last night. Then I got busy with other stuff.

Sorry to see you go. Good Luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114706 Previous topic | Next topic